Book of Revelation

How do you feel about reading the book of Revelation?

• I like it and I understood what is being said

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • I'm trying my best, but I'm not afraid to learn more

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I'd rather not to look at it, it is too hard for me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would careless

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I took a class on Revelation back in college... a relgious college, mind you and I learnt quite a lot. I still have the text book and the explaination about this book today. I do try my best to understand this book which is the hardest book of all book in the Bible. :)

Yes, I agreed. The Revelation is so complex to understand, so I only know a little about this one.

I still am not feeling so complete with it, I really want to know more. :)

The Book of Revelations consists mainly of prophecies, prophecies yet to be fulfilled and some already have been fulfilled. Indeed, this book is a complicated one...to understand it and have the wisdom to discern it, it takes an open heart to allow the Holy Spirit to give a person that understanding and discernment. :)

~RR

The Book of Revelations consists mainly of prophecies, prophecies yet to be fulfilled and some already have been fulfilled. Indeed, this book is a complicated one...to understand it and have the wisdom to discern it, it takes an open heart to allow the Holy Spirit to give a person that understanding and discernment. :)

~RR

Indeed! :)

~RR

Good postie RR.

~RR

Just curious of your (and others) opinion, Is most or only little of prophecies fulfilled?

Just curious of your (and others) opinion, Is most or only little of prophecies fulfilled?

As I've stated with my post above: "some", which in turn can simply mean that a few have been fulfilled. ;)

Now, we can knock heads with the precise meanings of, 'most', 'little', 'few', 'some', etc..., but I believe this is sufficient for now--unless you're wearing some head-gear to weather the onslaught of simply being 'specific'. :)lol:)

~RR

I voted: I'm trying my best, but I'm not afraid to learn more

Honestly I enjoy myself to read bible history. I would say that I prefer bible history because it help me to see the logic but I don´t mind to learn more about book of revelation some day.

I've read part of the Revelations, and understood there appearing to be a coming judgment day. I haven't gotten that far ahead yet. ;)

Off topic for a sec but hey, RR, how much further does that wolf have to go to get wherever he's going? Makes me wanna stop him, give him a ciggy, some water and a big raw steak and send him on his way! Lol....

Off topic for a sec but hey, RR, how much further does that wolf have to go to get wherever he's going? Makes me wanna stop him, give him a ciggy, some water and a big raw steak and send him on his way! Lol....

hahahahaha, I so love your sense of humor Tousie roll! :giggle:

I've read part of the Revelations, and understood there appearing to be a coming judgment day. I haven't gotten that far ahead yet. ;)

Same here, I'm still learning the whole Bible but it gonna to take me some time to fully understand it. I was talking to RR the other day about attending Bible study classes, and that is what I need to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back