Charleston Church Shooting: 9 Dead At Historic Black Church

Yes I know that but there are going photos of the victims at the trials and all the horrible details will be repeated over and over . I had seen family members having to leave the court room b/c it too overwhelming for them hearing about the way their love one was killed in cold blood. I am very aware that want happen was a senseless act of violence and it's so tragic what the families and friends have to live with. My hearts goes out to them.

How was the murder of those nine people senseless?
Did he kill them over a racist ideology and motive?
Or
Did he kill them just babbling his lips and just because, for no reason what so ever?
Un related at all to his racist polotics and world view?
Thats certainly a train of thought his lawer woukd wish us to believ...
Interesting...

No doubt the media has an agenda, and is spinning to suit ideological motives. And interests
But ive read the guys manifesto...and its rather clear he is a racist, though the manifesto was rather tame considering what he did.
But its a racist peice..through and through...
He hates the united states because of his racist ideology. For him they are not seperate..
So this guy didnt even have the courage of his convictions to off himself rather then be captured after he murdered 9 innocent people. In a church..unarmed...
As for hate crime...well i dont buy the idea of a hate crimw..in my eyes...murdering someone for chump change, or an insult, or for drugs or for an ideology..in the end it doesnt matter much to the one killed, and doing it for an ideoogy...ie hate..or any ideology, black liberation, so on, doesnt make the crime any worse...
More poeple.are.murdered, allot more a vast vast vast amount more due to drugs and loot then any ideology..."hate crimw" is just an attempt to control thought thats all...

You said 'He hates the united states because of his racist ideology.' You are wrong. It is not his ideology. It means he was against the USA, not blacks. Have you seen TV about a guy stole Dylann's girl. hmm?

I don't trust in USA media/TV. Dylann's manifesto is very strange. Dylann also loves Asians. He is a drug-killer. I don't think so he is a hater. It is not a hate crime. It is was a manhunt/terrorist. A guy stole his girl. He changed his mind that killed them. Why stole, hate and shoot? It is stupid.

You said 'He hates the united states because of his racist ideology.' You are wrong. It is not his ideology. It means he was against the USA, not blacks. Have you seen TV about a guy stole Dylann's girl. hmm?

I don't trust in USA media/TV. Dylann's manifesto is very strange. Dylann also loves Asians. He is a drug-killer. I don't think so he is a hater. It is not a hate crime. It is was a manhunt/terrorist. A guy stole his girl. He changed his mind that killed them. Why stole, hate and shoot? It is stupid.

Have you cared to even read his manifesto.? He doesnt love asians, he has repect for what he believes asian culture has done, compared with black peoples.
His manifesto is clearly racist, he clearly holds blacks as inferior, he even compares them to animals and breadng, in the biological sense,
Why do you think he is against the usa? If not for his adherence to racist ideology?
Him bieng a petry drug pusher means nothing, so?
He killed 9 innocent people, murdered them, unarmed in a church for heavens sake, this guy is some bad bones through and through. He made no secret of his racism in his manifesto, he spells what he holds to be wrong with america..and what is wrong with america according to him?
What?

Have you cared to even read his manifesto.? He doesnt love asians, he has repect for what he believes asian culture has done, compared with black peoples.
His manifesto is clearly racist, he clearly holds blacks as inferior, he even compares them to animals and breadng, in the biological sense,
Why do you think he is against the usa? If not for his adherence to racist ideology?
Him bieng a petry drug pusher means nothing, so?
He killed 9 innocent people, murdered them, unarmed in a church for heavens sake, this guy is some bad bones through and through. He made no secret of his racism in his manifesto, he spells what he holds to be wrong with america..and what is wrong with america according to him?
What?

I don't talk about killing people at church, because I am not interested in killing people. Who did drugs to him, or why a guy stole his girl? Why ban the Confederate flag? What's wrong with Southerners and those flags? Why did they think Confederate flag is a symbol of racism. They never ban communist flags.

I wouldn't post here again. BYE!

I don't talk about killing people at church, because I am not interested in killing people. Who did drugs to him, or why a guy stole his girl? Why ban the Confederate flag? What's wrong with Southerners and those flags? Why did they think Confederate flag is a symbol of racism. They never ban communist flags.

