AllDeaf.com
Mobile - Perks - Advertise - Spy - Who Quoted Me  
Go Back   AllDeaf.com > Deaf Community > Current Events
LIKE AllDeaf on Facebook FOLLOW AllDeaf on Twitter
Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 11-29-2010, 10:15 AM   #211 (permalink)
If You Know What I Mean
 
Jiro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: The Soprano State
Posts: 65,759
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reba View Post
So you believe that SK alone can withstand the forces of NK? You don't think NK would overrun SK the way N. Vietnam did to S. Vietnam when the Americans pulled out of there?
Do you believe we - Korea + USA can withstand the force of NK anyway?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reba View Post
"Several aspects of the U.S.-R.O.K. security relationship are changing as the U.S. moves from a leading to a supporting role. In 2004 an agreement was reached on the return of the Yongsan base in Seoul--as well as a number of other U.S. bases--to the R.O.K. and the eventual relocation of all U.S. forces to south of the Han River. Those movements are expected to be completed by 2016. In addition, the U.S. and R.O.K. agreed to reduce the number of U.S. troops in Korea to 25,000 by 2008, but a subsequent agreement by the U.S. and R.O.K. presidents in 2008 has now capped that number at 28,500, with no further troop reductions planned. The U.S. and R.O.K. have also agreed to transfer wartime operational control to the R.O.K. military on April 17, 2012."
South Korea

Unfortuneately, those who win wars make the rules for those who lose wars. That's the way it has always been.

I guess they could have turned the whole country over to the communists instead. Would that be better?
But the war didn't even start when the Americans negotiated with the commies to create 38th Parallel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reba View Post
The S. Koreans have no problem with N. Koreans using nuclear bombs?
SK is not deeply concerned about it because NK is not going to use it. It's for you, not us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reba View Post
But you keep ranting about Americans wanting to "bomb, bomb, bomb." (Which is not true anyway but that's what you keep bringing up.)
what was American's solution for any conflict such as Afghanistan? Iraq? Vietnam? Germany? Japan?

Bomb Bomb Bomb.
__________________
- Don't forget to buy Jiro's Special Edition Sunglasses for $19.95
Jiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
All Deaf

Beitrag Sponsored Links

__________________
This advertising will not be shown in this way to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on AllDeaf.com
   
Unread 11-29-2010, 10:17 AM   #212 (permalink)
If You Know What I Mean
 
Jiro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: The Soprano State
Posts: 65,759
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reba View Post
Reunite under which government? Would all Korean people be happy to live under communism, dictatorship, and poverty?
why the pessimistic thought? I guess being born from Cold War era is pretty ingrained in you just as much as it did to older generations of South Koreans who scream for retaliation with extreme prejudice.

in case of reunification of Koreas - it's going to be under South Korea. don't bother asking for source or why. It's something only the native people can understand.
__________________
- Don't forget to buy Jiro's Special Edition Sunglasses for $19.95
Jiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2010, 10:18 AM   #213 (permalink)
If You Know What I Mean
 
Jiro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: The Soprano State
Posts: 65,759
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reba View Post
Please explain how that relates to today's situation.
Patience is virtue. America is about result and they're not very patient.
__________________
- Don't forget to buy Jiro's Special Edition Sunglasses for $19.95
Jiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2010, 10:19 AM   #214 (permalink)
If You Know What I Mean
 
Jiro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: The Soprano State
Posts: 65,759
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reba View Post
No, that doesn't answer my question because it's not the same statement or scenario.

This is about Americans recovering nuclear materials stolen by militants:

"The US army is training a crack unit to seal off and snatch back Pakistani nuclear weapons in the event that militants, possibly from inside the country’s security apparatus, get their hands on a nuclear device or materials that could make one.

The specialised unit would be charged with recovering the nuclear materials and securing them."


This is about removing enriched uranium before it gets into the wrong hands:

"A dangerous standoff with Pakistan over nuclear fuel: Since 2007, the United States has mounted a highly secret effort, so far unsuccessful, to remove from a Pakistani research reactor highly enriched uranium that American officials fear could be diverted for use in an illicit nuclear device. In May 2009, Ambassador Anne W. Patterson reported that Pakistan was refusing to schedule a visit by American technical experts because, as a Pakistani official said, “if the local media got word of the fuel removal, ‘they certainly would portray it as the United States taking Pakistan’s nuclear weapons,’ he argued.” "


My question is still unanswered.
you missed the point. see red bold print. that should suffice.
__________________
- Don't forget to buy Jiro's Special Edition Sunglasses for $19.95
Jiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2010, 01:52 PM   #215 (permalink)
Retired Terp
 
