Zvrs z4

I did see the January issue, but the only mention of Z4 that I saw is where it says that it is coming out soon :\ Thank you for the info though. I need to subscribe so that I don't have to manually keep checking back at the link.

On an unrelated note I can't seem to change any settings for P3 on my desktop. There doesn't seem to be an uninstall option either. I hope that Z4 allows for these options to be enabled without having to log in.

I hope that doesn't happen! Three-way calling is available for hearing customers. It would be silly for the FCC to disapprove three-way for VP.

Maybe this flasher will be made to be compatible for Z4:
vass.jpg

I don't know about new Z4 flasher. Purple want to offer multi-party video conference but FCC disapprove it. BS to FCC. NAD need it!! They had filed it to Congress to allow it to FCC.

I don't know about new Z4 flasher. Purple want to offer multi-party video conference but FCC disapprove it. BS to FCC. NAD need it!! They had filed it to Congress to allow it to FCC.

dont hijack this thread
stay on topic

when z4 avialble?

dont hijack this thread
stay on topic

when z4 avialble?

Sorry about that. I was curious about Z4 and P3. Did you see the post I made earlier about when Z4 is available?
Here's the link in case you still need it:

Z4 PC / MAC VIdeophone

If you have any questions about it you can send an email to manager@zstoreonline.com or help@zstoreonline.com. According to this page it should be released "early 2010".

The page says "The Z4 will be available on The ZStore in early 2010."

Last edited:
I tried to download it in Windows OS notebook. Similar as Viable Vision program but more feature for contract, missing calls, call history, video recorder and ajusting to be larger screen. no video mail. I took test for calling from Z4 to P3. P3 video is better than Z4. Z4's video is little pixey. I believe that P3 is better than Z4.

Sorry, Highlander failed to install it in your Mac.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVc8A6_RQYw]YouTube - Z4 is FINALLY here![/ame]

Z4 - ZVRS

Maybe this one is an updated version and will work better.

Edit: Whoa, I just found out I already have a Z4 account o_0

Yeah, I registered to receive Z4 for Mac and gonna try it out. The minimum requirements are a bit pretty high, though.

I already registered long time ago and requested to have Z4 sent to me and it says "We will notify you shortly." Why do I have to wait if the website says it already ready for download?

I agree 100%

I downloaded Viable software without any hitches, this even includes assignment of 10 digit local number.

You know, talk is generally cheap!
I already registered long time ago and requested to have Z4 sent to me and it says "We will notify you shortly." Why do I have to wait if the website says it already ready for download?

when it says we will notify you shortly means will send you email with download link that is if you don't have Z number yet.

But I do have Z numbers that why I been waiting for long time and still haven't got email from them yet.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A341 Safari/528.16)

RedWolf said:
But I do have Z numbers that why I been waiting for long time and still haven't got email from them yet.

Did you submit other local number as Sorenson number or Purple number in your profile?

I got Z4 (and yet another 10-digit number from yet another VRS provider... woo!). I don't like it. Too minimalist, not as polished as the P3, no help file with the Z4, don't see any option to use VCO on Z4, and there's no place for me to add or change VCO number on Z4.

258, tell you this... all of these VRS providers that offers software, all of them were developed by same company, Miriam! Meaning these 4 softwares... sorry it includes P3, Z4, Sprint, and Viable Vision were all the same, just different interfaces., in other word all 4 of them are same body but wearing different clothes that is all. :roll:

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A341 Safari/528.16)

Did you submit other local number as Sorenson number or Purple number in your profile?

Yes, I did. Until last night, I finally got the email from ZVRS and finally can download the software. I tried it out it looks great. I clicked on the small screen to make it full screen and it really took up the whole screen. When I put it full screen, I said, "WOW!" One problem I have is when I placed a call, the person who I called told me the picture is slow. I am using Logitech Pro 4000 I got it in 2005. I can see them fine which the picture is more smooth but my webcam is slow and little blurry.

Overall, the software works great for me and no problem with it so far.

258, tell you this... all of these VRS providers that offers software, all of them were developed by same company, Miriam! Meaning these 4 softwares... sorry it includes P3, Z4, Sprint, and Viable Vision were all the same, just different interfaces., in other word all 4 of them are same body but wearing different clothes that is all. :roll:
I researched for that miriam on google, and can't find the accurate source - mind giving the source link, no?

Sorry my bad, it is Mirial and yes there is website Mirial Softphone: Mac OSX and Windows desktop video conferencing - Desktop telepresence - Full-HD 1080p video softphone - HD video conferencing

I discovered when I install these software, I noticed all of them shows Mirial logo. That is how I know.

You notice the Highlander post above, it shows Mirial

I researched for that miriam on google, and can't find the accurate source - mind giving the source link, no?

Back