live longer

yunakokimama

Reaction score
many Cancer patients were recovered in Japan

Wow!!! I heard the news from my friend in NY. I am Japanese and deaf.
I heard that 600 terminal cancer patients were recovered by pharmanex`s lifepak and tegreen97. I tried lifepak for 1 year . My antioxidant(body defense ) level was 310000 1 year ago. After trying lifepak, my antioxidant level is 590000 right now. Wow!! I can measure antioxidant level for jsut 3 minutes with Biophotonic scanner (Pharmanex`s patented technology).
I used to be tired because taking care of kids require much energy, but now I have full energy.
Also, recently I heard that Duke basket and Football team are taking Lifepak for 1 year. I was sooo happy because Duke is near my house in NC!!!

Anyway, do you know more than 70% of American will die early by low antioxidant? Do you want to live longer, better life. Me, too!! I don`t want to be sick or cancer in the future.
Please share information here!!!

Do you know Antioxidant?

Have you heard about antioxidant? Antioxidant fight free radicals that causes Cancer, Disease,etc!!
My antioxidant was 310000 1 year ago. I tried Lifepak for 1 year. Now my antioxidant is 600000!!!!! WoW! I can measure my antioxidant for just 3 minutes by Biophotonic scanner(Pharmanex`s patented technology)

Also, I heard that Duke basketball and Football team are taking Lifepak for 1 year. I was soooo happy to hear that because DUke is near my house in NC!!!

My body has much energy than before. No sick anymore(I used to catch a cold many times before)

Do you want to live longer, better life? Me, too!!! Let`s share good wellness here!!!

Have you heard about antioxidant? My antioxidant level(body defense) was 310000 1 year ago. I tried Lifepak for 1 year. Now my antioxidant is 600000!! Wow!! It got higher!! And I can measure antioxidant level by Biophotonic scanner(pharmanex`s patented technology) for just 3 minutes with $5!!
Do you think this is great!!

Dr Lester Packer said " More than 70% of American will die early by low antioxidant" Antioxidants fights free radicals that causes cancer, disease,etc!!

I heard that Duke basketball & Football team are taking Lifepak(Pharmanex`s) for 1 year. I am sooo happy to hear that, because DUKE is near my house in NC!!!!

Do you want to live longer better life? Me, too!!! If so, let`s talk about great wellness here!!!

P.S. Recenly I heard that 600 people , who are taking Pharmanex`s supplement, were recovered from terminal cancer in Japan

Greentea include caffein

http://www.pharmanexusa.com/cgi-bin/pxweb/product/en/ns_productDetail.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@0405621151.1101613654@@@@&BV_EngineID=cccfaddddkldieecefecehhdfjfdfki.0&content_oid=204996

Please open website. Tegreen97 is based on PDA(Doctor`s medicine reference book that bases only top medicine) . It is the first time that supplement are based on PDA. Tegreen97 isn`t medicine, but has effect level as medicine. It doesn`t include caffein and toxin(100% safe)
Tegreen97 is rated #1 at supplementwatch.com. Also, pharmanex is only company, providing supplements to Olympic training center.

This sound is great, isn`t it?

The comments look vague. Do you have any actual article or anything to verify this information? Right now, it sounds like something that many of us would read in our emails which usually end up as Urban Legends.

green tea contains only 1/3 to 1/2 the caffeen that coffee does
and you can also get it decafenated

I took Juice Plus which helps me more engery and anti immutize.

Vitamins A, E and C contain antioxidants. Since summer, I've been taking one multivitamin pill every day and one vitamin E soft gel a week. My legs were always hurt and swollen. Now I feel much better, and the swollening is almost gone. I've had this problem for eight years (since I was a teenager). All of my doctors didn't know what was wrong with me and couldn't do anything. One day I looked up the information about vitamins, and I could guess my problem.

bbnt said:
green tea contains only 1/3 to 1/2 the caffeen that coffee does
and you can also get it decafenated

Decaffeinated tea may lack many of the health benefits of green tea. There’s a considerable amount of evidence that the caffeine in green tea acts synergistically with the polyphenols in the tea which have antioxidant properties. In other words, it may not work as well without the caffeine. Green tea also contains an amino acid called theanine, which is believed to have tranquilizing properties and to cancel out the caffeine’s stimulating effects.

Hi! VamPyroX. Thank you for pointing me about article.My explaination is vague. I am sorry.

Here is Article Tegreen97(Pharmanex) against cancer
http://www.mariebennett.com/prostatecancer/

Quote from article
"One company, Pharmanex Corporation, manufactures a green tea concentrate, Tegreen 97, that contains high levels of the polyphenols EGCG and EGC."

Also. Here is articles and research articles for professional.
http://www.mariebennett.com/bioscanreferences/

And this is article about Olympic sponsorship
http://www.nuskin.com/challenge/comments.shtml

Now do you understand that I am not talking untruth? If I confuse you too much, I am really sorry :(

I wanted to inform true fact about good health.

Please don`t delete my messages anymore

Last edited:
yunakokimama, interesting web-site. Do you have this scanner? Or do you get your scans from a distributor or are you a distributor, too?

where you living?

Tousi said:
yunakokimama, interesting web-site. Do you have this scanner? Or do you get your scans from a distributor or are you a distributor, too?

Hi. Tousi!! I am distributor, but I just start recently. My friend in NY will give me Biophotonic scanner , because she plan to go back to Japan. She will do this business in Japan where her family is living. Maybe in the middle of Dec
I will have scanner.
If you let me know where you live, I can inform who has this scanner in your area. It is just $5 to screen your carotenoid antioxidant !!

Why it is very importhant to know carotenoid antioxidant level,

Please refer this
www.pharmanexusa.com/cgi-bin/pxweb/...ecehhdfjfdfkh.0&content_id=px.bioscan.what.is

Last edited:
cool website. Thanks.

I read this fitness magazine other day and I did not know calicum prevent colon cancer and it helps to lose weight if you need to lose some fats off the body.

Big meeting

On Dec 2th, in DC pharmanex` s big meeting will be held .
I asked company to hire ASL interpreter for deaf people, and they are very kindness. For the first time, ASL interpreter will come on the meeting. If you live in DC or near DC, please contact me for reserve seats as soon as possible!!! Pharmanex`s scientist will present about key of woman health.
Corporation meeting will be held twice a year, so DON`T MISS THIS!!!

Have you tried eating dried Chinese Wolfberries? They're pretty good, if you like health food!

Interesting information.

I took magnesium effervescent tablet daily to help enegry and sleeping problems. Sometimes multi vitamin and Vitamin C.

Back