Peekaboo

Endymion

Reaction score
It's good to see an active, friendly deaf community online! The name's Endymion, and I spend my days doing strange, bizzare economics and finance stuff that turns out to be lots of fun. I'm in my early/mid 20s, am Deaf, am of a Deaf family, and have a wonderful CI. I also use ASL and adore the language dearly.

So hello and a happy set of holidays to you all!

G'day Endymion,
Welcome to AD. Hope you'll meet some cool people and have fun as well. Merry Christmas to you, too. :)
Cheers! :wave:

Hello :wave:

Welcome to Alldeaf and enjoy your stay here :)

Have a very nice Christmas....

Thank you all for such a warm welcome! I have no doubt I'll enjoy getting to know you in these forums.

P.S. Miss-Delectable, I'm a Greta Garbo fan.

:wave: :welcome: to Alldeaf Endymion, I hope you have been enjoying your stay on this forum, and meeting new people. Have fun posting, and wishing you a very Happy New Year.

Missed this the first time around. Kinda already know you via Jeffery Dahmer but, nevertheless, welcome to this sometimes moronic paradise! :laugh2:

Thanks for the welcome, Tousi! I think we already know each other through a specific charming young deaf lady in Casper, WY. ;)

Endymion said:
Thanks for the welcome, Tousi! I think we already know each other through a specific charming young deaf lady in Casper, WY. ;)

Oh, really? Can it be..........you two married and live in the land of steers and q....ummmm Texas?

Tousi said:
Oh, really? Can it be..........you two married and live in the land of steers and q....ummmm Texas?

ROFL! You're awful, you know that ?

No, I met her (and you) only once or twice at a conference in Colorado maybe a good half-decade back.

And maybe once in Los Angeles a year or two ago? I don't know about that one. I do remember seeing something related with your name in Los Angeles then. *shrugs*

Endy, now ya got me baffled; I have never been to a conference in Colorado. LA? Now, that's possible even tho I do my darndest not to head into that mess (LA). As for her and the WY connection, I'm at a loss there, too.

Well, that didn't accomplish much, did it?

Back