Reba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 44,620
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiro View Post
you missed the point. see red bold print. that should suffice.
Right. They are two different situations. The second one doesn't answer my question about the first one at all.
Reba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2010, 04:42 PM   #216 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Grummer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Palmerston North, New Zealand
Posts: 13,407
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiro View Post
u
SK is not deeply concerd about it because NK is not going to use it. It's for you, not us
what is this?

what do you mean exactly...dont you think you may be practisiing the very same double standards which you accuse of US miltary who actually have the resources to provide assistence but you dissaprove (just like the SKers)
I find your statement quite disturbing for it illustrate the level of arrogance to be quite high, showing disrespect for fellow americas and westerners alike...
moreso, you are living in USA and you're laughing about the nuke threat, whats wrong with you, i find your thoughts disturbing.
__________________
Grummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2010, 04:47 PM   #217 (permalink)
If You Know What I Mean
 
Jiro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: The Soprano State
Posts: 65,759
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grummer View Post
what is this?

what do you mean exactly...dont you think you may be practisiing the very same double standards which you accuse of US miltary who actually have the resources to provide assistence but you dissaprove (just like the SKers)
South Korea does not have a nuke. Japan does not have a nuke. So why does North Korea want to have a nuke? Because of America!

hence... the nuke's for USA, not South Korea. it's simply for their own protection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grummer View Post
I find your statement quite disturbing for it illustrate the level of arrogance to be quite high, showing disrespect for fellow americas and westerners alike...
oh? have you ever thought that maybe America is being quite arrogant in here?
__________________
- Don't forget to buy Jiro's Special Edition Sunglasses for $19.95
Jiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2010, 04:51 PM   #218 (permalink)
If You Know What I Mean
 
Jiro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: The Soprano State
Posts: 65,759
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grummer View Post
moreso, you are living in USA and you're laughing about the nuke threat, whats wrong with you, i find your thoughts disturbing.
Nuke Threat. It's comical because it's full of empty threat. When's the last time we've had any nuclear attack?

FYI - we are the only country in the history who has used nuclear weapon on other country.... twice. aren't we being a hypocrite, eh?

Not a single "rogue country" nor "axis of evil" has ever used nuke. Not a single terrorist has ever detonated dirty bomb. Only us! twice!
__________________
- Don't forget to buy Jiro's Special Edition Sunglasses for $19.95
Jiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2010, 04:56 PM   #219 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Steinhauer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 10,388
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiro View Post
Nuke Threat. It's comical because it's full of empty threat. When's the last time we've had any nuclear attack?

FYI - we are the only country in the history who has used nuclear weapon on other country.... twice. aren't we being a hypocrite, eh?

Not a single "rogue country" nor "axis of evil" has ever used nuke. Not a single terrorist has ever detonated dirty bomb. Only us! twice!
You do realize why we used them right?

Pearl Harbor was a bitch. I have an uncle buried there.


So was 9/11
Steinhauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2010, 04:57 PM   #220 (permalink)
If You Know What I Mean
 
Jiro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: The Soprano State
Posts: 65,759
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steinhauer View Post
You do realize why we used them right?

Pearl Harbor was a bitch. I have an uncle buried there.


So was 9/11
We all have relatives and friends buried somewhere in any armed conflicts. The only hypocrite here is the one who used nuclear weapon.

Omaha Beach was a beach... I mean bitch. why not nuke Germany?
__________________
- Don't forget to buy Jiro's Special Edition Sunglasses for $19.95
Jiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2010, 05:01 PM   #221 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Steinhauer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 10,388
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiro View Post
We all have relatives and friends buried somewhere in any armed conflicts. The only hypocrite here is the one who used nuclear weapon.

Omaha Beach was a beach... I mean bitch. why not nuke Germany?
The last time the United States used nukes was to defend ourselves. We were attacked on our soil.

Same thing is happening now. We can and will use them if provoked. There is no hypocrisy except coming from you.

You claim to be an American, yet you keep saying "you guys" and "us".

You might recall something I said a while back about how immigrants often times have issues with leaving the "old country" in the "old country". Your either an American or a Korean. You cannot be both.
Steinhauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2010, 05:07 PM   #222 (permalink)
If You Know What I Mean
 
Jiro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: The Soprano State
Posts: 65,759
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steinhauer View Post
The last time the United States used nukes was to defend ourselves. We were attacked on our soil.
Japan didn't nuke us. Every country get attacked on their own soil and they didn't nuke them.

