Back to The Reality

sequoias

Premium Member
Reaction score
Well...I returned from a month long vacation. It was a blast and put about 6,200 miles on the rental car. We went to Mt. Rushmore, a ghost town with 1880's stuff in it, Yellowstone National Park, Washington state for a week, visited Multnomah Falls in Oregon and stayed in California for 2 weeks, went to Las Vegas for 2 days and saw Hoover Dam. Stopped by to check out Grand Canyon, drove all the way home in 2 1/4 days. Any questions? Feel free to share.

Welcome back! I'm sure you enjoyed yourself.......curious, was the car rental expensive? Thinking about maybe doing that next summer....

Wow.. I bet it was all fun, Sequoais. You must be spending lot of $$$. Did you buy any gift for us? :) Welcome back home. I've been from Texas to Montana and back. It was amazing drive. Only stay 2 night hotel to get there and another 2 night hotel back. We only stayed Billings, MT for about 4 days. Fun Fun!

I bet you got a great deal on car rental being an employer there.

I was in Grand Canyon in 1988. I was in Washington few years ago. I'm glad you had fun :)

Glad you had a great time!

ok any question, what did you rent for the travel? are you going to buy the same for yourself? or what

Thanks everyone. We rented a 2013 Nissan Sentra from Enterprise Rent a Car. No, I don't work there anymore and yes it was expensive. It cost $702 for a month but that's cheaper than renting for 3 weeks. The gas cost about $700 for 6,200 miles.

Wirelessly posted

sequoias said:
Thanks everyone. We rented a 2013 Nissan Sentra from Enterprise Rent a Car. No, I don't work there anymore and yes it was expensive. It cost $702 for a month but that's cheaper than renting for 3 weeks. The gas cost about $700 for 6,200 miles.

That's actually not bad price considering cross country driving. It nice to do that see differnent places :)

I had a nice time at Downtown Disney meeting with you and your family.

been watching your trip. very awesome. you've finally did what you've been waiting to do for a long time :thumb:

Can you tell me why it was cheaper to rent the car for a month vs three weeks?

Can you tell me why it was cheaper to rent the car for a month vs three weeks?

according to car rental email I got when I rented a car in Toronto last month... the longer you rent, the cheaper it is - a discounted rate. it stated that if I return a car at earlier date than agreed date - it would be more expensive.

:dunno:

Back