19 year old guy has sex with 15 year old girl

Oh Geez

i think ages are just numbers. parents's responsablities not gov't's.

Yes the ages are just numbers... Yes I'm agree that it's parents' responsiblity, not government.

like i said, this country is no longer, "WE THE PEOPLE", it's more like "WE THE LAW", this country been choked out. I agree, it is parents responsiblity for their children and protection, and as age goes, it is parents responsiblity to make sure if that person is right for their child relationship, but must have pure relationship. As for this generation, tooo many taking marriage without respecting, for each other or no respecting of their child's marriage. It does more damage.

age 15 ? I think its too young with 19 yrs old boy?

:dunno: :):):)

I have no idea what you were talking about on that last post. But my other question is if a girl is old enough to bear children isn't she old enough to decide who she wants to have sex with?

There are 10 and 11 year old getting their periods enabling them to be able to bear children so they should decide who to have sex with? My daughter is 10 years old so I say HELL NO WAY!!! She is not mentally mature enough to handle the complications of having a sex life ..getting pregnant..ooh I will faint!

Tell me that's against the law. Someone was arguing with me saying it is NOT against the law. :eek3:

it depend on which state you live in because i live in illinois and when i was 15i ended up getting pregnant by a guy who was 19 years old and only a week away from his 20th birthday and my parents and i went to the police station to make a report when it happened i had prayed i wasn't pregnant but at that time didn't know i was seeing how it just happened he rapped me and the cops said that it sound like i was willing and that they couldn't do anything to the guy because he had to be exactly 5 years old than me at the time the incident took place. i don't know how they could say it sounded like i was willing when the guy was holding me down while he was doing it but that is what they said to me.

so in illinois it is not against the law unless he is exactly 5 years older than you when you are between the ages of 14 -17 years old.

The law doesn't differentiate between love and lust. I agree in general that such relations are not a good idea, and the guy probably didn't love her if he couldn't wait, but in a legal sense....so what? While I think legal actions should be taken, since he is 4 years old, I don't see him much different from a 16 and 19 year old. I find it stupid in states where they don't have that age gap...but overal education is key.

Tell me that's against the law. Someone was arguing with me saying it is NOT against the law. :eek3:

In NYS, that is illegal. My understanding is that in NYS, a 15 year old cannot date anyone over 18 years old (19 years+). The 15 year old can date a 18 year old. However, a 18 year old cannot date someone under 15.

Depend on which states. If I'm father of daughter who dating that age. I would asked her to have her boyfriend to meet before I approve. If 20... My answer is NO.

If she say he is just only friend with her. I would tell her to bring her big-mouth friend accompany with her. ;)

It IS against the law. "Someone" you spoke of, sounds very much alike my ex-boyfriend. He wishes that law was never existed so he wouldn't have to worry having sexual pleasure with children. He did deflowered his 16 years old ex girlfriend whilst he was 18 & up. Her parents didn't know they had sex or whatnot. *smh*

In NYS, that is illegal. My understanding is that in NYS, a 15 year old cannot date anyone over 18 years old (19 years+). The 15 year old can date a 18 year old. However, a 18 year old cannot date someone under 15.

Date = Sex, mouth to mouth, and foreplay. Of course.:roll:

One of my daughters is 15, and her boyfriend is 18, as they met through work, and they are happy together. We invited him to come to our Family Holiday two weeks ago, and his parents came along too :)

It is perfect normal in Australia.

Remember age is just a number.

Yeah, right...4 years old with 15 years old partner is perfect normal, too.

Of course it againist law. Hey, we can't force teen to stay away from having sex, right? It's their choice. You never know if your kids had sex or not because most teens won't tell their parents. Usally, Parents sometime are good at find out. But even if girl wanted to have a sex with 19 years old guy. Both will be in trouble because their parent will against each other in court

Back