Another Official Member Photo Thread (comments ok!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and Jordan again. :ily:

Attachments

• Picture 85.jpg
    Picture 85.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 197
Me.... :applause:

Attachments

• Picture 84.jpg
    Picture 84.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 205
Last One..

Attachments

• Picture 83.jpg
    Picture 83.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 227
awwww Cheri great pixs of u and ur boy Jordan!!! :thumb:

u ladies are just simply bootiful!!!!! NO doubt abt that!!

the guys ofc looks great!!! (wouldnt want to leave out the guys right qq :lol: )

:ily: ALL of u my friends!!!! yes that would apply to the guys too :lol:

Cheri said:
Me and My 4 yrs Old Jordan .. My 9 years old is at School at the Moment.. This was taken this Afternoon.

Is this his father ? Wow, he looks so much like him. ;)

Attachments

• Shawn.jpg
    Shawn.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 219
Sabrina said:
Is this his father ? Wow, he looks so much like him. ;)

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: Good One Sabrina.. No. He isn't the Father If he was where my Child Support Vampie? :laugh2:

Cheri said:
:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: Good One Sabrina.. No. He isn't the Father If he was where my Child Support Vampie? :laugh2:

;) Jordon and Vamp are cute smile. Wow, it was so amazed, they look so much like !!

Your son is so adorable !

Wow... Cheri's son and Vamprox do look alike. Is there something you're not telling us, you guys? :twisted:

Thanks for the Nicest Comments Vampie, FlyFree, Sabrina and Liza! :ily: :grouphug:

:laugh2: :laugh2: Liza and Sabrina u both are Funny Chicks!

Beautiful photo of you with adorable Markus.... :fly3: You look good with golden tan.

Come to see her beautiful golden tan body at "Cheri & her vacation in Florida" :naughty:

Liebling:-))) said:
Beautiful photo of you with adorable Markus.... :fly3: You look good with golden tan.

Thanks Hon but the Problem is that isn't Markus that is Jordan.. Markus still at School so he isnt in the Picture yet...

That is Jordan again he wants another Picture Taken...I guess You could say he Loves his Picture taken.

Attachments

• Picture 90.jpg
    Picture 90.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 184
He is beautiful, Cheri :)

:::looking at VamPyroX's picture..::: Nope, don't see any resemblance there. The little one is far more attractive. :giggle:

Malfoyish

Malfoyish said:

Thanks Malfoyish *Hugs!*

:::looking at VamPyroX's picture..::: Nope, don't see any resemblance there. The little one is far more attractive. :giggle:

OoOooooooooo

:laugh2:

Malfoyish said:

oOOoOoO...not only that but the little one sure gets all the Attention.. :giggle:

awww Lovely Lovely Picture twinie......and Jordan looks soooo absolutely cuteeeeeee!... :thumb:

I love to look at photos, all of u all are great !!

Malfoyish said:

Malfoyish

Vamp has sharp and long two teeth front of his mouth. Jordon has not grown his teeth like his father yet. He may resemble from his Mom's teeth.

Whewwww !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back