Do You Dream In Sound or In Silence?

I dream of thought balloons.

My dream is always better than yours, because of silent with avatar-like pictures. I would love to share my dream with you everyday, but they are not free. :lol:

I'm hearing and sometimes sounds play no part in my dreams. Sometimes I just know what someone is thinking and they don't even have to say it. Other times I dream in sign language when I've been signing a lot the day before in waking life. Other times I just take a sword and go to town on lopping heads off of zombies to save the world!! My dreams are always fun an exciting! Can sometimes control my dreams too! That's called "lucid dreaming".

Wirelessly posted

Daniel Brown said:
I'm hearing and sometimes sounds play no part in my dreams. Sometimes I just know what someone is thinking and they don't even have to say it. Other times I dream in sign language when I've been signing a lot the day before in waking life. Other times I just take a sword and go to town on lopping heads off of zombies to save the world!! My dreams are always fun an exciting! Can sometimes control my dreams too! That's called "lucid dreaming".

You must love "lucid dreaming" you can dream of many women :lol:

Always in silence. When I was young, I dreamed that I communicated in ASL. Now I dream that I communicate via telepathy.

Someone I know who is in a wheelchair told me that she always dream without the wheelchair. I have no idea how long she was using the wheelchair. She had asked me how do I communicated in my dreams.

i dream in silence and communication is somewhat in telepathy -always has been, so it was like a 'dream world' that things go rigth for me , it not really symbolic dreams like winds, spiders or doors or such like, it never is...sometimes i wonder if my dreams were from my other self in the parrallel world (a la fringe) and no i never thought that after the show started, i HAVE ALWAYS thought there dreams is in waking hours of my other halve(s) in other worlds...weird i know, like ive always believed theres a hearing version of me, a signing version of me (i still sign but not as if i grew up completely in deaf world), a good me, a evil me, a thefty clever me, a sexy me always getting women... and all that...hmmm

Strange question......if you are born deaf, can you tell what is the different between "sound" and "silence"?
For me, I still able to hear in one of my ears, so my dreams have sounds.

dream silent while on your wave your noise I try love dream sound soft :lol:

Strange question......if you are born deaf, can you tell what is the different between "sound" and "silence"?
For me, I still able to hear in one of my ears, so my dreams have sounds.

Not so strange as many of deaf people have hearing aids. Some can only use them for ambient sounds.

Had my first dream that was all in ASL last night. Too bad I couldn't understand everything. :giggle:

I hear sounds when I know I can't. If my mom is to far away and I cannot hear her talk and read her lips I hear her talk in my head. I hate it. My mom has annoying voice. Maybe I should be telling her she haunts me even when I cannot hear her!

For the most part, my dreams are quiet. Though, I do have occasional talking and hearing sounds and stuff. My dreams are all about moving around, solving problems, going on adventures, physical fights with people, etc. Sometimes I would dream about being involved in a TV show or movie. I once dreamed about being in Tremors and several times in CSI shows.

One thing I did notice is that when I am sleeping, I don't hear my tinnitus. I do hate waking up to tinnitus, though :|

i dream in silence, strangely...but if someone or I is speaking, I understood them100% as if I was able to hear them, but I know it's complete silence while I dream. Lol.

Back