Any cat lovers here?

I've had a Golder Retriever, briefly my sister's German Shepherd which I wish we kept and dearly miss, and cats all my life, indoor and outdoor cats. My father kept a kerosine lamp going during the winter for the strays....currently we have two orange and white cats....

Laura

I've had a Golder Retriever, briefly my sister's German Shepherd which I wish we kept and dearly miss, and cats all my life, indoor and outdoor cats. My father kept a kerosine lamp going during the winter for the strays....currently we have two orange and white cats....

Laura

I miss not having a cat, I have my dog but I love having a dog and cat together . It made a house feel more like a home with pets.

Contrary to popular opinion: cats and dogs can get along well. Both our dogs loved cats and the male cats loved the dogs....they did make the house feel like home. I miss of them....say what you will but you never get over losing an animal you love.

Contrary to popular opinion: cats and dogs can get along well. Both our dogs loved cats and the male cats loved the dogs....they did make the house feel like home. I miss of them....say what you will but you never get over losing an animal you love.

I had a cat and dog that were buddy and hang out together . As you can tell I still miss my beloved Finlay like HELL. When I take Marty to Finlay favorite park I always tell Finlay to come along too. It took me a long time to be able to go back to that park . I had to leave the first time b/c I started to cry too much. Finlay present was everywhere. Finlay took a huge piece of my heart the day he dies . :(

I miss all of mine. I have had the privilege of loving, but then losing, 5 pets as an adult. 2 were dogs, the other 3 were cats. I still miss them all, especially Millie, the calico who passed just this March.

I fed every cat in my area started bad habbit as they all line up outside my French window when I on computer

I fed every cat in my area started bad habbit as they all line up outside my French window when I on computer

Ouchie. You have a big heart for cats. My sister's mom in law fed tooooooooo many cats in the backyard. One day her mom in law passed away all of sudden, and her son (her bro in law) bought the house that hubsand cant deal with the house. The son ended up feeding cats anyway. He can't do that to his own mom if he turned against cats and will feel bad that his mom is a cat lover. Lucky he loves cats, and has one cat for himself. jeez. I saw many cats at his house. :dizzy:

not feeling to big hearted now,my cat used litter tray but his bum missed and i spent best part of an hour cleaning pee everywhere.
I been watching animal hoarders this woman had over 30 cats in her house,it must stank

not feeling to big hearted now,my cat used litter tray but his bum missed and i spent best part of an hour cleaning pee everywhere.
I been watching animal hoarders this woman had over 30 cats in her house,it must stank

oh yes too many cats are in the house is a BIG NO NO. Marking Territory causes the problem if there are too many cats or not get along well with specfic cats.

Heard a sad story today from a friend about a cat. Some people are just mean to animals. I was having a tough day myself, anxiety-wise, and this put me into tears.

Heard a sad story today from a friend about a cat. Some people are just mean to animals. I was having a tough day myself, anxiety-wise, and this put me into tears.

Cats never should be mistreated. They are friendly, caring, and loving. They're also a comfort to us, as well. I would never, ever mistreat a cat. I am a cat person, through and through.

That is true. I never got over my sweet little Heidi.

Back