2007 NHL Stanaly Cup Playoffs

Yep Diehardbiker... had to post after seeing the game on CBC tonite.. woo...

u guys are just mad that ottawa whooped ass...Duck Hunting anyone!???:rl: :whip:

The Ducks has Quack once again, and the politicans seems starting to crying.

One more for Ducks, it is OVER!

I bet that these Politicans is nervous because now that next two games is going to be Duck's home advantage!

Orange county is partying hard for the Ducks! "Quack" Quack" Come home Duckies!!

At least both teams made it to the finals and worked hard. Ottawa played a very physical game on Saturday. Today, I was taken by surprise the Ducks came in and made victory, wow!

Yep folks.. tomorrow June 6th will determine if Anaheim indeed will be ready to end the series with a Stanley Cup clinching victory.. but can the Ducks do it or will Ottawa roar back with a win to force Game 6 for this coming Saturday? We will see on this....

Yep folks.. tomorrow June 6th will determine if Anaheim indeed will be ready to end the series with a Stanley Cup clinching victory.. but can the Ducks do it or will Ottawa roar back with a win to force Game 6 for this coming Saturday? We will see on this....

NS, we will see OC is pretty in support of the Anaheim Ducks. I watched on the local news in Irvine the sports bar crowd was pretty thrilled and waiting for the Duckies to come home. Never know what can happen eh?

Quack!

Yeah Ocean.. I have to wonder if the Ducks are nervous about tonite and will they be able to do it, end the series? I do remember last year Carolina had a chance to end the series for Game 5 at their home rink, only to have Edmonton win Game 5 as well as Game 6 to force Game 7 which Carolina did win...will this be repeated? It's possible but will see tonite...

Yeah Ocean.. I have to wonder if the Ducks are nervous about tonite and will they be able to do it, end the series? I do remember last year Carolina had a chance to end the series for Game 5 at their home rink, only to have Edmonton win Game 5 as well as Game 6 to force Game 7 which Carolina did win...will this be repeated? It's possible but will see tonite...

NS, you might be right your the hockey expert :giggle: It will be a good game and watch both teams get brutal with each other. Its been fun watching it along with you smile. Quack! How about an orange feather to keep you warm heehee

Hmm a orange feather to keep moi warm?? LOL Ocean... yeah it ought to be good tonite to watch Game 5... ahh 2 more hours or so.. dang..

Hmm a orange feather to keep moi warm?? LOL Ocean... yeah it ought to be good tonite to watch Game 5... ahh 2 more hours or so.. dang..

Right an orange feather :naughty: I am looking forward to the game watch it along with you smile
Quack!!

Back