You people suck!

:laugh2: @ barney

I'm sorry, I add you to my friendship list, Barney. Forgive me. :Ohno:

Barney, You think we are suck?? You're not my lists. Why you make a thread? I think you're immature! You're act like a teen kid. Stop being complaining! or I will ask MOD to close your thread?

Barney, You think we are suck?? You're not my lists. Why you make a thread? I think you're immature! You're act like a teen kid. Stop being complaining! or I will ask MOD to close your thread?

Trust me Pinky, Barney is just being humorous.

Barney.. if ya dont wanna have a massive firecracker shoved up your ya-know-where and have it explode on ya...best to fondle yourself and quit moaning and complaining in here, man... lol this is damn funnier..and I thought Cheri swore she gave up on didlos!??!!? Way weird!!! LOL...

Barney.. if ya dont wanna have a massive firecracker shoved up your ya-know-where and have it explode on ya...best to fondle yourself and quit moaning and complaining in here, man... lol this is damn funnier..and I thought Cheri swore she gave up on didlos!??!!? Way weird!!! LOL...

lol :x

Barney digs guys too. :naughty: :giggle:

Hey Barney,, Quit your whinning and go play with Cheri and your didlo...,, I don't know you. If we suck then then must have sucked too by acting like a big kid crying over spilled milk for getting attention... Your insult people here is not nice! I sugguest your cool your jet a little bit.. if you want friends ,,, then MINGLE to get to know them. Don't act like an asshole to people.

Clapping my hands for NS!! Way to go big boy! Proud of you kicking his bum! ha ha :laugh2::laugh2:

Back