9/11 - we were attacked on our soil. How come we didn't use nuke?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steinhauer View Post
Same thing is happening now. We can and will use them if provoked. There is no hypocrisy except coming from you.
you might want to do a research on that. Obama Administration has signed the executive order that we will not use nuke even when provoked. We will only use nuke if the enemy nuked us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steinhauer View Post
You claim to be an American, yet you keep saying "you guys" and "us".

You might recall something I said a while back about how immigrants often times have issues with leaving the "old country" in the "old country". Your either an American or a Korean. You cannot be both.
I am an American first. and Korean last. And as the American citizen, I have rights to freedom of speech to criticize my government and my country, don't I?
__________________
- Don't forget to buy Jiro's Special Edition Sunglasses for $19.95
Jiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2010, 05:11 PM   #223 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Steinhauer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 10,388
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiro View Post
Japan didn't nuke us. Every country get attacked on their own soil and they didn't nuke them.

9/11 - we were attacked on our soil. How come we didn't use nuke?


you might want to do a research on that. Obama Administration has signed the executive order that we will not use nuke even when provoked. We will only use nuke if the enemy nuked us.


I am an American first. and Korean last. And as the American citizen, I have rights to freedom of speech to criticize my government and my country, don't I?


Its the whole "you guys" vs "us" that exposed you

If you are not a "you guys" then you are a "us" so which is it?

Obama is an idiot - everyone knows that now, they can read all about it on wikileaks.

Don't go trusting the government and what Obama says - wikileaks just proved that what he says in public and what he plans to do and says in private are not the same thing
Steinhauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2010, 05:28 PM   #224 (permalink)
lol lol lol
 
Foxrac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Pandaria
Posts: 37,909
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steinhauer View Post
Its the whole "you guys" vs "us" that exposed you

If you are not a "you guys" then you are a "us" so which is it?

Obama is an idiot - everyone knows that now, they can read all about it on wikileaks.

Don't go trusting the government and what Obama says - wikileaks just proved that what he says in public and what he plans to do and says in private are not the same thing
Wikileaks are going affect every politicians, including republicans and Bush Admin so Obama isn't alone.
__________________


What's crazy, Bart?
Patriot Guard Riders
Foxrac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2010, 05:36 PM   #225 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Steinhauer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 10,388
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxrac View Post
Wikileaks are going affect every politicians, including republicans and Bush Admin so Obama isn't alone.
That is almost a shrewd comment. However, the leak happened on Obama's watch.

I am sure Bush never instructed our diplomats to spy on our allies. I am sure Bush would have instructed wikileaks to be shut down.
Steinhauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2010, 05:39 PM   #226 (permalink)
lol lol lol
 
Foxrac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Pandaria
Posts: 37,909
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steinhauer View Post
That is almost a shrewd comment. However, the leak happened on Obama's watch.

I am sure Bush never instructed our diplomats to spy on our allies. I am sure Bush would have instructed wikileaks to be shut down.
In bold, I doubt and Bush can't shut the wikileaks down.
__________________


What's crazy, Bart?
Patriot Guard Riders
Foxrac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2010, 05:42 PM   #227 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Steinhauer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 10,388
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxrac View Post
In bold, I doubt and Bush can't shut the wikileaks down.
ummmm .... yes they can. Wikileaks was shut down all day Sunday by an amateur hacker. A hacker that used a simple downloadable hack that be found on google.

anyways, here is the most recent leak and I find it rather ..... interesting:


Latest updates: WikiLeaks' diplomatic cables release – This Just In - CNN.com Blogs


Quote:
WikiLeaks documents posted on the websites of the Guardian and the New York Times suggest China is losing patience with its long-time ally North Korea, with senior figures in Beijing describing the regime in the North as behaving like a "spoiled child."

According to cables obtained by WikiLeaks and cited by the Guardian, South Korea's vice-foreign minister Chun Yung-woo said he had been told by two senior Chinese officials (whose names are redacted in the cables) that they believed Korea should be reunified under Seoul's control, and that this view was gaining ground with the leadership in Beijing.In a cable sent by U.S. Ambassador Kathleen Stevens earlier this year, Chun said the North had already collapsed economically and would collapse politically two to three years after the death of leader Kim Jong-il.
Steinhauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2010, 05:53 PM   #228 (permalink)
lol lol lol
 
Foxrac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Pandaria
Posts: 37,909
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steinhauer View Post
ummmm .... yes they can. Wikileaks was shut down all day Sunday by an amateur hacker. A hacker that used a simple downloadable hack that be found on google.

anyways, here is the most recent leak and I find it rather ..... interesting:


Latest updates: WikiLeaks' diplomatic cables release – This Just In - CNN.com Blogs
Just one day, man.

