angel or devil

BabyPhat21

Reaction score
Is it better to act perfect and sweet and nice than to say what you really think and act more like a "bitch". I am a nice person with a heart for volunteering, animal rights and world culture/religions but people think i am a bitch cuz of the things I say and how I act....I sometimes think I should act nice and sweet......its so hard......would you rather have a sweet and nice freind or a straightfoward honest bitch.......

I think honesty is an asset in any situation, as long as you do your best not to hurt people's feelings. There's always a way to sugarcoat something to nicely get your point across. I want friends who tell me what they really think, but with tact.

Actually, I think it's okay to have a bit of both. I'm more of an angel than a devil, but I do have a very dark side... :twisted:

I'd rather be both but always have nobody perfect... in case feeling in sin as for once fun afterall... then you feel better... Doesn't want be likely BITCH'N how can you deal without feeling .. Aw.. don't be I'm always perfect angel.. blah blah.. Oh yeah right! *rolls* I've seen dozen peepz who love being bitch'n.. That naturally why you're woman... If men doens't like woman who have bitch'n.. then TOO BAD!

Hard to find lady has none bitch.. Get a life! ha!

mmm I can be bitch when I don't get what I want but otherwise I'm :greddy: with what i can't have anyways.. I admit it :roll: oh well ah nobody is supposed to be perfect so I can be sweet on other hand but eh.. go figures :nana:

Ha! I would rather have both sides inside me. :o I can be bitchy sometimes, but I can be a sweetheart as well. So just balance them out and be careful on who you are with. Like, if you're with your mom and dad... should you be bitchy with them? Or be nice? That idea. Most times I'm a nice sweetheart, but yet, I have a dark nasty side too. :o

Yep, yup! It is best to have a little bit of both - but more nicey nice than bitchy! :)

im a bit of both :) it works for me LOL

sometimes if i am a bad angel its OK cuz i have life's lesson to learn everyday :) hehehe

Balance yourself is the important key!! But, I am more mischevious than angel. :devil:

Malfoyish said:
Yep, yup! It is best to have a little bit of both - but more nicey nice than bitchy! :)

LOL Well, where does this leave me? I'm definitely NOT your "nicey-nice" type! I can be nice, sure, but I also believe in telling things like it is. And, I usually do so with abandon! lol I won't go out my way to hurt someone, though. I DO draw the line there, but I believe that it's better to be straightforward with someone rather candy coat things. So, I guess, I'm a bit of both. The emphasis, though, is probably more on being a devil rather than an angel at times! lol

Hmm im always nice so I guess im angel. But if you get me mad I be the devil trust me you dont want to diss me......Im big of a devil......in bed :naughty: :D

I am normal a nice Person (Angel) Sometimes I can be a Bitch when People Lies, two faced, backstabbed or talk bad about my Children..Those people I will act like a "Bitch" to.

oh welllllllllllll most i am angel but if someone talk bad abt me or whatever then i will BITCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH n CONFRONT PERSON, not scare talk to this person whoever talk abt me...

Back