Arkansas mall have new strict policy for with parents and family members with teens

Will only kill ya if you let it go too long and turns into an infection.
Or if it tears up your urinary tube and you fill up with piss and puss, leading to pneumothorax. That happened to me before. I spent almost a month in the hospital and lost 50 pounds

All at once? No way! Did he get the mesh ones during surgery so they don't come back?
Yes he got mesh but dont know if it was all of them done with mesh. He is having complications with 1 of them already. 2 were in his belly that you could see bulging out the other was in groin. The went in through an artery in his leg for the ones with mesh, His belly they had to cut, He had them for years ( Like 10 years or more ) and was too stubborn to get them fixed. He lifted his shirt to show me his stomach before he went, looked bad and all this time i never knew he had hernias.

Or if it tears up your urinary tube and you fill up with piss and puss, leading to pneumothorax. That happened to me before. I spent almost a month in the hospital and lost 50 pounds
Hmmm I need to lose 25-50 pounds and be super skinny again.

Ive been up all night fighting pain again, this time from my gallbladder being gone. It comes and goes but the liver produces too much bile and sometimes when I eat or sleep on my tummy it goes nuts and makes me sick. I know whats happening because I burp and its super sour. So either I throw up soon or it blows out...sometimes both which is worst as its thoughout my inners already and last night was the worst, I really wish I was dead during this crap... I finally got myself to hurl at 630am after 2 days of suffering this time and still food from Thursday not digested.
Going to my doc soon to get this addressed, I cant stand this crap especially the pains. I kinda wish I just took the option to get gutted like a fish and just have the gallbladder cleaned out instead of removed, but the doc never mentioned any after affects like this.

Mine said the same-- "no after effects" he said.... Once in a while I get the same as you minus the barfing part (thank god) but never knew it would be associated with no gall bladder. A few other differences too between before and after the gallbladder too that I've noticed over the years.

Mine said the same-- "no after effects" he said.... Once in a while I get the same as you minus the barfing part (thank god) but never knew it would be associated with no gall bladder. A few other differences too between before and after the gallbladder too that I've noticed over the years.
Im amazed at how many people had them yanked...wow
My daughter said hers may be bad too, I told her to opt to have it cleaned after what I know. Yes instead of just a few weeks recovery youre gutted like a fish and it takes a few months to heal, but you still have a gallbladder. I want mine back. Wonder if i can sue for pain and suffering?

Im amazed at how many people had them yanked...wow
My daughter said hers may be bad too, I told her to opt to have it cleaned after what I know. Yes instead of just a few weeks recovery youre gutted like a fish and it takes a few months to heal, but you still have a gallbladder. I want mine back. Wonder if i can sue for pain and suffering?

I noticed the same back when I had mine done too. a lot of people I knew were having issues. Some as young as I was. I know of one person who had theirs out in their 20s too. First 5 or so years after were a pain but now more 'normal' if you can call it that. Medical SAY you can live without your gall bladder but I do wonder. Maybe 2,000 years from now nobody will have gall bladders as an evolutionary change... Hmmm. (sorry.. I've been watching Wayward Pines lol).

Hmmm I need to lose 25-50 pounds and be super skinny again.

Ive been up all night fighting pain again, this time from my gallbladder being gone. It comes and goes but the liver produces too much bile and sometimes when I eat or sleep on my tummy it goes nuts and makes me sick. I know whats happening because I burp and its super sour. So either I throw up soon or it blows out...sometimes both which is worst as its thoughout my inners already and last night was the worst, I really wish I was dead during this crap... I finally got myself to hurl at 630am after 2 days of suffering this time and still food from Thursday not digested.
Going to my doc soon to get this addressed, I cant stand this crap especially the pains. I kinda wish I just took the option to get gutted like a fish and just have the gallbladder cleaned out instead of removed, but the doc never mentioned any after affects like this.
Oh boy. I have a dear friend who I saw yesterday. She will have her gallbladder removed soon, and I just hope that is the end of her problems. She told me she felt suicidal. That really gets me, because we go way back and she was a real street lady, tough as nails.
When I was having kidney stones doing their stuff, I worked 11 hours a day, six days a week at an Irish Pub. LOL! I thought EVERYONE had their problems, you know? So I kept quiet. Needless to say, I quit the place as soon as I got out of the hospital. I weighed a decent 210 before and came out a gaunt 145. Well, of cuss things had to change, so I moved away from the city and wound up working at the VA. (I resigned last year, long story.) I was actually having a heart attack while working there but I let them know. Still too quiet I guess. My heart is stronger than a mule on steroids now and I am slowly learning to just SPEAK UP.

