What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether the malls will be too crowded to get in, and how early they will close.

Also to eat a really light diet after getting food poisoning yesterday from a friends homemade Christmas gift. :P Joys of Christmas!

Yikes! on the food poisoning, sorry that happened.

I am thinking that people are being complete assholes in my city! I went out to buy my dog some food and a toy , I had a 'green light and some
#$%#* fool of a woman ran a red arrow to made a left turn and I had to slams on my brakes! Then another woman cut off coming out of an ATM ,my neighbor told he had the same thing happen to him today. I am not feeling holiday spirit right now! :mad: I called the cops and left a message saying they needs to get some police cars out , they normally do on a holiday eve but I can't blame the cops for not wanting to be out the eve before Christmas . I had not seen one cop car out and that is very odd b/c there is always a few cars driving around this time of years . Damn I am pissed off , but I did find out I still have very good reflex b/c I was able to slam my brakes down fast and it was lucky for the jackass woman that cut me off.

I am thinking that people are being complete assholes in my city! I went out to buy my dog some food and a toy , I had a 'green light and some
#$%#* fool of a woman ran a red arrow to made a left turn and I had to slams on my brakes! Then another woman cut off coming out of an ATM ,my neighbor told he had the same thing happen to him today. I am not feeling holiday spirit right now! :mad: I called the cops and left a message saying they needs to get some police cars out , they normally do on a holiday eve but I can't blame the cops for not wanting to be out the eve before Christmas . I had not seen one cop car out and that is very odd b/c there is always a few cars driving around this time of years . Damn I am pissed off , but I did find out I still have very good reflex b/c I was able to slam my brakes down fast and it was lucky for the jackass woman that cut me off.

It's always bad today. We had several people doing some careless driving while we were out.

We always try to be very careful at this time of year. And we live in a commercial district so we have lots of people who are not used to it.

Whether the malls will be too crowded to get in, and how early they will close.

Also to eat a really light diet after getting food poisoning yesterday from a friends homemade Christmas gift. :P Joys of Christmas!

Put a cow catcher and an air horn on your scooter people will move :D

OH CRAP! My sister just send me an email talking about how horrible daddy was to me. Now I am thinking about my shitty childhood. :( I really do not need to be reminded of how horrible my childhood was.

image.jpg

Matching pjs are cool again. I love my girls so very much. I am totally blessed.

I'm thinking about how happy I'm to not have much snow this Christmas. I don't want salt ruining my red 1977 Chevrolet Impala Wagon.

Am thinking of our "Foot Long Xmas Dinner".....we ate "light" Xmas Eve, saving for today to pig out....we all got dressed and headed out for one of our fav restaurants which had always been open for Xmas.....but this year....it was Closed!....We drove around and around, trying to find a restaurant that was open...no luck....one of my boys commented..."if we don't find one soon...we'll be eating each other".....Even Walmart and many fast foods were closed....Golden Corral was closed too (but was open last year).....
We winded up having a choice of Krystal, Subway or Sonic....:giggle:...flipped a coin and it was Sonic.....:roll:

I was looking up LL Bean on line a few days ago and now I am seeing their ads here is anyone else seeing this too?

My state police is running very graph ad of an accident and is show a person very bloody the ad is to get people not drive and drink , I think it a good way to keep people from wanting to eat too.

Thinking that the last two days have been very rough. Not been my best holiday, but hopefully next week will be far better, or so I hope.

I was looking up LL Bean on line a few days ago and now I am seeing their ads here is anyone else seeing this too?

My state police is running very graph ad of an accident and is show a person very bloody the ad is to get people not drive and drink , I think it a good way to keep people from wanting to eat too.

Search companies base thier ads based on what you searched for. So if you search for puppy names you'll probably see ads for dog food show up. Your ads are specific to you. What you see is not what everyone sees.

Did you get to visit your folks today?

No, and I wish I had. They live in the southern portion of IL, and it's a 4-5 hour drive to get there. Let me put it this way-- this holiday season turned out really bad, but just how bad I shall not say here, but it wasn't pleasant.

Search companies base thier ads based on what you searched for. So if you search for puppy names you'll probably see ads for dog food show up. Your ads are specific to you. What you see is not what everyone sees.

Thanks, I was not sure about this,.

I am thinking of how I can end 2014 on a high note, AND make 2015 a memorable year. With what I have planned, that shouldn't be too difficult. :P

i hate useless, incompetent, english illiterates asshots, and selfish people.....i just had a hand of those morons today.......grrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back