Any cat lovers here?

I trust my friends, and my cat is friendly to everyone except your President Obama. :giggle:

222841379_obama_larry_440_xlarge.jpeg

i am, i have 2 real siamese cats, the traditional types, quite rare now

Are you this paranoid about everything? Generally most people you trust well, you're going to know their friends too. I don't think most people are in the business of cat-kidnapping. Why so pessimistic all the time?

good grief eh....paranoia is hard to battle i know (I was VERY paranoid or so i might not think but people have told me...) anyway , it is not easy, whatdidyousay, you may want to talk to someone, to anyone who you trust and tell them anything of what you're suspicious off, and ask them if this is too far, and do talk more with them, say an hour and try pretend you're not worried or try to be like them as if they don't know why they not worried...see it from the other side...its hard....but its worth it....i tell myself everyday all the time (now habitual) thats 95% of the stuff i worry about - NEVER HAPPENS NOR WILL NEVER HAPPEN!!.....
that's how i dealt with it

try it, you'd find people say to you you're more at ease and relaxed.....and they will talk to you more why? because they like relaxed people!!

yes love them r ead book called 'bob the street cat' I always encou r age it.if har d get in Stat es get on amazen......feel good facto r incredible

mine's are seal points yes, (thats the most common) it is the traditional siamese thats getting harder to find than the "modern siameses'

other words for traditionals are "appleheads'
why getting rarer?
its because breeders are too focuses on breeding modern (triangular/pointy/skinny long types) of siameses......which is breeding the appleheads out of the gene pool ....

basically is ignorance, greed, selfishness (on humans parts to breed animals to how humans wants it _ animals suffer= boxers dogs suffer from breather problems, dachshunds suffers from arthritis, pugs/bulldogs suffers from eye problems, many other breeds suffers things like nervous/agressive behaviours, disease immunity being weaker, cancer often occurs on in breed pure breeds (bad breeders does this)....and so on

there are talks of controlling/banning of modern siamese breeding mainly because many reported feline osteoporosis (bone being brittle and underdeveloped) have prompt this consideration to stop breeding these cats to be overly elongated and brittle...

judges in cat shows are partly responsible too, they influenced such a move....as does dog show judges, even judgement on 'clever dogs' for tricks can mean rigorous training which is in my opinion cruel.....

Mine is a lavender Siamese. As she's gotten older her mixed tabby markings have really come in. She does not look as Siamese today except for dark ears feet and tail. ImageUploadedByAllDeaf1414368376.500266.jpg

My sis and I grew up with a Maine Coon named P-Funk because of how big she was. She was very social, even extending and placing a paw on anyone nearby as if to being owned by her. Still think about her...

mine's are seal points yes, (thats the most common) it is the traditional siamese thats getting harder to find than the "modern siameses'

other words for traditionals are "appleheads'
why getting rarer?
its because breeders are too focuses on breeding modern (triangular/pointy/skinny long types) of siameses......which is breeding the appleheads out of the gene pool ....

basically is ignorance, greed, selfishness (on humans parts to breed animals to how humans wants it _ animals suffer= boxers dogs suffer from breather problems, dachshunds suffers from arthritis, pugs/bulldogs suffers from eye problems, many other breeds suffers things like nervous/agressive behaviours, disease immunity being weaker, cancer often occurs on in breed pure breeds (bad breeders does this)....and so on

there are talks of controlling/banning of modern siamese breeding mainly because many reported feline osteoporosis (bone being brittle and underdeveloped) have prompt this consideration to stop breeding these cats to be overly elongated and brittle...

judges in cat shows are partly responsible too, they influenced such a move....as does dog show judges, even judgement on 'clever dogs' for tricks can mean rigorous training which is in my opinion cruel.....

that's intresting thanks
my husband had Siamese cat years ago cat go for everybodies feet he suffer arthrist...I loved that cat it was me who had to take for euthanasia when his time came,broke my heart.
so agree with your last paragraph

I LOVE cats too. Got one of my own. He's quite a character. I would have more cats in my home if my budget allowed it.

When I was a kid, my family and I would take in stray kitties. One day, such a Kitty found us, and he never left, as he made it his home. After he passed away (He was an orange tabby), a few years later, at a garage sale, a family was giving away baby kitties, and my Grandma and I saw them (they were so adorable) but what we didn't know was that my mom and brother already had gotten one, and we named her Tiger, because of her striped fur coat. A few years later, we added a second kitty, her son, Spooky, a black kitty. I was his favorite. Miss him dearly.

Oh, and another thing-- one of those kittens the momma cat gave birth to we named Hissy, because she was always hissing, and it was adorable.

My crazy cat may be pain in the butt, but I adore her. She 'adopted' me!

When I was a kid, my family and I would take in stray kitties. One day, such a Kitty found us, and he never left, as he made it his home. After he passed away (He was an orange tabby), a few years later, at a garage sale, a family was giving away baby kitties, and my Grandma and I saw them (they were so adorable) but what we didn't know was that my mom and brother already had gotten one, and we named her Tiger, because of her striped fur coat. A few years later, we added a second kitty, her son, Spooky, a black kitty. I was his favorite. Miss him dearly.

Oh, and another thing-- one of those kittens the momma cat gave birth to we named Hissy, because she was always hissing, and it was adorable.

giving kitties away at garage sale:hmm: snip better

giving kitties away at garage sale:hmm: snip better

Yeah, we did eventually get her spayed, but not before she gave birth to two litters of kittens. I remember the second litter she gave birth to, we didn't know where she had, until one day I heard mewing, and there they were. I immediately let my mom know where they were, but we had to wait until they were older, and able to come out on their own. The location they were born in wasn't easy to get to.

Why was hissy so adorable? I think it's a cute name. My kitty does hisses. Her names marshmallow. She's all white and slightly chubby. She can be sweet when she wants to. :)

Why was hissy so adorable? I think it's a cute name. My kitty does hisses. Her names marshmallow. She's all white and slightly chubby. She can be sweet when she wants to. :)

Because the way she hissed was cute. She was a small kitten, and needed to go to a good home, which we did find for her. She had quite the personality when she was born. We had considered keeping her, but we ended up keeping Spooky, the black kitten.

Last edited:
I had cats most of my life and my humble opinion female cats got more personality suppose that why they called queens and male plain tom's

Back