What are you thinking about? Part VIII

Why I can't get on AllDeaf on my PC but can on the Android app. :hmm:

Sent from my phone using AllDeaf App mobile app

Last edited:

Sent from my SM-G900V using AllDeaf App mobile app

I couldn't get on via the App or PC earlier today, but just not got on via the PC

Sent from my SM-G900V using AllDeaf App mobile app

Timing of when you tried? I don't have the app but came home from going out to lunch and tried and could not get in. Then when I tried when my computer said it was one minute later than what you post now says you posted at it came up!

Timing of when you tried? I don't have the app but came home from going out to lunch and tried and could not get in. Then when I
when my computer said it was one minute later than what you post now says you posted at it came up!

Maybe. I don't know for sure. But just tried again on desktop and looks like I have the live version now.

Sent from my phone using AllDeaf App mobile app

AD's been down so long, I may have turned feral and
Have no memory of how to interact.

well I'd already had trouble with the copy/paste sequence before the outage:lol:
I have a lot of issues with mechanical/manipulative <physical> sequence.

But am glad to see AD again at the moment-

Just thinking of how much I miss my calico, Millie. A picture of her showed up on my FB feed this morning as something I posted 2 years ago today when she was at the emergency vet. She died 3 weeks later. I still have her picture as my home screen on my phone. It's hard to let go.

yes it is:hug: I'm sorry AC.

Most of the time, now, I remember my first beloved heart dog, black and tan <Rottie> - Cagney - initially with great happiness and a smile at the things I love and made her funny and beautiful in my memory - as opposed to immediate sadness at her loss. But I always do feel sad as part of my overall emotions when I think of her.

yes it is:hug: I'm sorry AC.

Most of the time, now, I remember my first beloved heart dog, black and tan <Rottie> - Cagney - initially with great happiness and a smile at the things I love and made her funny and beautiful in my memory - as opposed to immediate sadness at her loss. But I always do feel sad as part of my overall emotions when I think of her.

Me too. Thanks. :hug:

I am thinking of coloring my hair lighter like a dirty blonde

How excited I am to be going shopping today. It's about a one-hour drive:

070723_ikea_sign_470.jpg

They have so much cool stuff - and relatively inexpensively too. Some things can feel "cheap" but they have some very nice quality products. I've bought a ton of things there. Every shopping trip there comes home with lots and lots of things! :)

man I miss going to IKEA!!

I still have a tall bookcase I got from them in the early 1990s. Still in excellent shape!

man I miss going to IKEA!!

I still have a tall bookcase I got from them in the early 1990s. Still in excellent shape!

I have been only to the IKEA that's here in MN, so I don't know what the few other stores around the USA are like. Ours here is 2-level, the top level is all the showrooms with all the furniture and cool gadgets and thingamabits ;) and the lower level is all the even more cool thingamabits that you can fill up an entire cart with. I don't know which is more fun - the top or the lower level. I think maybe the lower level. :lol:

I've never been to one. I will wonder what all you bought later unless you put up some photos, AC:)

Back