AllDeaf.com
Mobile - Perks - Advertise - Spy - Who Quoted Me  
Go Back   AllDeaf.com > Relationships > Marriage, Dating & Single Life
LIKE AllDeaf on Facebook FOLLOW AllDeaf on Twitter
Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 09-26-2009, 04:19 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered User
 
daystarnite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Roanoke, VA
Posts: 319
Send a message via Yahoo to daystarnite
Cool Why do old women like young men?

Just thought I'd ask, comparing to 'why do old man like young girls' thread, just for fun.

Because young men last longer....
__________________
daystarnite is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
All Deaf

Beitrag Sponsored Links

__________________
This advertising will not be shown in this way to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on AllDeaf.com
   
Unread 09-26-2009, 05:19 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered User
 
MoonDrifter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Hillsboro
Posts: 1,140
because young men remind them of how good they used to be.
__________________


~You only have one shot at life. Either live it or waste it~
MoonDrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2009, 05:21 AM   #3 (permalink)
Registered User
 
souggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 9,541
Because there is a market of young guys who are tired of the juvenile relationship bullcrap.
__________________
"It is my task to convince you not to turn away because you donít understand it." - Richard Freynman
souggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2009, 05:35 AM   #4 (permalink)
Registered User
 
stefan2832's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 546
Blog Entries: 1
Because all women are sex mad perverted beasts!

While us guys...well we are all innocent, old fashioned and very respectable...butter would not melt in our mouths...

.
__________________
If it's not broke...don't fix it!
stefan2832 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2009, 05:41 AM   #5 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 24,654
hhahaha at guys. I would say that young guys are more curious, you know, in bed with experienced women.
Frisky Feline is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2009, 05:45 AM   #6 (permalink)
Registered User
 
stefan2832's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 546
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frisky Feline View Post
hhahaha at guys. I would say that young guys are more curious, you know, in bed with experienced women.
If it's an older man.....he's a dirty old pervert!

If it's an older woman....she's just an "experienced woman"

I tell you...us guys can't win!

.
__________________
If it's not broke...don't fix it!
stefan2832 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2009, 05:48 AM   #7 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 24,654
LOL I agree! as long as either older or young both sexes do still get to each other. So...
Frisky Feline is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2009, 10:52 AM   #8 (permalink)
DogLover
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by daystarnite View Post
Just thought I'd ask, comparing to 'why do old man like young girls' thread, just for fun.

Because young men last longer....
I'd ask the same but opposite.. Why does young women like older guys or women?

It can be different reasons: maturity, experience to look up, and many different reasons.

I have a thing for older because of the maturity and experience.

I forgot to add: Gotta to remind you, love is the important than everything, even some people has their own opinion about age differences. Some don't mind, some do mind about the love and the age differences.
  Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2009, 10:58 AM   #9 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Lighthouse77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 4,167
to get revenge on old men leave their wives because they like young women :p
__________________
Good thing about standards is that there are so many of them to choose from.
Lighthouse77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2009, 12:47 PM   #10 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 24,654
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lighthouse77 View Post
to get revenge on old men leave their wives because they like young women :p
LOL! naughty young gals love sugar daddies.
Frisky Feline is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2009, 04:43 PM   #11 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: On The Road Again
Posts: 831
because they are obssessed with thier own youthful looks....and also they want to be more able to manipulate younger guy. The younger guys they pick are the immatures of the bunch. They are goofy women connecting with goofy younger guy.
Cowpuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2009, 04:51 PM   #12 (permalink)
Audist are not welcome
 
shel90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: A place where crabs are popular
Posts: 43,448
Blog Entries: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowpuppy View Post
because they are obssessed with thier own youthful looks....and also they want to be more able to manipulate younger guy. The younger guys they pick are the immatures of the bunch. They are goofy women connecting with goofy younger guy.
One of my best friends is 37 years old and engaged to a 19 year old. There is nothing goofy about both of them. At first, I was skeptical when I heard she was dating such a young person but when I met him, I forgot his age and he seemed more like our age group than his age group. He is a great guy and he makes my friend very happy. I think that's the most important thing of all.
__________________
"Wine improves with age. The older I get, the better I like it."

--- Anonymous
shel90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2009, 08:58 PM   #13 (permalink)
Registered User
 
rockin'robin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Posts: 20,506
I dunno why "older women like younger men"......unless it's the guy's gift of gab along with what he's got in his pants. .... Younger men usually go after older women for the $$. And I do believe that older men like that "candy" on their arms....some older women do too....

But, in reality, it would make me sick to wake up in the AM in bed beside a 20-something stud who looked old enuf to be my own son!

