Zvrs z20?

the simplest way is to log in the router that assigns ip addresses to your home network. static ip settings are on your router too. I say your router that assigns ip address as I dont know if you use a modem with built in router or add a router connected to modem.everyone home is a bit different. find the section that says use isp dns server automatically or use these . put in dns servers 208.67.222.222 and 208.67.220.220. some routers will have a third line. I'd like to use one of my isp dns servers, so use a reverse dns lookup of your isp to find yours.

If all the above is greek to you, please dont attempt. you can screw things up if you dont know what you are doing and can cause your vp to stop working. all the information i have given to you can be researched with google at your fingertips.

the simplest way is to log in the router that assigns ip addresses to your home network. static ip settings are on your router too. I say your router that assigns ip address as I dont know if you use a modem with built in router or add a router connected to modem.everyone home is a bit different. find the section that says use isp dns server automatically or use these . put in dns servers 208.67.222.222 and 208.67.220.220. some routers will have a third line. I'd like to use one of my isp dns servers, so use a reverse dns lookup of your isp to find yours.

Thank you. That's it? I thought need setting on DNS website and yeah I remember about router's DNS.

If all the above is greek to you, please dont attempt. you can screw things up if you dont know what you are doing and can cause your vp to stop working. all the information i have given to you can be researched with google at your fingertips.

I hope you was kidding about that. If not then read all my posts more ofter

(iPhone typed)

Odd, Z20 works fine with Purple on two ways call. Z-20 can call to Sorensen but Sorensen can't call to Zvrs.

Really? Two Sorenson installers did VPed my Z20. They offered me for free 22" HDTV with nTouch device during they woke of switched port to ZVRS.

Cisco discontinued the VP E20 so why ZVRS didn't get more of those devices now. I heard they cost a thousand dollars each. iPads are cheaper like $200 to $600 depends on their storage capability or model.

I wish they could take in discontinued devices in exchange for iPads for discounted price or free.

***A friend referred me to someone at Z20 for business only and I was able to get the Z20 and iPad...(I have my own home-based business). I guess time will tell when I get the Z20...When I get it, I will post my update here...

Back