Again, I doubt our government can shut the wikileaks, even if it was during Bush Admin and wikileaks was started in December 2006.
__________________


What's crazy, Bart?
Patriot Guard Riders
Foxrac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2010, 06:08 PM   #229 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Steinhauer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 10,388
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxrac View Post
Just one day, man.

Again, I doubt our government can shut the wikileaks, even if it was during Bush Admin and wikileaks was started in December 2006.
wikileaks can be shut down.

Should WikiLeaks Be Shut Down? - US News and World Report

Assange needs to be prosecuted and his website shut down before he does this:

WikiLeaks plans to release a U.S. bank's documents | Reuters


Would you want your credit card number and pin # released to the public?

Some information is confidential for a reason. What he is doing is criminal.
Steinhauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2010, 06:15 PM   #230 (permalink)
lol lol lol
 
Foxrac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Pandaria
Posts: 37,909
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steinhauer View Post
wikileaks can be shut down.

Should WikiLeaks Be Shut Down? - US News and World Report

Assange needs to be prosecuted and his website shut down before he does this:

WikiLeaks plans to release a U.S. bank's documents | Reuters


Would you want your credit card number and pin # released to the public?

Some information is confidential for a reason. What he is doing is criminal.
I doubt because Wikileaks isn't locate in USA and please show me about how does Bush can shut the wikileaks down?

How did they know about credit card number and pin numbers?
__________________


What's crazy, Bart?
Patriot Guard Riders
Foxrac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2010, 06:23 PM   #231 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Steinhauer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 10,388
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxrac View Post
I doubt because Wikileaks isn't locate in USA and please show me about how does Bush can shut the wikileaks down?

How did they know about credit card number and pin numbers?
Wikileaks can be shut down. They should be shut down. However, to shut down wikileaks, a law has to be broken by the U.S. Government. What wikileaks has done was broken the law (released confidential information that was illegally obtained).

For the U.S. Government to do anything, they have to do it legally.

What wikileaks has done was taken confidential information that can damage my Government, and made it public, with the intention to damage my Government and my fellow Americans.

Everything that be conceivably be known about the personal affairs of those responsible should also be made available to the public. Since they feel they have a right to do this, I am sure they would be willing to share with the world about the fact that Assange is a child molester. We should have access to his personal bank account information.

Wikileaks can be shut down. If not by conventional methods, I am sure those responsible could be persuaded to cease and desist.

We will just release their personal information and that of their families.
Steinhauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2010, 06:29 PM   #232 (permalink)
lol lol lol
 
Foxrac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Pandaria
Posts: 37,909
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steinhauer View Post
Wikileaks can be shut down. They should be shut down. However, to shut down wikileaks, a law has to be broken by the U.S. Government. What wikileaks has done was broken the law (released confidential information that was illegally obtained).

For the U.S. Government to do anything, they have to do it legally.

What wikileaks has done was taken confidential information that can damage my Government, and made it public, with the intention to damage my Government and my fellow Americans.

Everything that be conceivably be known about the personal affairs of those responsible should also be made available to the public. Since they feel they have a right to do this, I am sure they would be willing to share with the world about the fact that Assange is a child molester. We should have access to his personal bank account information.

Wikileaks can be shut down.
They can't because Wikileaks isn't from USA and they are based in Sweden, however founder of Wikileaks want reside to Switzerland or Iceland due feel safe to operate.

If you want wikileaks to shut down but why did you read any documents that had been leaked on wikileaks?
__________________


What's crazy, Bart?
Patriot Guard Riders
Foxrac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2010, 06:46 PM   #233 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Steinhauer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 10,388
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxrac View Post
They can't because Wikileaks isn't from USA and they are based in Sweden, however founder of Wikileaks want reside to Switzerland or Iceland due feel safe to operate.

If you want wikileaks to shut down but why did you read any documents that had been leaked on wikileaks?
You cannot go anywhere without being exposed to this information.

And yes, they can shut down Wikileaks, it is really quite simple. It does not matter where an organization exists, if they are attacking the U.S. Government, we can do anything to obliterate them.

However, Obama is an inexperienced President. He doesn't know what to do. He will try to do the "politically correct" thing instead of the "right thing".

The right thing to do would be to protect the interests of the United States Government by any means necessary.
Steinhauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2010, 06:57 PM   #234 (permalink)
lol lol lol
 
Foxrac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Pandaria
Posts: 37,909
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steinhauer View Post
You cannot go anywhere without being exposed to this information.

