angel or devil

Oddball said:
Balance yourself is the important key!! But, I am more mischevious than angel. :devil:

:werd:

i think i prefer to be :twisted: more than :angel: -- its more fun!

That's what our issue is...look at the signature below....angel and devil on a seesaw above a poor soul.

I agree with Oddball :) Balance is the key. I think it's important to be kind to others, and still not enable them. Sometimes you just gotta let go of some things, and don't let it affect your life in a negative way. I do believe people are mean only cos they're scared. Then, of course, there's something to be said about being michievous ;)

BabyPhat21 said:
Is it better to act perfect and sweet and nice than to say what you really think and act more like a "bitch". I am a nice person with a heart for volunteering, animal rights and world culture/religions but people think i am a bitch cuz of the things I say and how I act....I sometimes think I should act nice and sweet......its so hard......would you rather have a sweet and nice freind or a straightfoward honest bitch.......

if you cant say something nice, its best not to say anything at all. "Treat other how they treat you." is better than "Treat other the way you want them to treat you"

Back