Opinions on legalized marijuana

for it.... with stricter regulation and taxation.

For... with strict and overprice, therefore, we won't see teenage being party all the time.

if I was offered some now I would take it as so much pain instead I on morphine and that legal and addictive not working for me...it no brainer legalise it

legalization and allow people to grow their pot and keep the government out of it. I do not like the idea of having to buy it in a store and having total strangers handling it.

Why do we need to spend millions of dollars on war on marijuana? Marijuana user have not killed anyone, nor even hurt anyone yet, they were thrown in jail... for what? Sitting on bench under beautiful sky, smoking a joint, mind themselves business used to be sufficient for years of sitting in prison on taxpayer's expense. These money could better used elsewhere, like finding wanted murderers that deserves to be thrown in jail.

To date: We already spend trillions of dollars, and it does not go anywhere, or made any difference... not even tweety tiny, just like Prohibition of roaring 20's

Right now, the legalize is just right around corner! Colorado has proved already, since January, what happened? Nothing! No documented accident caused directly by weeds! Just more friendly people getting friendlier... No wonder why I love Colorado, and YUP, I done enjoyed a joint of cannabis under the stars in middle of Colorado... actually Aspen. It was awesome! Better than booze which I hate with passion.

Not everybody wants to grow, I am ok with somebody that is certified and qualified to handle with growing and proper handling with them. It is because if we allow everybody grow, there won't be any tax revenues. Buying off street is even dangerous, cause one don't know what they get when they buy weeds, hopefully nothing laced with.

legalization and allow people to grow their pot and keep the government out of it. I do not like the idea of having to buy it in a store and having total strangers handling it.

I just don't think it should be illegal period if you want to buy it at a store or grow your own. It's like people growing tomatoes or other veggies in their backyard it's not rocket science. You can't over dose on it or go crazy and harm others. My family back in the day smoked hash and lit it around as part of some sort of Indian healing regiment. Did no harm but it helped spiritually.

why do we need to spend millions of dollars on war on marijuana? Marijuana user have not killed anyone, nor even hurt anyone yet, they were thrown in jail... For what? Sitting on bench under beautiful sky, smoking a joint, mind themselves business used to be sufficient for years of sitting in prison on taxpayer's expense. These money could better used elsewhere, like finding wanted murderers that deserves to be thrown in jail.

To date: We already spend trillions of dollars, and it does not go anywhere, or made any difference... Not even tweety tiny, just like prohibition of roaring 20's

right now, the legalize is just right around corner! Colorado has proved already, since january, what happened? Nothing! No documented accident caused directly by weeds! Just more friendly people getting friendlier... No wonder why i love colorado, and yup, i done enjoyed a joint of cannabis under the stars in middle of colorado... Actually aspen. It was awesome! Better than booze which i hate with passion.

It's so easy to grow , I had some friends that gone to a dump yard to get rid of trash and they came home with some pot plants . People threw the seeds away and they just grew like crazy . I am talking about growing it yourself . I agree with that we're wasting money and it should be put to better use , like help get the homeless vets off the streets and start more after school programs to keep kids of the streets and out of trouble .

Like I said, not everybody want to grow, including pot heads. Same with alcohol, it is easy to make booze but not everybody digs into it. Does everybody got garden in their backyard? Most not, why not? It is easier to shop at supermarket than to grow it.

It's so easy to grow , I had some friends that gone to a dump yard to get rid of trash and they came home with some pot plants . People threw the seeds away and they just grew like crazy . I am talking about growing it yourself . I agree with that we're wasting money and it should be put to better use , like help get the homeless vets off the streets and start more after school programs to keep kids of the streets and out of trouble .

Sad thing is the government has money to do all of that they just don't want to. I'm a homeless disabled vet and up until 2 weeks ago I was sleeping in my car until I finally was able to get to my moms. The government just doesn't want to help

Sad thing is the government has money to do all of that they just don't want to. I'm a homeless disabled vet and up until 2 weeks ago I was sleeping in my car until I finally was able to get to my moms. The government just doesn't want to help

I am glad you where able to get off the street and to your mom's house. We have homeless vets that spend most of the day at a park I my city. I have not seen them for awhile and not sure if they're still alive or what happen to them.

