live longer

Antioxidants are a plus!

Thank you, yunakokimama for sharing and caring! :ty: I know some things about antioxidants, but I am still learning something new everyday. :) I would like to share what I found from a book, "Bottom Line's Power Aging by Gary Null". Firstly, I got this book starting with www.bottomlinesecrets.com and clicked on free e-mail on health information. If my memory serves me, that part is at the lower right side on that website. They send weekly e-mail with very important and useful information that seems proven stuff. In general overall subjects that BottomLine experts do, they cover everything that concerns the consumer/buyer and citizens from A to Z! These are the professionals and they seem to know where to get information we need. Okay back to the book... I will keep this as short as possible. Gary Null (Phd) says, "Antioxidants guard against many chronic diseases by removing chemicals that may damage your body. Many common chronic diseases such as cancer, cardiobascular disease, and arthritis arise from the same insidious source: mutations, caused mainly by free radicals. Your cells are protected against free radicals and lipid peroxidation when you are in peak health. The antioxidant army is a complex system of human defense in which vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and certain enzymes guard your health. Antioxidants are substances that react chemically with free radicals to disarm them Antioxidants break the vicious cycle of the decomposition of proteins and fatty acids, which would otherwise create new free radicals, leading to premature aging and cell death." Dr. Gary Null goes on to add, "Known antioxidants include:
> Vitamin C
> Vitamin E
> Some B vitamins, beta-carotene (use mixed carotenoids)
> Alpha-lipoic acid; Manganese; Selenium; Zinc
> Some amino acids, such as L-carnosine, N-acetyl cysteine (NAC), and L-taurine, reduced L-glutathione
> CoenzymeQ10 (coQ10)
> Some hormones, such as melatonin
> Some enzymes, such as superoxide dismutase (SOD)

That is the list as shown in the book, but Dr Null explains more. I shall stop here. Sorry, my time is well spent this morning and it is time for lunch. I plan to be back later tonight. Today, I am preparing to make a 100 mile trip to a track meet. (high jump & pole vault and I'm a kid at heart, heehee)

Oh, by the way! It is encouraging to buy the following books, "Bottom Line's Power Aging" by Gary Null, PhD; "Natural Cures' 'They' Don't Want You To Know About" by Kevin Trudeau; and "Prescription for Nutritional Healing" by James F. Balch, M.D. and Phyllis A. Balch, C.N.C.

Yes, webexplorer! That is one of the books I have. Your reply was great and thank you! Keep up the good work and take care!

Any kind of tea helps (green tea rocks the most), but milk honey, and sugar kills the antioxidant effect. You need to drink your tea plain. I drink tea daily in many different flavors but they all have green tea in it.

As for other things such as vitamins, my vitamins are coated with a vanilla coating designed for easy oral intake and jampacked with nurients specifically for women with non-toxic agents in it. Most vitamins in the stores have a filler and absorbs prescription mediaction. Ya gotta really do research and check around.

Email me heather_shali@hotmail.com with subj: vitamins if you want to learn more about what vitamins to take for what ailment.

:)

How about wheatgrass juices will it helps too?

I am sure that it would works successful too. take a look at www.evergreenjuices.com

Chlorophyll: Cleanses and rebuilds the bloodstream more efficiently than a transfusion. Is almost identical to human blood. (Haemoglobin)
Builds a high blood count

Provides iron to organs

Counteracts toxins eaten

Improves anemic condition

Help purify the liver

Aids hepatitis improvement

Feeds heart tissues iron

Regulates menstruation

Aids hemophilia condition

Improves blood sugar problems (diabetes)

Improves milk production

Helps sores heal faster

Eliminates body odours

Resists bacteria in wounds

Cleans and deodorizes bowel tissues

Improves nasal drainage

Eliminates bad breath

Relieves sore throat

Makes excellent tooth surgery gargle

Benefits inflamed tonsils

Soothes ulcer tissues

Soothes painful hemorrhoids and piles

Aids catarrhal discharges

Revitalizes vascular system in the legs

Improves varicose veins

Cleans tooth and gum structure in pyorrhoea

Lessens need for underarm deodorizers

Home | What is Wheatgrass? | Nutritional Information
Taste the Difference | Frequent Asked Questions | Evergreen Juices Inc.
Wheatgrass and Cancer | Testimonies | What is Barley Grass?

For more information please sent e-mail to info@evergreenjuices.com

That can live up to 115 years old you know that imagined?

yunakokimama said:
Wow!!! I heard the news from my friend in NY. I am Japanese and deaf.
I heard that 600 terminal cancer patients were recovered by pharmanex`s lifepak and tegreen97. I tried lifepak for 1 year . My antioxidant(body defense ) level was 310000 1 year ago. After trying lifepak, my antioxidant level is 590000 right now. Wow!! I can measure antioxidant level for jsut 3 minutes with Biophotonic scanner (Pharmanex`s patented technology).
I used to be tired because taking care of kids require much energy, but now I have full energy.
Also, recently I heard that Duke basket and Football team are taking Lifepak for 1 year. I was sooo happy because Duke is near my house in NC!!!

Anyway, do you know more than 70% of American will die early by low antioxidant? Do you want to live longer, better life. Me, too!! I don`t want to be sick or cancer in the future.
Please share information here!!!

CAFTA is extremely bad

I need to tell you and your comment is great.

I read about CAFTA that Bush is planning to create a law that prohibit all herbs, friendly medicines such as homepathic pills, and much more... The CAFTA's goal is to limit amount of doses for these natural drugs. Let's say that you bought a bottle of Vitamin C and the dose is 300 mg. Now, the CAFTA wants to change the dose from 300 mg to perhaps 50 mg. Also, CAFTA may ban some of other natural drugs.

CAFTA is extremely bad business because it has no right to control... You should check that out on google or other search. I also have one on http://www.iahf.com/index3.html which announced last year, but this year the CAFTA is in processing to create a law and a get an approval from George Bush. In Europe, the CAFTA law is already passed, and many thousands of people are very upset about it. We have to fight against CAFTA and protect our rights...

You see that your comment about antioxidant which is very important to us, and CAFTA wants that to reduce amount of antioxidant ! I cannot believe it.
I begin to understand that the drug companies want to make sure that you come to CVS (example), and pay their un-natural drugs because natural drugs with very little doses that do not help us to get better.

DeafBiker4JC said:
Any kind of tea helps (green tea rocks the most), but milk honey, and sugar kills the antioxidant effect. You need to drink your tea plain. I drink tea daily in many different flavors but they all have green tea in it.

As for other things such as vitamins, my vitamins are coated with a vanilla coating designed for easy oral intake and jampacked with nurients specifically for women with non-toxic agents in it. Most vitamins in the stores have a filler and absorbs prescription mediaction. Ya gotta really do research and check around.

Email me heather_shali@hotmail.com with subj: vitamins if you want to learn more about what vitamins to take for what ailment.

:)

Do you have something I can read that proves honey kills the antioxidant effect

bbnt said:
Do you have something I can read that proves honey kills the antioxidant effect

It's in one of my moms little books next time I go to her home I'll get the book source for ya ;)

DeafBiker4JC said:
It's in one of my moms little books next time I go to her home I'll get the book source for ya ;)

Thank you

DeafBiker4JC said:

I hope your going over your moms soon, I have asked around and nobody has ever heard about killing the antioxidants with sweeteners. This is important to me because I drink a lot of green tea and prefer to put honey in it

Anything No fat , Low Fat is bad. Only use regular yogurt, cottage cheese, etc. Never any type of margarine. Only real butter.

Splenda - horrible stuff too. The TV commericals are pushing this for kids.

Back