It's really stupid....And yeah, I do question an older woman marrying or being "engaged" to a guy who is 20 years younger or more.....Everyone knows that women age faster than men....sooner or later, that "old woman" is gonna start looking like the young guys mother!...And the older woman is gonna get every "cream" in the world to try and reverse the aging process....

Nah....these couples are only thinking of "today"....not thinking of tomorrow, next year and after that! Very rarely do these unions last.....so better stock up on the "paper bags"! (They go over the head, ya know).
rockin'robin is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2009, 09:08 PM   #14 (permalink)
Audist are not welcome
 
shel90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: A place where crabs are popular
Posts: 43,448
Blog Entries: 3
Kinda judgemental there, aren't you? Life is hard enough as it is..if two people find happiness, I say "kudos" for them not sacrificing the chance for love and happiness for the sake of what society thinks.
__________________
"Wine improves with age. The older I get, the better I like it."

--- Anonymous
shel90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2009, 09:22 PM   #15 (permalink)
Moderator
 
Calvin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: California
Posts: 7,602
I know someone that are in 10 years difference, some more. If they are happy, I say kudos to them. Nothing beats love, that's what they get for each other Not every relationships goes for the money or "get in the pants".. Age difference doesn't really bother me... if there is unconditional love... that's what it counts.
Calvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2009, 09:59 PM   #16 (permalink)
Premium Member
 
deafskeptic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 14,527
My grandfather was much older than my grandmother. They were happy together by all accounts.

As for me, I tend to go in for younger guys. The older guys just don't appeal as much to me though I'll date a guy older than me.
__________________
Left ear implanted with Med-El on April 24 2007.
Activated on May 9th.
Upgraded to Opus 2 9/10/2010

Think Pink.
FREE JILLIO!
deafskeptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2009, 10:00 PM   #17 (permalink)
Registered User
 
souggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 9,541
Quote:
Originally Posted by deafskeptic View Post
My grandfather was much older than my grandmother. They were happy together by all accounts.

As for me, I tend to go in for younger guys. The older guys just don't appeal as much to me though I'll date a guy older than me.
Will you go out with me? * bats eyes then widen like a puppy dog with a pouty face *

My stepdad and my mom are about 10 years apart; mom being the older one.
__________________
"It is my task to convince you not to turn away because you donít understand it." - Richard Freynman
souggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2009, 10:05 PM   #18 (permalink)
Premium Member
 
deafskeptic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 14,527
Quote:
Originally Posted by souggy View Post
Will you go out with me? * bats eyes then widen like a puppy dog with a pouty face *

My stepdad and my mom are about 10 years apart; mom being the older one.
Why yes I would!
__________________
Left ear implanted with Med-El on April 24 2007.
Activated on May 9th.
Upgraded to Opus 2 9/10/2010

Think Pink.
FREE JILLIO!
deafskeptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2009, 10:58 PM   #19 (permalink)
Registered User
 
souggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 9,541
Quote:
Originally Posted by deafskeptic View Post
Why yes I would!
Watch out... AD might discriminate against us for the 20-years gap.
__________________
"It is my task to convince you not to turn away because you donít understand it." - Richard Freynman
souggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2009, 11:10 PM   #20 (permalink)
Premium Member
 
deafskeptic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 14,527
you're in your 20s or the 30s? If you're in the 30s we have a 10 year gap.
__________________
Left ear implanted with Med-El on April 24 2007.
Activated on May 9th.
Upgraded to Opus 2 9/10/2010

Think Pink.
FREE JILLIO!
deafskeptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2009, 11:14 PM   #21 (permalink)
Registered User
 
souggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 9,541
Quote:
Originally Posted by deafskeptic View Post
you're in your 20s or the 30s? If you're in the 30s we have a 10 year gap.
22. Will be 23 in May... If I recall, your birthday is next month? So it would be a 20 years and 7 months gap.



Don't blame you for thinking late 20s or 30s... everyone says I am too old for my age.. even the ones that are 30 years older than me.

I even had a girlfriend feel weird because it's like talking with a 40-years old man.
__________________
"It is my task to convince you not to turn away because you donít understand it." - Richard Freynman
souggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2009, 11:24 PM   #22 (permalink)
Premium Member
 
deafskeptic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 14,527
Quote:
Originally Posted by souggy View Post
22. Will be 23 in May... If I recall, your birthday is next month? So it would be a 20 years and 7 months gap.



Don't blame you for thinking late 20s or 30s... everyone says I am too old for my age.. even the ones that are 30 years older than me.