I wouldn't post here again. BYE!

You are aware, roof murdered nine people right?
This very thread is about that...not him losing a girl friend oe what ever...i asked you pointed questions on what yoi claim regarding roofs racism or lack of it.
And ive broufht up his menifesto which is very clearr.
You decide to ignore it. And that is fine, and instead focus on his girkfeiend. And his drug dealing. You ask why the confederate flag is being attacked, the answer simplu is for cheap political capital by polticians looking for quick points....
See ya

You are aware, roof murdered nine people right?
This very thread is about that...not him losing a girl friend oe what ever...i asked you pointed questions on what yoi claim regarding roofs racism or lack of it.
And ive broufht up his menifesto which is very clearr.
You decide to ignore it. And that is fine, and instead focus on his girkfeiend. And his drug dealing. You ask why the confederate flag is being attacked, the answer simplu is for cheap political capital by polticians looking for quick points....
See ya

Listen carefully to me, I am not interested in a hate crime or killing people. I am not interested in USA's story in media because those media is a liar. Why did they think white people are bad. Blacks also killed other people. Why? Aaaah, Blacks also love Confederate flags. I saw photos on google. Ah-ha! USA is a liar.

Oh, yes I forget to tell you. I DON'T LIKE Dylann Roof. Dylann is VERY IDIOT!

Please be peace! Thank you. Bye-bye!

Last edited:
Listen carefully to me, I am not interested in a hate crime or killing people. I am not interested in USA's story in media because those media is a liar. Why did they think white people are bad. Blacks also killed other people. Why? Aaaah, Blacks also love Confederate flags. I saw photos on google. Ah-ha! USA is a liar.

Oh, yes I forget to tell you. I DON'T LIKE Dylann Roof. Dylann is VERY IDIOT!

Please be peace! Thank you. Bye-bye!

This thread is about nine innocent people, Murdered unarmed, in church.
Why are you even posting in this thread if you dont care.?

This thread is about nine innocent people, Murdered unarmed, in church.
Why are you even posting in this thread if you dont care.?

You don't understand it. I say I DON'T LIKE him. I WARNED him. To the hell with him. Why did a guy steal his girl? Why did he use drug-killer? Why did he kill incident people? Why did he write his manifesto? He is a stranger.

Last edited:
You don't understand it. I say I DON'T LIKE him. I cared him. To the hell with him. Why did a guy steal his girl? Why did he use drug-killer? Why did he kill incident people? Why did he write his manifesto? He is a stranger.

You have not been around on AllDeaf for almost 11 years unless you had posted enough posts and threads. If what Reba said that you have not posted for 9 years, then you are not learning much about what is going on and what is happening in USA.

The bold statement: You cared him? You forgot to put the word for I don't care for him or who care about him. To hell with him.

On this thread that the OP made a thread to talk about what was happening at the Charleston Black Church which 9 Black members were killed by Roof. I don't see anything about his girlfriend or dealing with drugs at all. He had done terrible things to animals and others.

The reason why we want the Confederate flag to be taken down is because it was at the Capitol (Government) and because it represent that they are against Black people who deserve to have equal rights as everyone no matter what colors we have on our skins and what cultures we came from. They need to be respected as equal.

Mr. Roof was wrong on humanity. So you sound like you kind of want to be his side of the story. You feel strongly wanted to have Black people not here. Am I right?

You have not been around on AllDeaf for almost 11 years unless you had posted enough posts and threads. If what Reba said that you have not posted for 9 years, then you are not learning much about what is going on and what is happening in USA.

The bold statement: You cared him? You forgot to put the word for I don't care for him or who care about him. To hell with him.

On this thread that the OP made a thread to talk about what was happening at the Charleston Black Church which 9 Black members were killed by Roof. I don't see anything about his girlfriend or dealing with drugs at all. He had done terrible things to animals and others.

The reason why we want the Confederate flag to be taken down is because it was at the Capitol (Government) and because it represent that they are against Black people who deserve to have equal rights as everyone no matter what colors we have on our skins and what cultures we came from. They need to be respected as equal.

Mr. Roof was wrong on humanity. So you sound like you kind of want to be his side of the story. You feel strongly wanted to have Black people not here. Am I right?