Last edited:
I noticed the same back when I had mine done too. a lot of people I knew were having issues. Some as young as I was. I know of one person who had theirs out in their 20s too. First 5 or so years after were a pain but now more 'normal' if you can call it that. Medical SAY you can live without your gall bladder but I do wonder. Maybe 2,000 years from now nobody will have gall bladders as an evolutionary change... Hmmm. (sorry.. I've been watching Wayward Pines lol).
I totally agree, did you know our toes used to be like fingers? well we dont climb trees anymore and wear shoes so evolution took over.

Its been 4 maybe 5 years now since mine was yanked. Its just a few times a year that I get sick like this to the extreme, normally its just a mild tummy ache, but times like these I wish I was dead, I hate this feeling like my entire innards are on fire.
I know a few others had theirs removed and some have issues some dont.... I eat somewhat healthy ( healthier than before ) so I went from 300# years ago and holding at 190/200# now. I want to get to 150, even 175 will be fine for me... just to get my thin build back. I think it will help my back as well with less weight.

TCS got stitches, no mesh.
Good
Its been 4 maybe 5 years now since mine was yanked. Its just a few times a year that I get sick like this to the extreme, normally its just a mild tummy ache, but times like these I wish I was dead, I hate this feeling like my entire innards are on fire.
I know a few others had theirs removed and some have issues some dont.... I eat somewhat healthy ( healthier than before ) so I went from 300# years ago and holding at 190/200# now. I want to get to 150, even 175 will be fine for me... just to get my thin build back. I think it will help my back as well with less weight.
Wahh wahh. I had cancer of the bladder and they took out my right kidney.
Who's complainin'?

Last edited:
Sorry. Not quite ready for it yet.
I think I ought to do stuff.
Just stuff, you know?
You have my love.

Oh boy. I have a dear friend who I saw yesterday. She will have her gallbladder removed soon, and I just hope that is the end of her problems. She told me she felt suicidal. That really gets me, because we go way back and she was a real street lady, tough as nails.
When I was having kidney stones doing their stuff, I worked 11 hours a day, six days a week at an Irish Pub. LOL! I thought EVERYONE had their problems, you know? So I kept quiet. Needless to say, I quit the place as soon as I got out of the hospital. I weighed a decent 210 before and came out a gaunt 145. Well, of cuss things had to change, so I moved away from the city and wound up working at the VA. (I resigned last year, long story.) I was actually having a heart attack while working there but I let them know. Still too quiet I guess. My heart is stronger than a mule on steroids now and I am slowly learning to just SPEAK UP.
I'm glad that you're still with us.

Before when I had kidney stone so my families thought I have gallstone, but end up with kidney stone in CT scan.

My doctor told me that my gallbladder is very healthy, so my GI issues are related to IBS and some form of intolerance.

I totally agree, did you know our toes used to be like fingers? well we dont climb trees anymore and wear shoes so evolution took over.

That one I didn't know. I've read that apparently the appendix has had its own evolution when humans' diets started to change.

(Yes I still have my appendix and tonsils)

Sorry to hear of your woes. Do you notice any difference with having lost one kidney?
I have a friend who was abused by her dad, she lost one kidney and her other is failing. She has talked of the pains and issues she suffers from it. With one kidney the other works twice as hard, when you have one and its failing your body suffers. She has been in and out of hospitals and close to losing her life as well. she struggles with her diet as everything makes a difference. Things like alcohol can really affect her health in the smallest amount.

That one I didn't know. I've read that apparently the appendix has had its own evolution when humans' diets started to change.

(Yes I still have my appendix and tonsils)
I have my appendix too but they sold my tonsils to the black market when I had tubes put in my ears to cut costs ( yall know Im kidding right? ) LOL but yeah my tonsils were yanked when i was 7 getting tubes.

Back