What are you thinking about? Part VIII

How excited I am to be going shopping today. It's about a one-hour drive:

They have so much cool stuff - and relatively inexpensively too. Some things can feel "cheap" but they have some very nice quality products. I've bought a ton of things there. Every shopping trip there comes home with lots and lots of things! :)
My daughter and son-in-law have a lot of furnishings from Ikea. They love it.

Medical tests or type that is in demand as a donor?

They need my type. Now to pump up my iron so I can give on Monday (just made my appt).

I was just thinking the other day about looking up when the last time I gave since I have all the time in the world right now to pick any day/time available.
Guess they read my mind. :lol:

Just got a tornado watch through to 11 pm tonight. And I'll be out in the storm tonight. All the nights I spend at home and tonight I "have" to go out.

I've never been to one. I will wonder what all you bought later unless you put up some photos, AC:)

I didn't take any photos except for furniture we are interested in -- we are going to do some measuring first and then go back next week with what we decide will fit.

In the meantime, I bought 20 goodies for $65. kitchen items, Huge colander, potpourri, candles, picture frames, etc. (AND two stuffed rat toys for the doggies :lol: I didn't forget them. Oh, and big Swedish chocolate bars. For the adults, that is!) I passed on many other small things until I can decide where I will find a home for them here, and that will be part of my next week shopping. I guess I will have to take another vacation day for this :lol:

One thing I love about IKEA is while the stuff they produce is mass-produced, it is mass-produced for IKEA only. So you can't find these cool things elsewhere. Dogmom, since you are just one state away, think about taking a day trip to visit IKEA and shop until you drop, and then drive home. Or better yet, visit us and stay over night :)

ooh - looks like you got lots of goodies, and exciting about the furniture! What kinda furniture are you considering? I'm now intrigued with those stuffed rat toys you mentioned for your furry ones, so I might go take a look online - and :ty: for the invite/suggestion! Someday I would like to:D

LoveBlue - be careful!

I have been only to the IKEA that's here in MN, so I don't know what the few other stores around the USA are like. Ours here is 2-level, the top level is all the showrooms with all the furniture and cool gadgets and thingamabits ;) and the lower level is all the even more cool thingamabits that you can fill up an entire cart with. I don't know which is more fun - the top or the lower level. I think maybe the lower level. :lol:
LOL. I've been to the one in Arizona and King of Prussia PA. Maybe Atlanta but I can't remember. The KofP one is the only one I can vaguely remember the layout. It was one HUGE...and I mean HUGE warehouse like building. You got your exercise running....err walking around the place. The Arizona one I was only in once- and bought the futon there.

Just got a tornado watch through to 11 pm tonight. And I'll be out in the storm tonight. All the nights I spend at home and tonight I "have" to go out.
oh my...

I keep getting tornado, high winds and severe thunderstorm alerts on my phone... all day. Right now it's ridiculously warm and sunny outside.

Have one here about 30 mins away.

How excited I am to be going shopping today. It's about a one-hour drive:

070723_ikea_sign_470.jpg

They have so much cool stuff - and relatively inexpensively too. Some things can feel "cheap" but they have some very nice quality products. I've bought a ton of things there. Every shopping trip there comes home with lots and lots of things! :)

I just hope I can use my knowledge and contacts from bike business to help non-profit organizations for deaf people around Chicago area.

I am thinking about spring break. Oh hurry!

Mosquitos....with this nice weather they are out in force. Hate those things. The plum and cherry trees are blooming all over my area, they are beautiful. We have had just a few rain days for the whole month of February. Luckily there is a lot of snow pack in the mountains which will really help with the drought. Praying the rain will return soon but there is none in the seven day forecast.

Mosquitos....with this nice weather they are out in force. Hate those things. The plum and cherry trees are blooming all over my area, they are beautiful. We have had just a few rain days for the whole month of February. Luckily there is a lot of snow pack in the mountains which will really help with the drought. Praying the rain will return soon but there is none in the seven day forecast.

No rain in the forecast, but the allergies sure kicked in!

I'm thinking about Republican primary next week to vote all incumbent out and pick Trump for the president.

Originally, I was about go pick Bernie but I'm going to deal with many problems in my state, also many angry Alabamians encourage me to pick Republican ballot in primary election and we could have opportunity to vote all incumbent out.

I'm enough with corruption in my state and time to change...

There is no party change, I'm still independent since 2010.

I like that kind of evening , relaxing and rain. It's been on the warm side here on the west coast.

It is first time since fall. I guess it is a sign of spring. I am excited.

Thinking about my trip this summer!

Back