Cochlear celebration San Antonio

Lillys dad

Reaction score
Hey, I just heard about this last night. I was wondering if anyone else has (besides Greema, she was with me when we found out) heard of this. I really want to go to this.
Ms. Disturbed, will you be in attendance? After all, it is in your hometown, so you could be our little CI Ambassador to San Antone. I have not been to San Antonio in several years. I actually kind alike the place.

Cochlear Celebration 2007

Last edited:
Hey, I just heard about this last night. I was wondering if anyone else has (besides Greema, she was with me when we found out) heard of this. I really want to go to this.
Ms. Disturbed, will you be in attendance? After all, it is in your hometown, so you could be our little CI Ambassador to San Antone. I have not been to San Antonio in several years. I actually kind alike the place.

I'd love to go but there is a $100 registration fee to go to the celebration, and I don't have the money. :eek3: And it's all the way over by SeaWorld, and I don't even know how to get there by bus.

Yeah, it can be a financial challenge, but Im trying to get ther from St.Louis. I will have to burn some vacation, spent at least $1200 for us to attend. Airfare for 3, hotel, rental car. Ill tell ya what. When I get all reservations taken care of, I'll let ya know. When I get in town, We will pick ya up and drive ya. Will that help. It looks like we will be getting in town on fri late am and leaving sun afternoon. Let me know if this may help.

The only draw back would be sitting in the back seat. Well, you could play with Lilly on the way there.

Yeah, it can be a financial challenge, but Im trying to get ther from St.Louis. I will have to burn some vacation, spent at least $1200 for us to attend. Airfare for 3, hotel, rental car. Ill tell ya what. When I get all reservations taken care of, I'll let ya know. When I get in town, We will pick ya up and drive ya. Will that help. It looks like we will be getting in town on fri late am and leaving sun afternoon. Let me know if this may help.

The only draw back would be sitting in the back seat. Well, you could play with Lilly on the way there.

That would be awesome, I'll see if I can come up with the $100. :) And I would love to meet Lilly!

I'll love to go but dang! That's far!! Drat! :lol: Only if I live in Texas, it won't be a problem! HA!

Let us know how it goes when ya attend there!

I won't be attending the Cochlear Celebration either. Unfortunately, I don't have the money. :(

I've known about it for about a month. I can't make that one but eventually I will make one of them.

I'd love to go but there is a $100 registration fee to go to the celebration, and I don't have the money. :eek3: And it's all the way over by SeaWorld, and I don't even know how to get there by bus.

Well, I registered but didn't pay anything -- so I'll have to find out if I even need to pay just to show up to the sessions, or if the fees are for meal tickets and the like.

I doubled check on the dates...it is in February, just shortly after my son's 6th birthday!

Maybe in 2008 I could go, just wait and see!

So have fun if anyone go! :thumb:

Lucia,

I know! I would have loved to meet you too! :) However, you can bet that I'll be saving my money to attend the 2008 Celebration! With any luck, it will be held in the midwest so I won't have to worry about airfare!

Cholear sent me a card in the mail about this a month or so ago. No not going already have a vac. planned in Mar. that's going to cost me $$$. :)

Hey! I booked through expedia.com and my wife Lilly and I are flying in fri morning, renting a car and staying in a nice hotel. Flying home sun PM. All for under $1k. I only need to register with Cochlear now.
And Lucia, Im serious. We can drive you if you want. Its no prob. at all. let meknow.

Hey! I booked through expedia.com and my wife Lilly and I are flying in fri morning, renting a car and staying in a nice hotel. Flying home sun PM. All for under $1k. I only need to register with Cochlear now.
And Lucia, Im serious. We can drive you if you want. Its no prob. at all. let meknow.

Yeah, I would definitely appreciate the ride. I just tried to register for the celebration and it wants my credit card info. Someone said they registered and didn't have to put in their credit card info...sigh.

Edit: Just was able to register without needing credit card info, but wonder if even though I didn't pay right now, would the early bird special ($100) still stand, or will I have to pay the full price at the door when I get there?

Oh, and LillysDad, my fiance might or might not come, depending on his finances. If he does want to come, would you have room in the car for him as well? Just wondering. His grandparents are not going to let him take their truck all the way over to SeaWorld.

Last edited:
have you checked either Cheap Airfare, Hotel Reservations, Car Rentals - Kayak.com or Airfare Predictions, Find Cheap Airline Tickets - Farecast

I was able to find a lowest fare for flight to FW, Texas for xmas week.

I once used Expedia but they don't give us lowest fare anymore so I closed account with Expedia.

Both site searches over 100 airlines ticket sites.

It is known that flight leave on sunday and back on sunday is far cheaper than other day :)

have you checked either Cheap Airfare, Hotel Reservations, Car Rentals - Kayak.com or Airfare Predictions, Find Cheap Airline Tickets - Farecast

I was able to find a lowest fare for flight to FW, Texas for xmas week.

I once used Expedia but they don't give us lowest fare anymore so I closed account with Expedia.

Both site searches over 100 airlines ticket sites.

It is known that flight leave on sunday and back on sunday is far cheaper than other day :)

When I came down to San Antonio last February to look for an apartment and to see my fiance, I flew on Frontier, only cost me $297 roundtrip from Minneapolis to San Antonio.

When I came down to San Antonio last February to look for an apartment and to see my fiance, I flew on Frontier, only cost me $297 roundtrip from Minneapolis to San Antonio.
cool. my brother and I used Kayak.com to find lowest fare a week before we took off for Texas last Feb. under $200. He tends to try to find one thru priceline but now that we are able to find cheaper faster thru kayak or farecast

cool. my brother and I used Kayak.com to find lowest fare a week before we took off for Texas last Feb. under $200. He tends to try to find one thru priceline but now that we are able to find cheaper faster thru kayak or farecast

Awesome. I'll have to try Kayak.com next I need to fly somewhere.

Back