Pic of your Spouse/Partner/Girlfriend-Boyfriend..

AWWWWW!!! You and Chris look really great together. Keep that way and it's GREAT to see both of your smiles light up....

Enjoy all the moments you have share together.

Sabrina said:
You look so lovely couple !! We can't wait to meet you at Deaf Cruise 2007 ! :D

So am I and will look forward meet'n you at Deaf Cruise... Who knows.. may be you're in my neighbour next door cruise cabin.. HAHHAHA
:fart:

CM, u look soo happy and so do your bf Chris! You look cute together and cuddly! I can imaging you guys having fun together, teasing each other a lot, right??? :booty: :bump: :cuddle: :naughty: :nana: My husband Dave and I do that every day and we still are nuts about each other!

Cookie Monster said:
Here's a much current picture of my significant other Chris now that we are living together in our own apartment. Ain't love grand?
love-smiley.gif

ChrisPatty.jpg
awww yall look great together!!!! ;)

Peachy Lady said:
CM, u look soo happy and so do your bf Chris! You look cute together and cuddly! I can imaging you guys having fun together, teasing each other a lot, right??? :booty: :bump: :cuddle: :naughty: :nana: My husband Dave and I do that every day and we still are nuts about each other!

Oh gosh yes PLady! It's been a long time since I felt this way, felt so secure in a man's arms. Chris genuinely makes me feel so loved and secure, it feels so good to have a man envelope me from the behind when I do something and that feeling of being curled up in your man's arms is *sighs* wonderful. We are very comfortable with each other and this one is for keeps. Mine, mine, mine alllllll mine! :lol: Post a picture of you and Dave, it's been ages since I saw the wedding pictures.

Thanks Katzielove, you can see how much in love I am, eh? :hug:

Thanks everyone for your kind comments and you all look good too!!

ChelEler said:
Whoah!! You gals and guys are so happy!! Some of you have changed since I last saw pix of you two or three years ago! WOW! You are terrific! Here are mine:

ChelEler - I bet that your shoes got soaked by accident - ? Nice pictures. (I do not know you guys if you ask me.)

Charles, Nicholas and Sandy....from Southern California :)

Attachments

• smallpix.jpg
    smallpix.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 89
Here is my g/f from her b-day party last sunday....

is she angel ?? hehe

Attachments

• DSCI0010.JPG
    DSCI0010.JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 101
And this is my gf, MizzDeaf...doesnt she look HOT?

this was taken on the way to my bday party last Sunday nite...

Attachments

• This bod is mine...period..jpg
    This bod is mine...period..jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 110
webexplorer said:
ChelEler - I bet that your shoes got soaked by accident - ? Nice pictures. (I do not know you guys if you ask me.)
Ha ha ha! :laugh2: No, we didn't get our shoes wet at all. There were dry rocks everywhere and we stepped carefully! :giggle: :ty:

my pic

here's a pic of my wife and I and son from a few years ago.

Attachments

• Family Pictures 010.jpg
    Family Pictures 010.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 54
  • Family Pictures 002.jpg
    Family Pictures 002.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 67
  • Family Pictures 008.jpg
    Family Pictures 008.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 45
ella said:
i don't have a boyfriend because i'm a loser :thumb:

No you are not. There is someone out there for you. Just give it time. God has plans for you. Same goes to all women and men out there who doesnt have someone. Be patient and let God take care of it.:)

Back