Colin Kaepernick Refuses Stand National Anthem

I am under the impression that the officers that are working for the stadium are off duty officers being paid by the team employing them. Not traffic control in the area and that kind of thing.

I am under the impression that the officers that are working for the stadium are off duty officers being paid by the team employing them. Not traffic control in the area and that kind of thing.

Well if they're off duty, then they are working on their own time.. not the department's so that still begs the question why A) the police department is working in conjunction- or with the team and B) why they are threatening to stop working for them. I would think that the Police department would not do such a thing if the officers are doing this OFF duty...?

Some of the police are off duty and some aren't at SF 49ers games. When they played at 3 Com(Candlestick Park) they only paid 31% of the cops pay, the city picked up the rest of the tab. I believe the 49ers have a similar agreement with Santa Clara. http://sfbos.org/42-special-event-cost-recovery

Newbies aren't, but I do take exception to hearing who come in and decide to ride roughshod over Deaf.

A Trump campaign rally would probably suit you better than here.

I think he probably would endorse eugenics if he knew what it meant.

I learned to think and reason from my father, who served for some time as a military policeman, taking charge of blowhards like you when they got out of hand. He fought for all of us to have the freedoms that you would like to kill a young athlete for using.

Stunning. I want him dead. Did I ever state that?!

I'll leave you with a truism. Arguing with a liberal is like arguing with a pig in a slop hole. You both get filthy but the pig likes it!!!

Rough shod over the deaf? Which way do you want it? To be babied or to be treated like everyone else. Some statements on here suggest the latter!!

Oh well. Ta Ta

Last edited:
One has precisely NOTHING to do with the other. Of course, he has the freedom to do what he does. That doesn't make him right. He, I'm sure, eagerly accepts the enourmous money and all the benefits this country provides to him with absolutely NO respect for it whasoever. I'll bet he know NO ONE who is a victim of anything!!

He's pond scum. Wait, pond scum has more class!!

I don't watch the NFL anymore. Where are the Walter Paytons!!! Forty years ago there would have been a bounty on him. Someone would have taken him out. That's NOT a statement as to how I feel about bounties. Jus' sayin'!!

There isn't such as "freedom" in our country when you have problem with inequalities and most people of colors are often harassed/mistreated by police officers for many years. It is probably not much issue for you and I because we are white, but some deaf people are mistreated by police officers, so we can't ignore about issues with people of color for long time, or they could lose the patriotism with our country and they may have no hope for their government, but they usually respect to military so they don't means to offend the military. Loss of patriotism is very common when people are dissatisfied with their countries, also it does happen in Russia and Turkey.

True freedom require you to have stable government, fair representation, great civilian-police relation, better human welfare, complete transparency with government and little or no inequalities, so some European countries are of them.

Your life will be absolutely different if you lose the privilege to drive due to medical issues and there are no alternative transportation, but it isn't mandatory in US (or most states if not all) since some other countries offer generous alternative transportation for people who cannot be licensed to drive, especially medical reason.

Kaepernick is free to concern about other citizens whatever he wants and it is up to professional players or celebs to be representative to us that where our government can't help.

I thanked to Kaepernick for showing his representative to us and I don't see him as anti-military, but he focuses on civilian's issue and he donate $$$$ to military organizations.

I have two different views - I thanked to military for support our country but I'm not in faith with civilian government so military and civilian are different issues, also I don't believe that military is causing the issue with our country, but civilians did. I obviously have no American dream and they are joke (civilian side).

Who caused the problems? Civilians did and they managed our military.

Back