Age difference

well, I only dated few in my life....and til I met my boyfriend back in 1999 and am still with him. Age don't really matter to me...what's important is PERSONALITY. Im 28, going on 29 and my boyfriend is 37. :)

My little cousin told me that his ex married a 35 yr old man and guess what? She is only 12 years old. I thought he was bullshitting me so I ask my aunt she yea its true. I can understand 15 year old(seen alot of this in mexico) but 12 years? Thats freakin shocking new to me.

Ummmm...isn't that pedaphilla? EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!
I've mostly dated women my age...hey I'm still in college!!! I've also dated a guy a couple of years younger then I am....and my first boyfriend was TEN years older then me! (I was nineteen, he was twentynine....then his girlfriend hit on me!...I get into the strangest love triangles! :) )

For some couples, age is not a factor. My boyfriend is almost three years younger than I am, but his maturity level is higher than mine. He's a very responsible person, and I often forget I'm older than him. If your parnter/spouse acts his/her age, then age could be a factor... it all just depends on the person's maturity.

java and i are 4 yrs seprate age!!! we still in love and no matter what age are!!! right java??? :mrgreen:

I don't think age is really much of a problem. I rather be with someone that I am comfortable with. I wouldn't mind dating a gal who's 30 or 18. Sometimes, I do feel a bit funny since me being with a gal who's 18 makes me feel OLD! Heh!

My hubby and I are 1 years aparts.
isn't important the age.. So what..
Follow the heart comes first.

Hubby and I are 9 years apart...but I like to think that in some ways, I'm more mature than other women my age...hell, most of them are just now getting out of college and starting to get married...and here I am, raising a family, working, etc, etc...

Age is just a number, I agree with that...but maturity is a whole other story. I may only be 25 physically but I feel like I'm in my mid thirties. :)

Malfoyish

Age CAN make for some "iffy" situations later in life; otherwise, who gives a freak, eh? There's a 12 year chasm between my wife and myself but we get along famously! :naughty:

Well put, Malfoyish. There's a 10 year gap between myself and my boyfriend and I feel I connect better to him than I do to others my own age who are at a different point in their lives.

I'm currently dating a guy 4 years younger than me. I guess I'm at a quarter-life crisis and re-living my young adult years w/ him. We're having tons of fun. No really, he's a bit more mature for his age (isn't that unusual in some guys??)

In my experience, I tend to go for older guys, the oldest was 29 and I was 19 at the time. I appreciate maturity because I'm highly mature for my age (now I think I'm more closer to my age than I was when younger).

Last edited:
ages isnt matter to me as long as good connected. I dont mind go over older chick or younger chick. Must good communicate, not just sex. :thumb:

I used to date a guy who was 30 last summer for only a month, that time I am 22, so 8 years difference. I also dated some guys are like 2, 3 , 4 years older than me, and one time I was with someone else my age, and other I was with a guy who is a year younger than me.. now I am dating someone else who is 31/2 or 4 years older than me.

Hi there,
I do not think the age difference matters at all that much. I used to think it's a problem. But now I don't, as I am interested in a man whom is in his 40's whereas I'm 21. But hey, all you can do is give it a go and see whether what you think is best for you.
;)

I learn something about the ages till i found out that my dad marry a younger which is ten years older than his own daughter... it's sure hit me and realized that age aren't matter.. love do matter to everybody...

My dad is 49, my step mom is 34. and Im only 24..

Back