Anyone like Garfield, the fat cat ??

MDCodeRedFreak

Reaction score
ohhhhhh i LOVED that - whoo i have 39 books of comic strips

Not anymore... I start hate it many yrs ago.... just few years ago, I love Mutts - so funny and cute!

I prefer Marmaduke the Great Dane. That always crack me up to see what the dog is up to.

I used to collect his comic books. Haven't collected any new ones since 1996.

Originally posted by kuifje75
I prefer Marmaduke the Great Dane. That always crack me up to see what the dog is up to.

one funny I ever seen is when the master sat there on the chair while yawn. The dog snif and lick out master's mouth. :laugh2:

oh yes, I love it. in fact, I always recieve Garfield cartoon email every monring. it is funny cat.

Garfield: The Movie is set to be released this December.

No, this ain't a joke. Trust me, even though you know what day it is.

I have some of the stickers, and I saw an Italian charm with almost all the Garfield characters.

Originally posted by *~Rayden Wins~*
lol that's Garfield's first saying in his first comic strip back on June 19th, 1978

he'll be 25 this year

psst.. my friend calls me garfield cuz we have simliar b-day date :shock: :rofl: I'm 10 days older than him hehe...

Grew up with a collection of Garfield. Drew him a lot as a kid back in the eighties. The art style and humor of Jim Davis' (Garfield's creator and artist) were one of the major influences in my drawing style - other than Marc Hanson's in the Ralph Snart series, Mort Walker's in Beetle Bailey, Bil Watterson's in Calvin & Hobbes... and so much more.

Look hard at my comic-art style and humor. You can see a bit of Jon (Garfield's owner) and Odie (the dumb panting dog) in some of them... ;)

I hate monday and love to sleep in.....also very picky about my food!!!! he is so sarcastic or should I say sarCATic

Originally posted by funnybebe78
psst.. my friend calls me garfield cuz we have simliar b-day date :shock: :rofl: I'm 10 days older than him hehe...

:shock: and BOTH Purrs and Garfield are GEMINI!!!!!!!!!!

Back