A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
correct, Young Jedi!

Coffee-Posters.jpg

*it's a funny pix of a smiling man holding a cup of coffee. caption "is it just me or is the planet shaking?"

unfortunately, it was you according to your picture image.

more importantly - how is sonic toothbrush!? is it undamaged!? :hyper:

Sonic toothbrush is perfect . It is very heavy and it hit my toe at just the right angle. I thought I would pass out.

My husband put antibiotics and a bandage, and it was pretty gross this morning.

It was a weird accident. It happened because the hand lotion got move to the right side of the bathroom sink, and as I don't see out of my right eye, I did not notice the toothbrush when I reached for the lotion.

But I bet I never forget again. OW!!!

to where? :shock:

the cubicle. saddest place ever. but I don't have a cubicle. I have an office with a door that I can lock while I take a nap and an entire wall of window looking at Canal Street going into Holland Tunnel. Gotta love that street cuz it's always jammed and it's humorous to watch pissy drivers in action.

Sonic toothbrush is perfect . It is very heavy and it hit my toe at just the right angle. I thought I would pass out.

My husband put antibiotics and a bandage, and it was pretty gross this morning.

It was a weird accident. It happened because the hand lotion got move to the right side of the bathroom sink, and as I don't see out of my right eye, I did not notice the toothbrush when I reached for the lotion.

But I bet I never forget again. OW!!!

oh praise the lord! I'm glad your sonic toothbrush is ok. it's the best thing ever. *buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*

is it just me or is the planet shaking? :hyper:

oh praise the lord! I'm glad your sonic toothbrush is ok. it's the best thing ever. *buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*

is it just me or is the planet shaking? :hyper:

They are the best toothbrush. And I think my husband's reaction was the same as yours, because they are expensive.

I got mine for Christmas last year. :cool2:

pst pst - I bought all christmas oreo. will be selling it on ebay at ridiculously high price. greed? no. just an opportunist.

I will mail you a month supply for free :aw:

pst pst - I bought all christmas oreo. will be selling it on ebay at ridiculously high price. greed? no. just an opportunist.

I will mail you a month supply for free :aw:

Awww!

drinking my 1st cup of coffee of the day..... *sipping* ah.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back