Mom indicted for hiring stripper for son

How can a mother be that clueless????

Reba said:
How can a mother be that clueless????

Apparently she tries hard to be his friend, not a parent who guides him throughout his growing up years with proper judgement and healthy boundary lines.

:roll: What on earth could that mother be thinking of? She showed no respect for her son of that age. She should have her head examined!!

I seen strippers and belly dancers at parties and bar mzvahs for 14 yr olds.

"Anette Pharris took photos at the party and tried to have them developed at a nearby drug store. Drug store employees notified authorities, police said."

Next time Anette Pharris needs to use a digital camera and print the pixs herself and screw the drug stores!

Richard

Meg said:
Apparently she tries hard to be his friend, not a parent who guides him throughout his growing up years with proper judgement and healthy boundary lines.
Exactly!

Actually, this is a lot better than having her son go out and having sex with other women behind her back... and making things worse for her. At the same time, this was probably going too far. Heh!

Nesmuth said:
I seen strippers and belly dancers at parties and bar mzvahs for 14 yr olds.

"Anette Pharris took photos at the party and tried to have them developed at a nearby drug store. Drug store employees notified authorities, police said."

Next time Anette Pharris needs to use a digital camera and print the pixs herself and screw the drug stores!

Richard

The pictures send to public like newspapers/internet is a different story but the pictures, mother made is belongs private.

I remember the similar story from other forum few months ago that a store informed authorities after saw the photos developed that a mother and a toddler bath together. They sued a mother for "sex abuse". A mother won at court. What a really silly.

It's really sick that anyone keep being watch by law system because they have no freedom of their private life.

His parents are open mind. It's better to do that at home than go to dirty bars.

In this way his son has more confidence into parents.

Liebling:-))) said:
His parents are open mind. It's better to do that at home than go to dirty bars.

In this way his son has more confidence into parents.

But a 16 year old? I would not do this to my kids until they are of legal age. Why encourage him to think about strippers at that age? Why not focus on a more age-appropriate birthday party than throwing him an adult themed party when he is not ready to handle such consquences.

I wouldnt want my sons (I dont have any but if I have any) to view women as sexual objects at a such young age...that would leave him a lasting impression that women are sexual objects, nothing else if have a stripper at his party?

Meg said:
But a 16 year old? I would not do this to my kids until they are of legal age. Why encourage him to think about strippers at that age? Why not focus on a more age-appropriate birthday party than throwing him an adult themed party when he is not ready to handle such consquences.

I wouldnt want my sons (I dont have any but if I have any) to view women as sexual objects at a such young age...that would leave him a lasting impression that women are sexual objects, nothing else if have a stripper at his party?

EXACTLY!!! :cheers:

Back