Ariz. seeks online donations to build border fence

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's good to hear. Most of the Mexicans that I have met who came here from Mexico in Charlotte NC have very low level of education. I hope that your hubby's family is not an exectation to the rule.

We had a large population of Mexican immigrants when I lived in TN. Most had lower level education, but highly skilled in trades. They had no problem finding employment as a result. Skill plus a willingness to work goes a long way.

I will order a tee shirt that reads "Ningun ser humano es ilegal."

That's good to hear. Most of the Mexicans that I have met who came here from Mexico in Charlotte NC have very low level of education. I hope that your hubby's family is not an exectation to the rule.

My ex- hubby-pychology degree
His sister-International MBA (she is an international food broker)
Other sister-Nursing law (lawyer)
Sister-Nursing Management degree (head of the nursing dept at a major hosptial in Phx)
Sister-some BA degree (dunno what she does)
Brother-degree in the field of geology (business owner)

Their kids (including my daughter) are really into academics.

Sister-Nursing Management degree (head of the nursing dept at a major hosptial in Phx)

That is quite a list of accomplishments for any family! Wonder how many of the complainers can claim a list like that in their immediate family?:hmm:

Thanks. I should have said your ex-hubby.

That is quite a list of accomplishments for any family! Wonder how many of the complainers can claim a list like that in their immediate family?:hmm:

I have to admit despite my bitter feelings toward my ex-hubby and his family, that they are a family to be admired because their parents were migrant farm workers when they were little. All 6 kids overcame some serious-shit obstacles growing up. Even though I am pissed off at them and my hubby for taking my daughter away, I stillhave a lot of respect for what they have accomplished so I can feel reassured that my daughter is around highly educated people in AZ.

I have to admit despite my bitter feelings toward my ex-hubby and his family, that they are a family to be admired because their parents were migrant farm workers when they were little. All 6 kids overcame some serious-shit obstacles growing up. Even though I am pissed off at them and my hubby for taking my daughter away, I stillhave a lot of respect for what they have accomplished so I can feel reassured that my daughter is around highly educated people in AZ.

That just shows what a big person you are. You can give credit where credit is due despite some differences. And you can even see the benefit for your daughter. Wish more people were like you.

I interpreted to say "There is nothing illegal in being human." Let's see if I was right or not. Don't know a lot of Spanish.:giggle:

Oh my guess is that it's This is not an illegal human. I know muy puco espanola myself.

My ex-hubby and his 5 siblings all have college degrees. One is a lawyer. They all except for one were born in Mexico so yea, why dont they go and help Mexico? My mom really made me think in a diffeernt way.

Actually, the funny thing is.. that is currently what is happening right now with Indians and Chinese. Initially, Americans were happy about foreigners going back to their country after getting an education here, but now some Americans are unhappy because those same educated people are helping China and India to rise in the ranks in terms of economic wealth as well as academia. Sorta like "OH GOD. WHAT HAVE WE DONE?" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back