Peekaboo

:wave: Welcome to AD and enjoy this :welcome:

:cheers:

A belated welcome to you, Endymion. I may have missed this earlier, but did you go to Gally or RIT? Also, what state did you grow up in? Allow me the liberty of quoting Lewis Carroll:
'The time has come,' the Walrus said,
'To talk of many things:
Of shoes -- and ships -- and sealing wax --
Of cabbages -- and kings --
And why the sea is boiling hot --
And whether pigs have wings.'
Here's to continued participation in AllDeaf on your part! I find your participation here in AllDeaf to be refreshing and enjoyable.

Eyeth said:
A belated welcome to you, Endymion. I may have missed this earlier, but did you go to Gally or RIT? Also, what state did you grow up in? Allow me the liberty of quoting Lewis Carroll:

Here's to continued participation in AllDeaf on your part! I find your participation here in AllDeaf to be refreshing and enjoyable.

Thank you for your kind comments! Unfortunately, no I've never been to Gally or RIT save for one visit to each school long ago. I spent most of my youth in Colorado and my heart is at the University of Colorado at Boulder. If you don't me asking, where'd you attend school?

I look very forward to our future encounters on this forum! I appreciate the detailed insight you offer to the myriad subjects here, especially since, as Lewis Carroll reminds us, "Why, sometimes I've believed as much as six impossible things before breakfast!"

Thanks for giving us another great Lewis Carroll quote!

I'm from Florida. I did the traditional Deaf rite of passage, attending the state institution in St. Augustine (FSDB), and graduating from Gallaudet in 1992. Had great times and great memories!

For a Deaf Univ. of Colorado (Boulder) graduate, you turned out pretty okay! :) I guess you've had your reasons for not enrolling at either Gally or RIT.

Endymion said:
Thank you for your kind comments! Unfortunately, no I've never been to Gally or RIT save for one visit to each school long ago. I spent most of my youth in Colorado and my heart is at the University of Colorado at Boulder.

Welcome to AD. I worked at IBM Boulder years ago and lived in Berthoud during my time there. I've heard it has grown "a little". :D

I was doing a project for school when I stumbled across coloradodeaf.com. It's one more website that you may want to check out.

Its kinda too late for me to say Welcome to AD.. I've talked to you several times in other threads.. You're still the mystery headless guy with a great sense of humor! Enjoy the fun!

RebelGirl said:
Its kinda too late for me to say Welcome to AD.. I've talked to you several times in other threads.. You're still the mystery headless guy with a great sense of humor! Enjoy the fun!
anon.gif

Now he has a face :ily:

Back