ZVRS Mobile VRS software for iPhone 4G!!

Demo IWRelay VRS on Iphone 4
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTS4iJFSBvU"]YouTube - VRS on Iphone 4 Is Available Now- IWRELAY VRS[/ame]

Another way to keep you hooked on the providers service. Keep in mind that the new I4 has lots of issues and also please do educate yourselves in the requirements for facetime to work properly. Watch out for hte contract agreement for the phone itself. Looks like there will be a lot of issues there later. Nice application though. But I am sure it has only been tested in a lab. Have fun and please do watch where you are going....LOL

Agreed. It is ridiculous for him to hide a key word; wifi. It is like a magic show in audience, they bring a wifi modem and connect i4 via wifi modem wirelessly. People in the audience don't see wifi modem. He's bs.

It's call MiFi dude.

I have notice mostly work on Wifi not the att's coverage to use Face Time...

Just another way for them to steer you to their platform and thus their corporate greed. Be careful and educate yourself. The iphone itself is pretty useless, as there are an array of otehr equipment that can provide much better applications. Just be careful about using this application as I am sure they tested in a lab (like the iphone 4) where everything was controlled and not in real life settings as usual. I think we will see an array of these application coming soon into the market. I for one will not use it to do VRS calls. Maybe point to point only. As I am not a supporter of any providers greed and I can tell they all just want to pocket a lot of the governement monies. Glad that the FCC is cracking down on them. Cant wait for the government undercover operations to start surfacing soon.

iPhone, thanks for correction.

About Android phone, I was at the Presentation with Dr. Z personally. I asked him if they will build one for Android front facing camera phone like Evo. He said yes, they will work on it the next thing AFTER iPhone FaceTime come out. He said that Android phones are very new. So be patience..

Catty

Would Dr. Z be Phil Bravin? I had a nice chat with him about other things the other day. Was nice seeing him.....

Wow.. thanks for sharing with us, you rocks! Chevy57. lol, She is lucky she got a free iPhone 4 for gift.

I think download ZVRS app for your iphone 4? .. or buy iPhone 4 add on ZVRS app? iPhone - ZVRS

I'm wrong. It said use your own iPhone 4 and no need download app. just dial number to ZVRS....

How much does it cost to use ZVRS on iPhone 4?
There is no charge for ZVRS itself. However, when you dial the number for ZVRS on iPhone 4, there is a short period before FaceTime is set up that is considered to be an audio call. This brief connection period will be subject to your current rate plan. If you have a data only plan, the current charge from AT&T is $0.40/minute. So, be aware that you will likely be charged $0.40 each time you place a call through ZVRS on iPhone 4. This is the cost of the audio call, NOT the cost of the FaceTime/ZVRS session.

Can a hearing person call me through ZVRS on iPhone 4?

At this time, ZVRS on iPhone 4 is only for placing calls. You are not able to accept receive calls from hearing people through ZVRS on iPhone 4.

At this time, ZVRS on iPhone 4 is only for placing calls. You are not able to accept receive calls from hearing people through ZVRS on iPhone 4.

FCC violation!!

must able place and receive calls

that makes us go humm...

FCC violation!!

must able place and receive calls

A true VRS is to place and receive calls.... thats right and now its only 1/2 way just to place a call... tsk tsk

Folks... that is what I'm talking about, it is not a TRUE MOBILE VRS at all... ;) VRS is two way street.

oh gosh with all of the HYPE got everyone drooled... and now with some hidden agendas that we just found out more day by day. making us wondering why did they make so BIG deal about it. Smoke screen eh?

True MOBILE VRS is a smartphone... using the cellular network to make and receive VRS calls. We have not been there yet.

Unless ZVRS says otherwise... they didn't post anything to verify that claim yet. :hmm:

Unfortunately Mainstream VRS beat ZVRS and IWRelay VRS cuz that Mainstream offer true mobile at anywhere... with HTC Evo which is awesome.

Unfortunately, I hate HTC Evo during the SUCK battery and size.

4G is not anywhere yet.

While it's nice to ablke make a VRS call on iPhone, it's disappointing that it costs .40 PER call... what if I lose connection and need to call again? It'd be another 40 cents!

If you make two calls a day, that'd total up to 24 dollars a month.

A true VRS is to place and receive calls.... thats right and now its only 1/2 way just to place a call... tsk tsk

Folks... that is what I'm talking about, it is not a TRUE MOBILE VRS at all... ;) VRS is two way street.

oh gosh with all of the HYPE got everyone drooled... and now with some hidden agendas that we just found out more day by day. making us wondering why did they make so BIG deal about it. Smoke screen eh?

True MOBILE VRS is a smartphone... using the cellular network to make and receive VRS calls. We have not been there yet.

Unless ZVRS says otherwise... they didn't post anything to verify that claim yet. :hmm:

It should be all the way since that what FCC explained what VRS use for... not one way.. TWO WAY because they are charging FCC and I don't think that is right

Back