And yes, they can shut down Wikileaks, it is really quite simple. It does not matter where an organization exists, if they are attacking the U.S. Government, we can do anything to obliterate them.

However, Obama is an inexperienced President. He doesn't know what to do. He will try to do the "politically correct" thing instead of the "right thing".

The right thing to do would be to protect the interests of the United States Government by any means necessary.
Good luck with US government about regard to shut the wikileaks down but I know they can't.

How did you know that Obama is an inexperienced President? Never heard of that.
__________________


What's crazy, Bart?
Patriot Guard Riders
Foxrac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2010, 07:21 PM   #235 (permalink)
Registered User
 
craigm26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Folsom, CA
Posts: 1,292
Send a message via AIM to craigm26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiro View Post
South Korea does not have a nuke. Japan does not have a nuke. So why does North Korea want to have a nuke? Because of America!

hence... the nuke's for USA, not South Korea. it's simply for their own protection.


oh? have you ever thought that maybe America is being quite arrogant in here?
Not really.

North Korea wouldn't USE the weapon. Other governments or non-governments would and they're willing to pay $$$$. Generally speaking, the people who do want black market weaponry that powerful are people who don't like Western Governments.

SK is more arrogant than US in this latest episode. SK should have a cooler head...how is the SK President acting? Like he needs to do something in order to ensure re-election or whatever incentives he could get for not being calm?

Contrast that with how is the American president acting?

Does the SK really need to act hot-headed (America knows it can kick NK's ass back to the stone age and ensure it has a nuclear-free Korean peninsula.). Obama can't really say "complete assured destruction of NK communist regime". China DOES have a incentive to keep NK regime in place. It's thorny. Take a long view of the crisis.
craigm26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2010, 07:22 PM   #236 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Steinhauer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 10,388
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxrac View Post
Good luck with US government about regard to shut the wikileaks down but I know they can't.

How did you know that Obama is an inexperienced President? Never heard of that.
If an amateur hack can shut down wikileaks for a day by a program that can be found by a google search ....
Steinhauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2010, 07:23 PM   #237 (permalink)
Registered User
 
craigm26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Folsom, CA
Posts: 1,292
Send a message via AIM to craigm26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steinhauer View Post
You cannot go anywhere without being exposed to this information.

And yes, they can shut down Wikileaks, it is really quite simple. It does not matter where an organization exists, if they are attacking the U.S. Government, we can do anything to obliterate them.

However, Obama is an inexperienced President. He doesn't know what to do. He will try to do the "politically correct" thing instead of the "right thing". The right thing to do would be to protect the interests of the United States Government by any means necessary.
Do you think politics is like an apple or an onion?

While it's nice to have clear and concise political manuevers like a checkers game, this isn't one of those times. I wouldn't say he's inexperienced, nor is it completely on him to not have issues like this.
craigm26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2010, 07:24 PM   #238 (permalink)
Registered User
 
craigm26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Folsom, CA
Posts: 1,292
Send a message via AIM to craigm26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steinhauer View Post
If an amateur hack can shut down wikileaks for a day by a program that can be found by a google search ....
"red button" from Kurt Vonnegut's "Slaugtherhouse five". Worse nightmare ever. Combine that with Solar Maximum and Earth's population variables and risks...
craigm26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2010, 07:25 PM   #239 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Steinhauer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 10,388
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigm26 View Post
Do you think politics is like an apple or an onion?

While it's nice to have clear and concise political manuevers like a checkers game, this isn't one of those times. I wouldn't say he's inexperienced, nor is it completely on him to not have issues like this.
You haven't noticed then.
Steinhauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2010, 07:27 PM   #240 (permalink)
Registered User
 
craigm26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Folsom, CA
Posts: 1,292
Send a message via AIM to craigm26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiro View Post
Japan didn't nuke us. Every country get attacked on their own soil and they didn't nuke them.

9/11 - we were attacked on our soil. How come we didn't use nuke?


you might want to do a research on that. Obama Administration has signed the executive order that we will not use nuke even when provoked. We will only use nuke if the enemy nuked us.


I am an American first. and Korean last. And as the American citizen, I have rights to freedom of speech to criticize my government and my country, don't I?
Didn't nuke the Taliban or Iraq...why??? to find bin Laden and/or WMD's. No Nuke required. ....Humanity would be lost. Read more about the controversial Japan droppings (specifically the contrast of lives lost to an interpreted holding back of "the Reds").

Did we find either???????
craigm26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:32 PM.


Join AllDeaf on Facebook!    Follow us on Twitter!

AllDeaf proudly supports St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

Copyright © 2002-2014, AllDeaf.com. All Rights Reserved.