I wasn't here in 11 years, because I was busy or I didn't interested in forum about politics.

Listen carefully, I don't talk about wanted to have Black people not here. I talked about why stole a girl, why did drugs and shooting? He is strange that he has many black friends. Understand you?

I didn't learning much about USA? You think it? No, I did learning very much about USA/World's happening. Both young Whites and Asians shot a lot of students in USA. Blacks also murder, rape, rob and attack on white people in USA, Europe and other countries. Both Whites, Asians and Blacks are brainwashed by games, drug-killing and TV media. Hmmm?

Blacks also raped, killed and burned a lot of young black girls in South Africa. Blacks killed a lot of both blacks, coloured and whites. You know, or no?

I see, you don't know about his girlfriend and drug-killing. I did reading a lot internet's news. He did. He has MANY BLACK FRIENDS on the photos. I saw them. He didn't hate blacks, but hate USA. If he got drug-killing, so he became turned into a hater.

I wrote wrong word 'cared'. I changed 'warned.' Don't laugh at me, I say I warned him. I don't like him, because he is strange and stupid drug-killer. I don't accept him.

You talked the people need to respect? I ask questions, why the whites killed a lot of American Indians? Why did whites bring many blacks to USA? Both whites and blacks never give a free land to American Indians for the future? American Indians lost many lands. It is very sad.

I am NOT interested in Dylann Roof and his manifesto because he have many black friends. Very strange.

NOW, I won't write here again. I leave now. Not many years, I won't come back here.

Be peace. Bye-bye. :ty: :booty:

Last edited:
I wasn't here in 11 years, because I was busy or I didn't interested in forum about politics.

Listen carefully, I don't talk about wanted to have Black people not here. I talked about why stole a girl, why did drugs and shooting? He is strange that he has many black friends. Understand you?

I didn't learning much about USA? You think it? No, I did learning very much about USA/World's happening. Both young Whites and Asians shot a lot of students in USA. Blacks also murder, rape, rob and attack on white people in USA, Europe and other countries. Both Whites, Asians and Blacks are brainwashed by games, drug-killing and TV media. Hmmm?

Blacks also raped, killed and burned a lot of young black girls in South Africa. Blacks killed a lot of both blacks, coloured and whites. You know, or no?

I see, you don't know about his girlfriend and drug-killing. I did reading a lot internet's news. He did. He has MANY BLACK FRIENDS on the photos. I saw them. He didn't hate blacks, but hate USA. If he got drug-killing, so he became turned into a hater.

I wrote wrong word 'cared'. I changed 'warned.' Don't laugh at me, I say I warned him. I don't like him, because he is strange and stupid drug-killer. I don't accept him.

You talked the people need to respect? I ask questions, why the whites killed a lot of American Indians? Why did whites bring many blacks to USA? Both whites and blacks never give a free land to American Indians for the future? American Indians lost many lands. It is very sad.

I am NOT interested in Dylann Roof and his manifesto because he have many black friends. Very strange.

NOW, I won't write here again. I leave now. Not many years, I won't come back here.

Be peace. Bye-bye. :ty: :booty:

You are absolutely right that Europeans (immigrants) took our lands and killed many of our people (Native Americans). Not only that, there were many dimes stories (books and magazines) about us being savages and doing bad things to white settlers from writers or journalists including the government (past presidents).

It is also true that White traders brought Blacks to United States and make them slaves like as if they are objects, not human beings. Did you know that White English people from England brought Irish slaves to the West Indies? So that mean they were not alone. Irish slaves were with Black slaves, too. I learned about that. Strange.

To me, it does not matter if he had Black friends or not, he is still racist doing to the Black members of the Black church. The Church was not the only one as there were many other Black churches being burned down or killed Black children in the past. Beside it is wrong to kill people any way. He should know better not to do that to human beings. He is just sick in his head. He deserved to die for what he did to 9 innocent people.

You are absolutely right that Europeans (immigrants) took our lands and killed many of our people (Native Americans). Not only that, there were many dimes stories (books and magazines) about us being savages and doing bad things to white settlers from writers or journalists including the government (past presidents).

