What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking that MAYBE I might spend New Year's Eve at the Pier, for the end of 2014, and to witness 2015 start. If I do that, then there's fun to be had. Just a thought.

I am thinking that MAYBE I might spend New Year's Eve at the Pier, for the end of 2014, and to witness 2015 start. If I do that, then there's fun to be had. Just a thought.

Will there be fireworks at the Pier?

Am thinking with deep sadness about a family friend who has to have both legs amputed (taken off) at the knees (no circulation)....and it's due to long-time smoking.....at 54 and 6'5....and he's talking suicide....There is also an elderly lady in the neighborhood who had 1 leg taken off several months ago due to smoking....she gets around in a motorized wheelchair...but still smokes.

Ouch...my husband stopped smoking a few months ago and I hope he continues to be smoke free.

Still smokes even after getting her leg amputated? Just wow...

Thinking how excited I am to go to National Harbor in DC tonight to see the Holiday lights and ice sculptures. :)

Will there be fireworks at the Pier?

Yes. That's part of the reason why I want to go. Another is because I'd never done it before, nor have I ever been down there that late, either. There's quite a few firsts going into this if I do go.

Yes. That's part of the reason why I want to go. Another is because I'd never done it before, nor have I ever been down there that late, either. There's quite a few firsts going into this if I do go.

There will be fireworks at the National Harbor in DC tonight so that would be a first for me as well. So looking forward to it especially with today being a nice day and all.

There will be fireworks at the National Harbor in DC tonight so that would be a first for me as well. So looking forward to it especially with today being a nice day and all.

It is a nice day today. As for the 31st? Not so much. That is why the morning of the 31st I'm planning on buying special gloves specially designed for using with smartphones, which one of the stores nearby here has, so that's on my to-do list next week. It should make things a LOT easier for me this winter.

been hospital see mother looking at standard of nursing I think despair...I asked one nurses for spoon to feed mum jelly nurse said she not the spoon nurse I have to wait until spoon nurse comes back and she gets spoon....I said for gods sake I pop into kitchen pick spoon up but told I not qualified to go into kitchen pick spoon up to feed mum...I kid you not stupidity flying high tonight

Bring a spoon from home next time you visit her... wow good grief is all I can say...

Hope your mum feels better soon Caz.

been hospital see mother looking at standard of nursing I think despair...I asked one nurses for spoon to feed mum jelly nurse said she not the spoon nurse I have to wait until spoon nurse comes back and she gets spoon....I said for gods sake I pop into kitchen pick spoon up but told I not qualified to go into kitchen pick spoon up to feed mum...I kid you not stupidity flying high tonight
:(

Wow! That is awful. I hope your mother gets well, and the hospital hires a smarter nurse manager.

I am not surprised at this if it was in the US. Certificates are required to work in a commercial kitchen. Not just anyone is allow in them.

I am not surprised at this if it was in the US. Certificates are required to work in a commercial kitchen. Not just anyone is allow in them.

It was probably a small room on the floor, not the hospitals kitchen. Some nurses would let me go into the one in my husband's floor to get him ice or juice since it saved them the time.

It was probably a small room on the floor, not the hospitals kitchen. Some nurses would let me go into the one in my husband's floor to get him ice or juice since it saved them the time.

And recently when we have had family members in the hospital, family is welcome to go into the room with soda dispensers, get pop, get spoons or ice creams or anything wanted by the patients.

It's like a snack room for anything wanted between served meals.

I think I definitely need more time outside. I'm feeling really good, and in fact, feel better than I have all year. Looks like my weekend is off to a great start. :P

I am thinking about going to Target to buy more fir tree scentsicles for my Christmas tree. I wish it lasted longer. I am going to keep it up for another month until my boyfriend come to visit me. He is in Florida right now visiting his Deaf sister.

I went.to hospital again. As whiles I suffer with really alots of .fault health system I will soon new coming they new new group home I said uneasy. It is alots of painful 1 months I pretty better wellness.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using AllDeaf App mobile app

I went.to hospital again. As whiles I suffer with really alots of .fault health system I will soon new coming they new new group home I said uneasy. It is alots of painful 1 months I pretty better wellness.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using AllDeaf App mobile app
I'm praying for your good health and wellness. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back