For us, old timers

my mother made my Easter dress as well. She loved to sew.

I don't have any pictures to show as our childhood home burnt down (I lived there for 18 years too... it burnt in the 90's)

I loved the pictures
I'm very sorry that your family lost their home and your pictures. :(

That's one fear I have, so I'm trying to copy my pictures and keep them in more than one place.

I'm very sorry that your family lost their home and your pictures. :(

That's one fear I have, so I'm trying to copy my pictures and keep them in more than one place.

that's why people subscribed for mozy.com

I was a skater punk in high school. One of my skateboard friends went off and became a famous rockstar in a punk band called Rancid. In my senior year in high school he had a neon green mohawk. I had shaved my head and grew my bangs real long and dyed it blond.

Even nearing 40, I can still ollie, kickflip, drop in on a half pipe and do lip tricks. I just get worn out a lot faster. I can railslide and grind like its nothing.

But I will never .... and I mean ... never, have the cajones to do this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpLZcgUvvm8]YouTube - DANNY WAY - MEGA RAMP[/ame]

and my friend - the drummer boy from Rancid:

Rancid - Fall Back Down Video by Toby - MySpace Video

comic books. I used to go to local comic book store to buy my weekly favorite..... but I cannot recall what were they except the few - Superman and Wolverine.

I have entire old superman series including the death of superman and the clones. it's somewhere in my storage room.... in shrink wrap. Once I move to a permanent home of my own... I will get back to collecting comic books of all kinds. I'm not much of a collector right now. I'm living utilitarian lifestyle.

My Barbies, from the early 60's.

My mom made most of these outfits.

I crocheted the green slippers.

The "BBQ" outfit with utensils, and the jammies, were store bought.

The plaid poncho--my mom made a full-size matching one with a hood for me.

The red bathing suit is the original suit that the Barbies came in.

I'm afraid the outfits that my mom made are worse for wear. They are starting to disintegrate. :(

I don't mind wearing those clothes right now. Surprised that you ve been saving those dolls with clothes too. beautiful. I am not a fan of DOLLS however I enjoy looking at someones else who owns dolls only what they wore clothes on. ;)

I was a skater punk in high school. One of my skateboard friends went off and became a famous rockstar in a punk band called Rancid. In my senior year in high school he had a neon green mohawk. I had shaved my head and grew my bangs real long and dyed it blond.

Even nearing 40, I can still ollie, kickflip, drop in on a half pipe and do lip tricks. I just get worn out a lot faster. I can railslide and grind like its nothing.

But I will never .... and I mean ... never, have the cajones to do this:

YouTube - DANNY WAY - MEGA RAMP

and my friend - the drummer boy from Rancid:

Rancid - Fall Back Down Video by Toby - MySpace Video

I used to know someone who was dating a member of the GWAR rock band. I saw it once in Mondo2000.

Attachments

• nakedteddy3.jpg
    nakedteddy3.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 7
  • nakedteddy2.jpg
    nakedteddy2.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 8
  • nakedteddy1.jpg
    nakedteddy1.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 7
My naked teddy bear later acquired my little brother's striped t-shirt.

In my picture in bed you can see Teddy is wearing his purple overalls. (I had mumps at the time, so he was my comfort.)

Attachments

• teddyshirt.jpg
    teddyshirt.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 4
  • teddymumps.jpg
    teddymumps.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 5
Those are great Reba. It is fun to see people's childhood photos. :)

I agree, I love the older pictures due to awesome toys, fashionable clothes and go on rather than nowaday!

thanks for sharing the pictures! :D by the way, you are cute in those pictures!

Back