It is also true that White traders brought Blacks to United States and make them slaves like as if they are objects, not human beings. Did you know that White English people from England brought Irish slaves to the West Indies? So that mean they were not alone. Irish slaves were with Black slaves, too. I learned about that. Strange.

To me, it does not matter if he had Black friends or not, he is still racist doing to the Black members of the Black church. The Church was not the only one as there were many other Black churches being burned down or killed Black children in the past. Beside it is wrong to kill people any way. He should know better not to do that to human beings. He is just sick in his head. He deserved to die for what he did to 9 innocent people.

Yes, I know about Irish slaves. English people were stupid. These imperialism is my enemy.

When he became turning into drug-killing to hater, so he killed people. He forgot for humanity or human being. He is very foolish.

Some nice news for one of the surviving families:

Chris Singleton homers in batting practice with Yankees, throws out first pitch

Jeff Hartsell

Aug 17 2015 11:59 am

Chris Singleton admitted to a bit of stage fright when it came time for batting practice at Yankee Stadium on Monday afternoon.

And for good reason. Yankee Stadium is only the most storied venue in baseball, and Singleton was taking BP with Yankees All-Stars Brett Gardner and Brian McCann.

“I was a little nervous,” the Charleston Southern sophomore said. “I thought, if I was a left-hander, maybe I’d have a chance to hit one out.”

As it turned out, Singleton didn’t need Yankee Stadium’s famously short right-field porch. The right-handed batter impressed the Yankees by depositing a couple of batting-practice pitches into the left-field seats, then threw out the first pitch before the Yankees’ game against Minnesota.

“Our world needs more people like him in it,” the Yankees’ Gardner said of Singleton. Singleton, the son of Emanuel AME shooting victim Sharonda Coleman-Singleton, was the Yankees’ guest Monday as part of the MLB team’s “Hope Week” event, in which inspiring figures are honored each night at the stadium. The Yankees also have donated $15,000 to the Singleton Memorial Fund at Charleston Southern University.

Singleton made the trip to New York City with his sister Camryn and brother Caleb, and with his Charleston Southern baseball coach, Stuart Lake.

“The whole thing’s been like a dream I just woke up from, and I’m still dreaming,” Singleton said. “It’s been really cool for me.”

Singleton inspired many people, including the Yankees, with his reaction to his mother’s death, along with those of eight others, at Emanuel AME on June 17. A day after she died, Singleton appeared at a prayer vigil and said, “Love is always stronger than hate. If we just love the way my Mom would, the hate won’t be anywhere close to what love is.”

Those words hit home for Gardner, a former College of Charleston standout from Holly Hill.

“We’re excited to lift him up and take him to the stadium today, spend some time with him and get to know him and have him be a part of the team today,” Gardner said. “He’s an inspiration to a lot of people, and will continue to be with the way he’s handled this situation. He’s definitely someone we can all learn from.”

Yankees star Alex Rodriguez joined Gardner in surprising Singleton during an appearance on the Today Show on Monday morning.

“It’s hard to describe, an incredible story,” Rodriguez said. “It’s one we can all learn from. Chris Singleton is such a young man, a beautiful-looking kid, and more than anything, a great example for all of us in how to deal with adversity. I’ve never seen such a courageous action.”

After the Today Show, Singleton’s group was joined by other Yankees at One World Observatory for a tour and lunch. Former Yankees great Willie Randolph, also from Holly Hill, met with Singleton there, along with Yankees players Stephen Drew, Jacoby Ellsbury, Masahiro Tanaka, Justin Wilson and Chris Young.

Coleman-Singleton, Chris’ mother, was a track coach and speech pathologist at Goose Creek High School, and a minister at Emanuel AME.

“She’d be smiling right now,” Singleton said of his mother. “She was happy when we were happy, so she’d be very happy right now.”

For pictures:

Chris Singleton honored by day with Yankees

Reba, thanks for posting the touching story. I am shedding tears of happiness for them.

rnock30. That is because we often watched or read news where whites kill blacks and/or POC people than we would read or watch blacks or POC people kill whites.

There are very few articles about blacks/POCs on whites because media midstream usually don't show. For explain, you always read about shootings on buildings but you never read something about a defender kills raider in self-defense at home because morons want you think guns are bad for society and want you to stay defenseless.

Think about it.

Back