Catmandu is missing...

I found Nuty is hilarious :dunno:
keep searching CATMANDU and post here, thank u for bringing up now Catmandu has posted more :whistle:

:wave: :wave: Hello Catmandu!!! It's so good to see you posting again!!! I know you're schedule is a busy one, but, it's great to see you posting and letting us know how things are going with you!!!! I hope to see more of you in the future!! :ily: :hug:

catmndu100.jpg

FreeWoman77 said:
I found Nuty is hilarious :dunno:
keep searching CATMANDU and post here, thank u for bringing up now Catmandu has posted more :whistle:
ppppfffftttt :nana:

CODAchild said:
:wave: :wave: Hello Catmandu!!! It's so good to see you posting again!!! I know you're schedule is a busy one, but, it's great to see you posting and letting us know how things are going with you!!!! I hope to see more of you in the future!! :ily: :hug:
Aw thanks, thanks! :ily: :hug: The first few weeks of working (part-time) was tiring for me because I wasn't used to it. So I've been :zzz: early and still do depending how busy the day I get.

TGIF! :dance2:

FreeWoman77 said:
Catmandu, glad everything ok, and neat of ur daughter making 3 breads
You made 3 posts in a row :lol: My daughter is at the age of wanting to try things so I figure I'd let her try it. Gosh she got so, so, so excited over it. She told my mom the story what she did with her 3 banana bread 25 times. I think my mom went deaf for a day. heehee

Catmandu said:
Is that the same Nuty we know from Ethan's old forum?? :shock:

Catmandu,

Ethan's? You mean "DeafZone" chatroom?? Oh god! That was about 8-10 years ago! I wonder if DeafZone is still there!? If that was you in there, what was your nickname?

Tousi said:
Cat, I think Nutty showed up there a few times but I was referring to the first two years of Deafchat when it was really good & fun.

Yeah man, we had a ball in Deafchat for the first 2 years. After that, it went downhill from there due to you know who...(hint! hint!) hehehe...

Catmandu said:
I want a 1967 Cadilac El Dorado Convertable
Hot pink!
With whale skin hub caps
An all leather cow interior
And big brown baby seal eyes for headlights a$$hole!

:ty:

I'm glad you enjoyed it. You are the only person who made a comment about it... Its must be me and you who could understand that crap... :D For those who don't understand the song... that is your f****** problem! And for those who don't reply about it... Go f*** yourself, asshole! :rofl:

Nuty said:
Catmandu,

Ethan's? You mean "DeafZone" chatroom?? Oh god! That was about 8-10 years ago! I wonder if DeafZone is still there!? If that was you in there, what was your nickname?
No, I mean Ethan, the "Lore Lincoln". I thought you knew him and his forum? It was around in 2001. It lasted about 2 or 3 years. This is when I came here 3 years ago! I have never been to DeafZone chatroom. I had other handle name, but few of you already have mentioned it. How can you miss that Nuty?

Nutty was in DL but when he came here he forgot
how to spell his name {Nuty} Forgive him for he
is older than dirt

bbnt said:
Nutty was in DL but when he came here he forgot
how to spell his name {Nuty} Forgive him for he
is older than dirt

:rofl:

I've a half mind to bake the cat litter cake.. sounds like that story hubby told me about a guy in the military (he was in military for a year) who managed to get himself discharged scot-free by pretending to eat shit from the toilet.. actually it was melted chocolate that he smeared all over the toilet during his toilet scrubbing duty.. the boss demanded to know what that was... the guy proceeded to put a finger in the bowl and picked up some melted chocolate and sampled it in his mouth.. "Hmmmm, it's shit?" He got his discharge papers promptly on the grounds of being "nuty." :)

Back