The Official Member Picture Thread

Liza said:
Cute pix everyone. :)

I used to have two ferrets before they went on to Rainbow Bridge. I loved them very much. My housemate's yorkshire terrier gave birth to puppies and I babysat them all (5 of them) a few times. They were stinky but cute!

Thought y'all would want to see a naughty picture of me with the finger - I was 18 in this picture. I normally don't have that much makeup on, even back then - I was getting ready for a party. Heh!

You got a beautiful finger !! Liza :lol: Hope, see your finger in Norway next summer of 2005. My son desires to live in Neterlands. :(

My daughter 9 yrs old and me..
She is kind little moody..
We were at friend's place from NYE party 2004.

Attachments

• tashaandme.jpg
    tashaandme.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 187
Cooldeaf said:
Hello Sabrina You both son very well appearance! _ how old it both son? also deaf or hearing?

Jason is 18, Richard is 17 with his girlfriend, Jessie. They have half-brother, James who is 17. They haven't seen their brother since they were 3 and 4 yrs old. James is Deaf.

Attachments

• Ricky, Jason & James.jpg
    Ricky, Jason & James.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 181
Bully Mom,

Wow, your daughter looks so much like you. You must be so proud !

Cheri

Awww Ur son is Sure Cute! Must be a Proud Mother huh?

Oh Yeah, I do proud of my two sons. I love them to death. I always kiss them before I go to bed.

Sabrina said:
Bully Mom,

Wow, your daughter looks so much like you. You must be so proud !

Cheri

Oh Yeah, I do proud of my two sons. I love them to death. I always kiss them before I go to bed.

Yes Sabrina, My daughter is looking alike me.. very totally espically I will post my little son looks alike DAD's.. My eldest son is almost alike me but little alike BDad. BDad is no longer seeing my 1st son.. My son doesn't want see his BDad rest of his life. I respect his wishes. So anyway..
Thank you, Very much everyday I feel proud of my daughter.. She knows looking alike mom's..

One day you could find your son (Deaf) ??? Could be great for renuion ?

awww Cute Pictures , Liza , Annie , Sabrina, and BullyMom....I enjoy looking into your family photos.....really neat!....cute children!

Hey I was lookin through these pictures, theyre soo good!! I thought I would add some of my own!! Hope I do it right.. :| Oh well... The first one is me when I was 5!!! :lol:
The second one is my mom and me! A lot of peepz say we look alike! I love my mama.. :)
Ill add some more later.. I promise!!

Attachments

• meage5xmas.jpg
    meage5xmas.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 52
  • momnmebday.jpg
    momnmebday.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 63
Bullym0m said:
Wow, your daughter looks like you! Got any pictures of yourself as a child? Perhaps, you two could look like twins! ;)

Sabrina said:
Jason is 18, Richard is 17 with his girlfriend, Jessie. They have half-brother, James who is 17. They haven't seen their brother since they were 3 and 4 yrs old. James is Deaf.
Hello Sabrina I seeing photo your children very sweetly. I also children later show I photo!

Bullym0m said:
Hello Bullym0m
you and daughter good look! :thumb:

My first son Sandro 8 year also deaf
sandro2.jpg

My second son James 6 year also Deaf

james2.jpg

My Letze daughter Alina 3 year also Deaf

alina1.jpg

I have entirely 3 children! Main thing healthy!

Liza said:
Cute pix everyone. :)

I used to have two ferrets before they went on to Rainbow Bridge. I loved them very much. My housemate's yorkshire terrier gave birth to puppies and I babysat them all (5 of them) a few times. They were stinky but cute!

Thought y'all would want to see a naughty picture of me with the finger - I was 18 in this picture. I normally don't have that much makeup on, even back then - I was getting ready for a party. Heh!

Whoa, Liza..that pic of you with the finger...you look just like Elizabeth Taylor!! amazing!

Defee, Why don't you post a picture up here so we can all see what u look like.. Funny thing is I have to imaged what u look like when I am posting with you.. I would rather to know what U look like so I know what u look like while posting with you...:)

Back