Mom indicted for hiring stripper for son

:dunno: Some people don't use their brains.

i believe the son have much mature and i don't see it's nothing wrong with it unless the mother don't touch the son that's MUCH worse.

Age isn't matter.. it's alway depend how much you treat them they will take it seriously.. or not.. if they don't.. it will turn out a bad behavior or whatever is that..

For a example.. I mature enough and i drink beer when i was 13 year old cuz dad want to teach me to feel the experience what look alike. I learned alot from my dad.

Meg said:
But a 16 year old? I would not do this to my kids until they are of legal age. Why encourage him to think about strippers at that age? Why not focus on a more age-appropriate birthday party than throwing him an adult themed party when he is not ready to handle such consquences.

I wouldnt want my sons (I dont have any but if I have any) to view women as sexual objects at a such young age...that would leave him a lasting impression that women are sexual objects, nothing else if have a stripper at his party?

Yes, I would not do that to celebrate my sons's birthday.

You know many mature teenagers around who have been see naked bodies from any sex shops, cinema, books, TV, bars etc everywhere. Why should we (parents) hide it from our children because they are "underage"? What become the children if we hide it from them? They will hide their feeling and can't confide their feeling to the parents. No, way I would not do that. I am open mind and honest when sex issues comes to my children's questions.

I do not consider strippers/belly dancers as "sexual offenders" because they only shows their skin bodies to everyone WITHOUT touch them.

FeistyChick said:
:shock: are u kidding me??? would u do it for your sons too??

No, I would not do that to my sons but I see nothing wrong with strippers/belly dancers.

They play to show their skin bodies without touch them.

We saw belly dancers in Turkey. They danced for all of us and the children. All of the children loves it including my children, too and think it's very fanastic to see color custums with sparking... Belly dancers dance with my children and other children/teenagers/adult.

My friend's wedding, they ordered belly dancers to dance for them. We (including children) all love it.

I know we are talking about strippers here but I still see nothing wrong because they are almost compare with belly dancers.

Liebling:-))) said:
You know many mature teenagers around who have been see naked bodies from any sex shops, cinema, books, TV, bars etc everywhere. Why should we (parents) hide it from our children because they are "underage"? What become the children if we hide it from them? They will hide their feeling and can't confide their feeling to the parents. No, way I would not do that. I am open mind and honest when sex issues comes to my children's questions.

Yes you are right. But it is not a parent's job to allow their kids to think that it is okay out there. We dont have to hide but we shouldnt allow them to think it is OK either. They need guidance from us so they can make wise decisions once they are out there. This boy is only 16 thus he still needs his mother's guidance.

Strippers are not sex offenders. I know that many men enjoy strippers especially at bachelor parties, etc but I m referring to a 16 year old boy celebrating his birthday? He has plenty of time to do that when he reaches adulthood.

why show actions about it then? why not just talks? i mean i agree with meg if you show the kids too early and then they will get the idea that women are worthy nothing more than just sex. so why not sticking to talks only? at least till they are of legal age and is mature enough to understand women are more than that.

Back