You people suck!

Barney

Reaction score
I just noticed that I don’t have ANYBODY in my friends list. Wassup wit’ you people? Ain’t I good enough for y’all? We vibrators take a hell of a lot of shit from you people, and this is how we get treated? Oh sure—use me, abuse me, let the dog chew on me after you’re done with me, but ask me to be on your friends list? Oh perish the thought! You peeps suck. I’m outta here. That’s right, you heard me, I’m done. Finito. Hasta la bye-bye, baby. Go find a cucumber somewhere for all I care.

:rl:

cry_me_a_river.jpg

:wave:

Whatever you say, you cannot say - with honesty - that I didn't suck well.

Um... What? :ugh: I don't know who you are.

You can't just fire a insult post toward us because you probably don't active for long a time. :roll:

You can't just fire a insult post toward us because you probably don't active for long a time. :roll:

Whaddaya mean “not active for a long time”? Cheri musta blown through half a case of D cells yesterday. They could hear her howling in the next county!

*point at your avatar* Look at your posts, you get only more than 50 posts... That's why you don't post a lot or active for long a time.

I don't know why you call us "suck". =/

Such what Alex gave a reaction - I'm with him cry me a river

:ugh3:

Nothing’s ever serious when you’re talking to a purple dildo, is it? You people make me sick. :barf:

Folks, s/he's claiming - with a sound mind - to be a purple dildo. I advise the following approach: smile, nod, and, slowly, back away.

Back