The Official Member Picture Thread

VamPyroX said:
Hey, why the frown? You shouldn't let a frown ruin your cute face!

I wasn't Frowning.. I was trying to work on my webcamera that my first shot Picture....

Cheri said:
I wasn't Frowning.. I was trying to work on my webcamera that my first shot Picture....
Well, since your webcam is working now... can you do another one showing yourself so happy that it's working? :thumb:

Cheri said:
Your'e Cute!! Nice Picture :mrgreen:

@ hello Cheri thanks beautifully! I am from Germany and I would like gladly in the USA forum becoming acquainted with. I interssant in the USA!

Cooldeaf said:
@ hello Cheri thanks beautifully! I am from Germany and I would like gladly in the USA forum becoming acquainted with. I interssant in the USA!

You are Welcome Cutie....:) I am glad U like the USA... :thumb:

VamPyroX said:
Well, since your webcam is working now... can you do another one showing yourself so happy that it's working? :thumb:

I have a few Pictures On my Avatar....That are Smiling...:)

Cheri said:
I have a few Pictures On my Avatar....That are Smiling...:)
Aww... :( I wanna be able to see one big picture of you sitting there and SMILING!

Ok Another Picture of me....

Attachments

• Picture 5 (1).jpg
    Picture 5 (1).jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 221
Last edited:
VamPyroX said:
Much better! :thumb:
I've been watching you all these posting on "The official member picture thread", How's so interesting how much you really obession over all members pictures.. and also asking them see your pic more better clear blah blah.. ohhh you're so beautiful blah blah blah..

What makes you really interesting this thread all the time? Vampyrox ?
Why can't you take your picture yourself and shown them everyones.. the most recent taking picture.. *hmmmmmmmmmm*

Bullym0m said:
I've been watching you all these posting on "The official member picture thread", How's so interesting how much you really obession over all members pictures.. and also asking them see your pic more better clear blah blah.. ohhh you're so beautiful blah blah blah..

Why can't you take your picture yourself and shown them everyones.. the most recent taking picture.. *hmmmmmmmmmm*

:laugh2: Well, you are good at bein' P.I (Private Investigator) ! LOL To tell you the truth, I did post my pixes in here before and Vamp didn't say "Oh, you're so beautiful" or whateva to me.. :roll: Same with others, they didn't say anythin' about my pixes either. So I removed my pixes from this thread. It's not worth to post my pixes in this thread anyways, except my avatar. That was it. :)

Bullym0m said:

Well, I've already got a picture in another thread. I've already post the link here... I think. Also, I don't have a digital camera so I can't really take any pictures of myself. Sorry. :dunno:

CyberRed said:
I did post my pixes in here before and Vamp didn't say "Oh, you're so beautiful" or whateva to me.. :roll: Same with others, they didn't say anythin' about my pixes either. So I removed my pixes from this thread. It's not worth to post my pixes in this thread

As you can see...I posted my photo in this thread somewhere....no one did said anything to mine...but I didn't remove it....Roadrunner posted a photo of us as a couple and a few said something....Maybe someone missed it and did not see your photo there no reason to remove it just because no one said anything....:roll:

Bullym0m said:

:lol: ...He wants to be in a good mood by drooling over a few Hotties!...

Roadrunner and Me...

Attachments

• Couple.jpg
    Couple.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 166
Back