Pic of your Spouse/Partner/Girlfriend-Boyfriend..

CookieMonster! OMG!

You and Chris *heartmelts* looks so cozy sitting next to each other on the sofa. I love that photo of you both! If I were you I'll blow it up/ frame it and put it behind the sofa where you both would be sitting cuddling and soft kissing each other. ;)

DreamDeaf and MizzDeaf, How come you both looks so familiar? :giggle: You both are sure lovely couples. ;)

I haven't check this thread until today for a first time.. :eek:

Sabrina said:
You may next person to move to USA. ;)

Ohhhhh Noooooooooooo.... :Ohno:

Cookie Monster, you & Chris look GREAT... Yes, I'm agree with Cheri that you should frame this picture for on the table or on the wall. :thumb:

Wow, you look cool, DreamDeaf and MizzDeaf... :thumb:

Thanks Cheri and LieblingDarling!! I really love that picture of us very much!! *mwahs!*

Oh lord I forgot all about this thread....Forgive me here...

You all looks really great together, and CookieMonster oh myyy you both look so bootiful together and very much in love too!

^Angel^ said:
Oh lord I forgot all about this thread....Forgive me here...

You all looks really great together, and CookieMonster oh myyy you both look so bootiful together and very much in love too!

Thanks hun & can't wait to meet you and see those cute button noses!! (They definitely come from you!) :giggle: *hugs*

Here is newly update at Minnesota State Fair '2005

msfsk150.jpg

PowerWCrulez,

What a lovely looks cute couple both of you guys.... Great looks!

Luckysmile,

Great couple!

Bullym0m said:
PowerWCrulez,

What a lovely looks cute couple both of you guys.... Great looks!

Luckysmile,

Great couple!

Thanks,

At state fair, my girlfriend work there and timed off to meet me at state fair's police station (Recharging my power wheelchair battery), then we go fun around the fairgrounds. I hold my sidekick cellphone to snap a pic of me and my girlfriend at the state fair's bar across from the midway rides.

I don't know if anyone has seen these pictures before or not (in old topic) but here's my princess, Nas in her old apt.

Nas1.jpg
Nas2.jpg
Nas3.jpg

Note: These pictures are several months old and we have some new pictures of Nas and me but due to sex harassments (6 of them) she had several months ago, she don't want me to post any new pictures until she's in Sweden (she looks a bit different from these pictures. Nas looks fitter and her hairs has highlights [very light brown]). Actually, Nas surprised me this morning when she gave me her approval to post her old pictures. These pictures are my favourites so I posted them (I saved them on my HDs right after scanned several months ago). Last Friday, all of our pictures, books and other stuffs has been packed and shipped out to Stockholm, Sweden. I will post more whenever we're in Sweden (next month) or check my site.

:shock: Hawt damn! It's cotton candy like those that's plucked so fast.... gosh, sorry for being vulgar. I'd give anything to look like that.. oh so purty and oh so thin! :boink:

::excusez moi.. I hafta wash my mouth with soap!::

Magatsu said:
I don't know if anyone has seen these pictures before or not (in old topic) but here's my princess, Nas in her old apt.

Nas1.jpg
Nas2.jpg
Nas3.jpg

Note: These pictures are several months old and we have some new pictures of Nas and me but due to sex harassments (6 of them) she had several months ago, she don't want me to post any new pictures until she's in Sweden (she looks a bit different from these pictures. Nas looks fitter and her hairs has highlights [very light brown]). Actually, Nas surprised me this morning when she gave me her approval to post her old pictures. These pictures are my favourites so I posted them (I saved them on my HDs right after scanned several months ago). Last Friday, all of our pictures, books and other stuffs has been packed and shipped out to Stockholm, Sweden. I will post more whenever we're in Sweden (next month) or check my site.

Beautiful Woman there... looks like a model and can be!

Magatsu wow ur gf sure is so beautiful.. i agree iwth rebel she can be a model.. :)

and rebel ty.. heh :)

Back