I even had a girlfriend feel weird because it's like talking with a 40-years old man.
I think we're a good match then. I'll be 43 next month. I'll be OLD.
__________________
Left ear implanted with Med-El on April 24 2007.
Activated on May 9th.
Upgraded to Opus 2 9/10/2010

Think Pink.
FREE JILLIO!
deafskeptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2009, 12:38 AM   #23 (permalink)
Registered User
 
souggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 9,541
Quote:
Originally Posted by deafskeptic View Post
I think we're a good match then. I'll be 43 next month. I'll be OLD.
Old is subjective.

OUR LOVE WILL KNOW NO BOUNDS!

And...... cut! Now dub that into Japanese into cheesier lines please! Then triple the absurdity for the English subtitles!

But really... I don't get the stigma about older guys/younger girls or older gals/younger boys. The older you get, the less relative age is. At least that what I am finding...

I means teenagers get grossed out at the thought of a two-years gap, but there are many married coupes with 5, 10, 15 years gap? Seems to be commonplace.
__________________
"It is my task to convince you not to turn away because you donít understand it." - Richard Freynman
souggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2009, 01:31 AM   #24 (permalink)
Premium Member
 
deafskeptic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 14,527
Quote:
Originally Posted by souggy View Post
Old is subjective.

OUR LOVE WILL KNOW NO BOUNDS!

And...... cut! Now dub that into Japanese into cheesier lines please! Then triple the absurdity for the English subtitles!

But really... I don't get the stigma about older guys/younger girls or older gals/younger boys. The older you get, the less relative age is. At least that what I am finding...

I means teenagers get grossed out at the thought of a two-years gap, but there are many married coupes with 5, 10, 15 years gap? Seems to be commonplace.
Your point is taken. I just dread growing old but there's no way I can stop that so I'll cope with it. I have no choice in the matter anyway.
__________________
Left ear implanted with Med-El on April 24 2007.
Activated on May 9th.
Upgraded to Opus 2 9/10/2010

Think Pink.
FREE JILLIO!
deafskeptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2009, 01:49 AM   #25 (permalink)
Registered User
 
souggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 9,541
Quote:
Originally Posted by deafskeptic View Post
Your point is taken. I just dread growing old but there's no way I can stop that so I'll cope with it. I have no choice in the matter anyway.
At least I got something else to worry about instead of old age.

And did you know according to an Australian paper, which I read two months ago, that a man is at his prime at 25, while a woman is at her prime at 45?

Think it's meant to be for opposite ages.
__________________
"It is my task to convince you not to turn away because you donít understand it." - Richard Freynman
souggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2009, 01:53 AM   #26 (permalink)
Registered User
 
MoonDrifter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Hillsboro
Posts: 1,140
I met the woman of my dreams today, but it's a shame that I'm not 45.
__________________


~You only have one shot at life. Either live it or waste it~
MoonDrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2009, 02:32 AM   #27 (permalink)
Premium Member
 
deafskeptic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 14,527
Quote:
Originally Posted by souggy View Post
At least I got something else to worry about instead of old age.

And did you know according to an Australian paper, which I read two months ago, that a man is at his prime at 25, while a woman is at her prime at 45?

Think it's meant to be for opposite ages.
No, I hadn't known that.. mmm so I have two more years till I hit my prime.. Time is running out. I've always thought a woman was in her prime in her 30s..
__________________
Left ear implanted with Med-El on April 24 2007.
Activated on May 9th.
Upgraded to Opus 2 9/10/2010

Think Pink.
FREE JILLIO!
deafskeptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2009, 02:39 AM   #28 (permalink)
Registered User
 
souggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 9,541
Quote:
Originally Posted by deafskeptic View Post
No, I hadn't known that.. mmm so I have two more years till I hit my prime.. Time is running out. I've always thought a woman was in her prime in her 30s..
Patch?

25, 45? :p
__________________
"It is my task to convince you not to turn away because you donít understand it." - Richard Freynman
souggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2009, 02:42 AM   #29 (permalink)
Premium Member
 
deafskeptic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 14,527
I haven't gotten to that part yet. We'll see what happens by then.
__________________
Left ear implanted with Med-El on April 24 2007.
Activated on May 9th.
Upgraded to Opus 2 9/10/2010

Think Pink.
FREE JILLIO!
deafskeptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2009, 05:59 PM   #30 (permalink)
Registered User
 
MoonDrifter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Hillsboro
Posts: 1,140
I thought females were at their prime during their 20's?
__________________


~You only have one shot at life. Either live it or waste it~
MoonDrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:04 PM.


Join AllDeaf on Facebook!    Follow us on Twitter!

AllDeaf proudly supports St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

Copyright © 2002-2014, AllDeaf.com. All Rights Reserved.