AllDeaf's Biggest Loser

I bought Acai juice one time. I thought it tasted like strong, rotten , Pomegranate juice.

I did not buy it again.

That is what it tastes like to you but it tastes good to us and the pulps in those acai drinks are the key to what we all need.

I know if you increase your meal intake to 5-6 a day it will increase your metabalism. Eat protein in the morning and avoid carbs late at night. Between breakfast and lunch eat some almonds or fruit, and do the same between lunch and dinner. You will notice you are not as hungry during meals and you will eat less.

Yes and Vitamin B... if those foods run high in B it will boost the metabolism greatly.

I do LOVE green tea and drink all the time. Acai berries, have had the juice, I liked it. Available at health food stores and also you can pills/supplements supposed to have acai in them but I really don't know how effective that is.

They are effective. Please read my earlier posts.. it tells you what it did to me. I am still taking them. And hey everybody, please be sure you get those acai berries at the store.. do NOT order them online.. because most of the sellers will charge you 40-90 bucks per month after first month under 10 bucks or free. I ordered one and ended the subscription right after the first month then got some from the store.

The drink works just the same but it flushes through the body quicker then it does as a supplement. It also cuts down your hunger (Milk and Juices does the same but approximately 20% less)

I'm down about 18 pounds in 8 weeks. I'm doing Weight Watchers. It works great. It is easy to follow, and it just helps you make good decisions. Lots of fruits and veggies.

I have weigh in tonight, so we'll see how that goes. I didn't have a great week, I cheated a lot, but I exercised, so maybe that will off-set it!

My weight is 210, it has been same weight since 2005 but used to be 230 in last couple years ago.

If your BMI appear to be in normal range, no need to gain or lose. Eat what you doing daily.

If your BMI appear to be in normal range, no need to gain or lose. Eat what you doing daily.

I haven't seen a normal reading for my BMI since I was 12. :giggle:

Mine currently shows me to be morbidly obese, but the doctor says that I am very healthy and just to keep doing what I am doing and the weight will come off. I am following weight watchers up to a point. It's hard to follow when no one else in family needs to lose and I hate fixing multiple meals. Also, buying what I needed got to be too expensive. So along with some recipes and the points plan, I am also watching calories as well.

Even after my gain of 1.5 pounds this last week, I weighed myself this evening at the usual time and I am down 2 pounds from Monday night's weigh-in. I stepped up the exercise and changed the lunch menu a little.

I have been fluctuation around the 180-185 rate lately. I don't think I'm going to do another weigh-in until after Christmas.

I think that I will allow myself more treats than I usually would in the next couple weeks because of the holidays. However, I just have to make sure that I don't make a pig of myself and still do my exercises as well as eating healthy (for the most part).

Had weigh-in tonight. I lost 3 pounds this last week!! :shock:

Brava KristinaB!

I still need to find a freakin' weight scale so I will have a clue about the extent of my weight loss... I lost 30 pounds before without even noticing, that's how warped my mind can be.

But my pants are falling off and I ran out of holes in my belt, so I know I lost quite a bit of weight. I definitely need to invest in a new wardrobe. Ah, what a great time to be tight with money!

I have actually lost over the holidays. (I'm so good!) I lost a total of 8 pounds over the last 3 weeks.

OK, well I'm going to be starting up again on Monday! Finally... the holidays are over so all the junk food is gone. I'm not going to weigh myself until after my first week of getting back into a routine... I'm a little afraid to see how much I weigh at the moment... :Oops:

I'm sure most people are now feeling that they can, too, get back into their weight loss routine. Let's start losing!

In a few days

I have to go back to my job it is out from town and they feed us all we can eat rich greasy food. It is hard not to just eat like a wildman and then go to sleep working long hours. My willpower is not so good. I am going to trying just adding workout after supper. I am 6' 1" and want to get back down to 196.5 which is what I weighed for many years. Now I am at 210 and feel terrible.

Nearly all the snacks are gone and I worked out for 2 hours this evening. I really want to do more, but motherhood begs me to stop.

I'm really looking forward to reaching my weight loss goal this year!

Going back to weight loss support group tomorrow night. Not looking forward to it. I don'd mind the weigh-in, but I don't get anything out of the meeting and I have to go since it's mainly for MIL. They are so not deaf friendly and won't even try.

I think I will not be AD's biggest loser. Iowa is covered in ice and hovering around zero degrees Farenheit. I am not getting much walking done.

I think I will not be AD's biggest loser. Iowa is covered in ice and hovering around zero degrees Farenheit. I am not getting much walking done.

I know this may not sound like much fun as it would be very repetitive, but have you thought of walking up and down the stairs for a while? Perhaps you could do laps in a large room in your house for a while? Sounds rather boring, of course, but it would get the job done!

So I guess a lot of people are going to be starting back up again tomorrow. It will be hard getting back into the same routine after relaxing for so much over the holidays!

I know this may not sound like much fun as it would be very repetitive, but have you thought of walking up and down the stairs for a while? Perhaps you could do laps in a large room in your house for a while? Sounds rather boring, of course, but it would get the job done!

You know, you are right. I could walk up and down to the basement for exercise.

Let's hope I get motivated.:P

Back