A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

LOL More like my daughter grabbing something of mine and showing off a messy ensemble!

When we got to the fitness center this morning, we wondered why the parking lot was fuller than usual, and there were a couple of large SUV's parked in front of the building in the loading zone area. When we got inside, there were a bunch of people we had never seen before--a group of healthy looking young women and a videographer. A few minutes later we found out what was happening. They were wrapping up filming an episode of the TV program Southern Charm. I've never watched the program even though it's about local people. But I might watch that episode that features our fitness center. I noticed the cameraman recording the center's mascot, an adorable ham of a puppy who has free roam of the center. I hope that part is included because he is so cute. :)

When we got to the fitness center this morning, we wondered why the parking lot was fuller than usual, and there were a couple of large SUV's parked in front of the building in the loading zone area. When we got inside, there were a bunch of people we had never seen before--a group of healthy looking young women and a videographer. A few minutes later we found out what was happening. They were wrapping up filming an episode of the TV program Southern Charm. I've never watched the program even though it's about local people. But I might watch that episode that features our fitness center. I noticed the cameraman recording the center's mascot, an adorable ham of a puppy who has free roam of the center. I hope that part is included because he is so cute. :)
Cool! If you figure out which episode it is, you should post it. That's neat when you find out something's filmed in your backyard. One of the 'Transformers' movies with Shia Labeouf, was filmed in Detroit and you could see them shooting it from my friend's apartment window. :P

At my work, there's a delivery truck with 30k miles on it just had a blown engine and needs to be replaced. The mechanic is working on replacing the engine.

Christmas party at work tonight. My predicament. :razz:

2c0eb9aff1bd2a9ba406cdf4f92e279c--funny-farm-funny-kids.jpg

Home sweet home. My car broke down on highway 70 seven miles from home returning from a road trip. I walked all the way, but didn't mind. I was wrapped like an Indian in a blanket in the cold night, and later today I will probably retrieve the car. They shoot horses, you know. :)

Meeting a friend for coffee later this morning. I have not seen her in quite a while.

I have. My grandparents left the one for their rental house that was next door up and we kids sometimes used it rather than go inside when the outhouse was closer to where we were playing. Some distance away in the same small community they left one up at a friends house just in case of plumbing problems.

Also, there was one by the house on the very, very small farm property that one of my uncles bought after he lost one brother in the Centralia #5 mine explosion and his other one had moved away and he got tired of being flooded out of the cabin they had had together on a river.

Back