Arkansas mall have new strict policy for with parents and family members with teens

Hot Topic...lol reminds me of the 90's and goth chicks in those godawful, enormous JNCO jeans. You'd see one take them off and I'd be like, "dang, what you been hiding under there?"

Hot Topic...lol reminds me of the 90's and goth chicks in those godawful, enormous JNCO jeans. You'd see one take them off and I'd be like, "dang, what you been hiding under there?"
My daughter wore the super sized pants with chains on them...lol

Ya those pants are called tripp pants the ones with the chains studs an grommets they don't sell the in stores anymore only on line but hot topic is not what it use to be it's better to go right to the distributors I really enjoy 90's goth but it's a dieing style in the u.s.

Ya those pants are called tripp pants the ones with the chains studs an grommets they don't sell the in stores anymore only on line but hot topic is not what it use to be it's better to go right to the distributors I really enjoy 90's goth but it's a dieing style in the u.s.
I dont know, still a lot of these fake goth kids. My daughter is out of that stage now, but my buddys daughter is hardcore into it and she is in high school.

Back