Why do we need to spend millions of dollars on war on marijuana? Marijuana user have not killed anyone, nor even hurt anyone yet, they were thrown in jail... for what? Sitting on bench under beautiful sky, smoking a joint, mind themselves business used to be sufficient for years of sitting in prison on taxpayer's expense. These money could better used elsewhere, like finding wanted murderers that deserves to be thrown in jail.

To date: We already spend trillions of dollars, and it does not go anywhere, or made any difference... not even tweety tiny, just like Prohibition of roaring 20's

Right now, the legalize is just right around corner! Colorado has proved already, since January, what happened? Nothing! No documented accident caused directly by weeds! Just more friendly people getting friendlier... No wonder why I love Colorado, and YUP, I done enjoyed a joint of cannabis under the stars in middle of Colorado... actually Aspen. It was awesome! Better than booze which I hate with passion.

Just a heads up, people are being rushed to the ER for heart issues related to overdosing on marijuana in Colorado. They're debating if it has been an ongoing issue that we didn't know about because patients didn't want to share that they were partaking in illegal activity and now it's legal they're more readily to share or if it is due to legalization and increased amounts.

The problem seems to focus on edibles though because your body digests the THC in a different way than when you inhale it.

Do you realize that the claims turned out to be hoax?

There has been ZERO overdose incident with Marijuana to date! Not even one, and it is next to impossible overdosing on weeds. Tests have shown and proved over and over. Be careful where you get news about weeds overdosing

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/03/marijuana-overdose_n_4538580.html

Just a heads up, people are being rushed to the ER for heart issues related to overdosing on marijuana in Colorado. They're debating if it has been an ongoing issue that we didn't know about because patients didn't want to share that they were partaking in illegal activity and now it's legal they're more readily to share or if it is due to legalization and increased amounts.

The problem seems to focus on edibles though because your body digests the THC in a different way than when you inhale it.

Do you realize that the claims turned out to be hoax?

There has been ZERO overdose incident with Marijuana to date! Not even one, and it is next to impossible overdosing on weeds. Tests have shown and proved over and over. Be careful where you get news about weeds overdosing

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/03/marijuana-overdose_n_4538580.html

That article dated January 3rd, 2014. :cool2:

That date is very important. Because only 2 days prior to that news coming out Colorado and Washington became the first to legalize it. There wasn't even a chance for the side effects to hit the news by then.

There's a reason Colorado implemented regulations on how much THC a serving can contain. I believe it went in effect in August. That's because they had 6 months to gather data on how THC affects the body in large quantities. Before this year it was very rare to see a "Space Cookie" which contained 300mg of THC.

Right, this is to prove that one of shady media claim first day of legalized 37 have died from overdose on marijuana, it turned out to be hoax,

Care show me the number of actual death from overdose on weeds. FYI, Weeds have been around for centuries and centuries, so if there is one, show me!

If the overdose is so true, I would be dead long long time ago. So, I know it is a big fat lie about weeds, and government don't want to admit they were wrong for so many years.

Ask you, how many celebrities have died from weeds? How many of them died from legal narcotics, like Elvis, and MJackson? These numbers don't lie,

There have been studies on test on how much cannabis dosage would overdose a human being, and it is just an estimate... One must take at least 600 pounds of weeds to get overdosed, how is it possible that somebody taking 600 lbs of weeds?

That article dated January 3rd, 2014. :cool2:

Right, this is to prove that one of shady media claim first day of legalized 37 have died from overdose on marijuana, it turned out to be hoax,

Care show me the number of actual death from overdose on weeds. FYI, Weeds have been around for centuries and centuries, so if there is one, show me!

If the overdose is so true, I would be dead long long time ago. So, I know it is a big fat lie about weeds, and government don't want to admit they were wrong for so many years.

Ask you, how many celebrities have died from weeds? How many of them died from legal narcotics, like Elvis, and MJackson? These numbers don't lie,

You haven't consume enough to overdose. And I've seen the effects firsthand.

I also edited my post so feel free to reply to that.

Back