Why do old women like young men?

Oh come on, who wants a crippled, grumpy, old man with health issues.

Dump em!

Whoa whoa if you think I am harsh - Think of this: All the fit, hot guys are taken.

Old remix

Oh come on, who wants a crippled, grumpy, old man with health issues.

Dump em!

Whoa whoa if you think I am harsh - Think of this: All the fit, hot guys are taken.

LOL WHO WANTS A OLD WOMAN WITH SAGGY BAGS, GRAY HAIR, AND BREAST CANCER, OR WRINKLED CROTCH WITH GRAY PUBIC'S LOL

Whoa whoa if you think I am harsh - Think of this: All the fit, HOT GIRLS WILL BE OLD SOMEDAY AND HAVE ALL STATED ABOVE! GET REAL!

LOL WHO WANTS A OLD WOMAN WITH SAGGY BAGS, GRAY HAIR, AND BREAST CANCER, OR WRINKLED CROTCH WITH GRAY PUBIC'S LOL Whoa whoa if you think I am harsh - Think of this: All the fit, HOT GIRLS WILL BE OLD SOMEDAY AND HAVE ALL STATED ABOVE! GET REAL!

I agreed. We will all grow old. Being fit as a fiddle, smoking hot, and so on will only last for 10, 20, 30 years, depending on how well we take care of our bodies. We all should be grateful for what we have in our life, learning to love one another, despite the flaws of our bodies. I believe it is the soul within one another shines greater and more beautiful than our outer appearance. Don't you agreed?

Back