Catmandu is missing...

Yea.. SAD... he has no written words on his forehead.....
:dunno:
should I pity Nuty?

Catmandu said:
No, I mean Ethan, the "Lore Lincoln". I thought you knew him and his forum? It was around in 2001. It lasted about 2 or 3 years. This is when I came here 3 years ago! I have never been to DeafZone chatroom. I had other handle name, but few of you already have mentioned it. How can you miss that Nuty?

Oooooh, that crap...Yeah, I went there on and off for a while. What was your handle name, "HotChickForHire"? lol

CatDir.bmp

Dang.... aint that ya eh, Katzie?? (BTW it's me the mad sharkster in case ya need to know who the heck I am!!) and I was reading this topic and laffing as I seeing the coments by folks like Nutty-butty and BBNT... oooo I see Nutty told BBNT to wanker his monkey weiner out somewhere....

AND that pic Nutty posted!!! Hilarious!!! HAHA I have to wonder, it might actually be him in that pic not Catmandu? LOL

Northstar, you are my greatest friend! :hug: Yes, it's me K*cough* Sorry... hairball. Ya know. :dunno: Of course, I remember you! How ya been??

Catmandu said:
Northstar, you are my greatest friend! :hug: Yes, it's me K*cough* Sorry... hairball. Ya know. :dunno: Of course, I remember you! How ya been??

Thank ya K... I mean Catmandu... hahahaha yep good friend indeed... I'm good.. umm doubt ya know what happeneing with me and a family crisis I am presently dealing with as of now... been 2 months almost since that crisis started... so.. I dunno if I wanna post what I been dealing in here... I already posted that crisis at 2 other messageboards.... some of te members here I know also are members at that other msbd... so... I'll tell ya later ok?

Nuty said:
:rofl: smartass...

LOL nutty... methinks ya gonna get your broken weiner flamed by Catmandu soon enough...that will make ya go crazy and wail like a rat drowning in horsecrap.... lol...

you were already posting before i came back but heck..

welcome back catmandu-boo hehe

This thread is truly funny esp that song. Nice to be back,eh ?

Northstar said:
Thank ya K... I mean Catmandu... hahahaha yep good friend indeed... I'm good.. umm doubt ya know what happeneing with me and a family crisis I am presently dealing with as of now... been 2 months almost since that crisis started... so.. I dunno if I wanna post what I been dealing in here... I already posted that crisis at 2 other messageboards.... some of te members here I know also are members at that other msbd... so... I'll tell ya later ok?
Wow, I had no idea... I didn't even know you guys are having crisis.... for almost 2 months?? Geez... Now you got me concerned! It is really up to you to talk about it here, but you're welcome to pm me if you need to talk about it. My goodness I hope everything is alright :hug:

Northstar said:
LOL nutty... methinks ya gonna get your broken weiner flamed by Catmandu soon enough...that will make ya go crazy and wail like a rat drowning in horsecrap.... lol...
*picturing it in my head* omfg :giggle:

Bowak said:
you were already posting before i came back but heck..

welcome back catmandu-boo hehe

This thread is truly funny esp that song. Nice to be back,eh ?
Yeah... I wasn't around for three weeks because I had so much going on in my life until Nutty was starving for me. Of course I :whip: him down and because of him I haven't stopped posting since! Gotta thank him fer that. ;) And hey, it's good to see ya back as well. :)

Catmandu said:
Wow, I had no idea... I didn't even know you guys are having crisis.... for almost 2 months?? Geez... Now you got me concerned! It is really up to you to talk about it here, but you're welcome to pm me if you need to talk about it. My goodness I hope everything is alright :hug:

Yeah Catmandu... ahh I am dealing with it as best as I can..... and everything is alright for the time being.... I'll say something brief... it has to do with my mom and a brain tumor.... that's all I can say..and hopefully ya will understand what I am saying as well.. and thanks for the hug..that is needed very much as well....

Catmandu said:
*picturing it in my head* omfg :giggle:

LOL Catmandu.. maybe ya might get the idea of what I am exactly when it comes to folks like Nutty-butty to yap at... lol.... and funny comments to toss out for a good zing or 2!!!! :D :rofl:

Nuty said:
Oh no, your middle name is "whippersnapper" ;)

Nutty.. your middle name is Purple Eggplant.. wonder how folks would react to that?!!? LOL :P

Back