I got my cable interest!
OMG it's super FAST!
The digital cable isn't authorized yet.
We have to shut the TV and the box off
for a half an hour.
Anyhow, you guys were RIGHT..
CABLE IS BETTER! :dance2:

It is cable Internet...

Yeah, I agree cable Internet is a lot better than of DSL... I have used both over the years... :)

We have cable modem and love it! I don't like DSL cuz it caused too many problems. So we switched back to RoadRunner...and had no problem since then! :)

Brian said:
It is cable Internet...

Yeah, I agree cable Internet is a lot better than of DSL... I have used both over the years... :)

rockdrummer said:
I think we should all go back to pencil and paper... :dunno:

In some ways that is good, yes you have a good point with today's technology. We still need to be able to do math on paper and pen in case electricity gets knocked out nationwide or at the state level for a very long period of time and sometimes math can save lives in a life and death situation. We are way too dependent on calcuators & technology etc. That is why it pays to practice both old fashioned things and new technology today so you are highly motivated and trained, well versed in both old and new ways. :) :thumb:

DSL is cool

Non problemo so far...ATT DSL works good so far for the past 4 months. Been on dial up for 15 years... yikes slow as turtle... this one is faster - at professional level...useful for VP and internet =^)

:cheers:

yeah, my life is cable modem since 16 year ago! never signal busy, fast 4mbpis / 512kips, good Videophone not bad, they are very cheap! than DSL!! I use CableTV, get VCR and CableModem, they are same time fast, smooth, not bad! I LOVE Cable!

but Phone and DSL will going out of business future becuase Pacific Bell is no longer become SBC no longer beccome AT&T then no longer future???? becuase many multi in one cable for phone / DSL but Cable is one (EMI) any any multi multi in one!!!!! fast than Phone Company's cable

My friend tried cable after DSL but he said he didn't see the difference... :dunno:

I am happy with DSL...

neecy said:
odd - I've used both and never noticed a difference.

Me neither. I have cable and used to have DSL. It's supposed to be 6 times faster, but it's really ony a teeny bit faster.

Yea, seen and used it.... Tell ya this.... DirecWay is a major misleading their customers. They don't really keep their word! Because of limitation on equipment and the way it works. There is NO way they can beat even ISDN speed! ISDN is slower than DSL, but faster than dial up. You won't be able to use VP on DirecWay. No satellite internet is any cheaper than DSL or Cable modem.

Buckdodgers said:
Has anyone tried DIRECT WAY? Internet connection by satelite.
Direct Way

cable can slow down if your several of your neightbor in block or apartments, it will havock the speed. When people aren't use, cable will beceome standard demon speed.

Yea, that is one of advantage for DSL, it really don't share with neighborhoods just like Cable modem do.

EDGE said:
cable can slow down if your several of your neightbor in block or apartments, it will havock the speed. When people aren't use, cable will beceome standard demon speed.

Back