2007 NHL Stanaly Cup Playoffs

Ok gophers.. here the playoff history.. sorry it has been late as I have had to deal with my cold and the stress of the auction and more...

Eastern Conference:

Ottawa Senators vs Buffalo Sabres: Buffalo has won 3 playoff series vs Ottawa so far... 1996/97 Buf 4 Ott 3 (Ottawa's first playoff appearance) in Eastern Conference QF, 1998/99 Buf 4 Ott 0 in Eastern Conference QF, 2005/06 Buf 4 Ott 1 in Eastern Conference SF... But this might be the year Ottawa finally get even with Buffalo as the Sens leads 3 games to 0 and might sweep tomorrow night unless Buffalo can pull out a win to prolong the series somehow...

Western Conference:

Anaheim Ducks vs Detroit Red Wings: 1996/97 Det 4 Ana 0 in Western Conference SF, 1998/99 Det 4 Ana 0 in Western Conference QF, 2002/03 Ana 4 Det 0 in Western Conference QF... now Anaheim and Detroit are tied 1 game apart and Game 3 is tonite...

OK gophers...latest update...

Eastern Conference:

It is over... Ottawa has made history by advancing to the Stanley Cup Finals for the first time ever in franchise history... by beating Buffalo 4 games to 1 to win the Prince of Wales trophy as the 2007 Eastern Conference Champions... now Ottawa will rest up and wait for this other series to end soon...

Western Conference:

Detroit and Anaheim are tied 2 games apart..whoever win Game 5 tomorrow afternoon in Detroit will have a big advantage in being ready to end the series on Tuesday back in Anaheim... could it be the Ducks or will the Red Wings do it again?? We will see tomorrow!!

Yea, if Detroit lose again the next game or second game, then it is going to be MIGHTY DUCKS against Senators

Even though it is still too early, 12:45 minutes left, looks like the MIGHTY Ducks may go against the Senator!

yeaa ottawa

Im so happy 4 my team! lol i cant believe we're goin all the way..it was nuts down here on saturday nite!!! 8 min left between detroit and anaheim its 4-2 anaheim..looks like Ottawa Senators vs. Mighty Ducks...should be good!!

Its OFFICALLY!!! 2007 Stanley cup will be Mighty Ducks and Senator!

BYE! BYE! BYE! Detroit!

Go MIGHTY DUCKS!!! QUACK! QUACK! QUACK!

It's official... say hello to the 2007 Western Conference champions, the Anaheim Ducks.. now the Stanley Cup Finals is set with Anaheim vs Ottawa... Anaheim will be making their second appearance in the Stanley Cup Finals, having lost back in 2003 to the New Jersey Devils in 7 games.. and Ottawa will make their first ever appearance there... but I do know there a old version of the Senators that did appear in the Cup Finals many decades ago.. 10 Stanley Cups I believe for the Senators (also known as the Silver Seven back then as well)...

It's official... say hello to the 2007 Western Conference champions, the Anaheim Ducks.. now the Stanley Cup Finals is set with Anaheim vs Ottawa... Anaheim will be making their second appearance in the Stanley Cup Finals, having lost back in 2003 to the New Jersey Devils in 7 games.. and Ottawa will make their first ever appearance there... but I do know there a old version of the Senators that did appear in the Cup Finals many decades ago.. 10 Stanley Cups I believe for the Senators (also known as the Silver Seven back then as well)...

"Quack" "Quack" there goes my orange feathers :giggle: I will tickle you with my orange feather :lol:

LOL Ocean.. will wait and see.. .but I have a feeling Ottawa might be on the way to the Cup... typically all West Coast teams have failed to win the Stanley Cup several times.. Vancouver in 1982 and 1994, Los Angeles in 1993 and yuor Ducks in 2003.. could that curse continue?? Oh boy.. will see how that pans out when the series starts on Monday next week!!

LOL Ocean.. will wait and see.. .but I have a feeling Ottawa might be on the way to the Cup... typically all West Coast teams have failed to win the Stanley Cup several times.. Vancouver in 1982 and 1994, Los Angeles in 1993 and yuor Ducks in 2003.. could that curse continue?? Oh boy.. will see how that pans out when the series starts on Monday next week!!

We might surprise you:giggle:

Like I say, will wait and see how this goes for the series... I gonna be rooting for Ottawa... hehe... but it also would be cool to see Anaheim win the Cup as well.. it gonna be hard to choose the favorite to win the Cup...

OK gophers.. Game 1 of the 2007 Stanley Cup Final starts tonite!! the Eastern Conference Champions, Ottawa Senators will face off vs the Western Conference champions. Anaheim Ducks tonite in Anaheim.... who will take advantage and win Game 1?? The series will continue on this Wednesday for Game 2 in Anaheim and then Game 3 and 4 will be in Ottawa for Saturday June 2 and 4... Game 5 is June 7 back in Anaheim and Game 6 is to be scheduled for June 9th in Ottawa and Game 7 if necessary is back in Anaheim for June 11th, the last day of the playoffs if so....

Quack!! NS come to Anaheim grin

OY... looks like the Anaheim Ducks have taken Game 2 by a score of 1-0..what a clinic put on by the 2 goalies... dang... I'm speechless... but I do hope Ottawa can bounce back for Game 3 in Ottawa on Saturday this weekend...

OY... looks like the Anaheim Ducks have taken Game 2 by a score of 1-0..what a clinic put on by the 2 goalies... dang... I'm speechless... but I do hope Ottawa can bounce back for Game 3 in Ottawa on Saturday this weekend...

I saw on tv, the puck went right by the Ottawa player and scored a goal :)
Quack!

Yeah Ocean... all I could say is dang man... good goalies.. whew.. but dang man... hopefully Ottawa can smarten up and battle back this weekend...

OK gophers... live update...

Ottawa has roared back to win Game 3 tonite vs Anaheim 5-3 and now Anaheim leads 2 games to 1.. if Ottawa also win game 4 on Monday, this series will be lively for sure... hehe... gonna be a riot for sure... when I thought Anaheim was gonna wrap up Game 3 with a 3-2 lead in the 3rd period, dang I didnt think Ottawa would roar back with 3 goals to get the lead and eventally win the game!! woo...

Back