Zoo (In Negative View)

KarissaMann05

Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm surfing around cos I'm so bored, until...

One thing caught my attention and I learned a little lot of Zoos in many vile reasons.

It shocked me unexpectedly!
I'm so BIG surprise that Zoos are NOT helpful. Wow. :(
That's so hurtful..

Take a look here.

What's your thought, opinion, your theory, or/and your etc on this thread??

I'm curious. Come on and discuss. :)

I don't like going to circuses. The animals are mistreated to no end in these places. I am also starting to feel the same about some zoos because they are often trapped in very small cages and fenced lands.

Really, they should be roaming with total freedom.

Hmm, using a top-page banner with naked people holding poorly photoshopped animals... does that really show their real goal?

I don't like going to circuses. The animals are mistreated to no end in these places. I am also starting to feel the same about some zoos because they are often trapped in very small cages and fenced lands.

Serious? I dont know that circuses mistreated animals.. I thought they are going to train and to treat them kindly as their pets? That's not what I was learned by my old elemenary school and middle school (I think?) if a teacher mentions those circuses mistreated them poorly. I guess there are not much details about that what I learned only. Unless.. I'm an adult and can seek for more learning by using an internet... Dang, I'm a sort of surprise, yet feel so disappointed and betayed a little.

YES. They should have. Only if we, humans, let animals to live without cruelity then there will have better lifes as lot as they grow in.

Hmm, using a top-page banner with naked people holding poorly photoshopped animals... does that really show their real goal?

Yeah, I noticed. A word, "CRAZY", you call it.

It's sort of a hint to me, it look like they are naked around animals while they are enjoy as if they are possibly having a sex with those.

:shudders: Ew.

Yeah, I noticed. A word, "CRAZY", you call it.

It's sort of a hint to me, it look like they are naked around animals while they are enjoy as if they are possibly having a sex with those.

:shudders: Ew.
In other words, a hidden bestality site?

Well I don't know what to say after read the link saying that the Zoo actually doesn't help the endangered animals, I thought that was the reason why the Zoo existed, but I was wrong... All they are looking for the money.. How patheic :(

Well I don't know what to say after read the link saying that the Zoo actually doesn't help the endangered animals, I thought that was the reason why the Zoo existed, but I was wrong... All they are looking for the money.. How patheic :(

Indeed, I was thought (same thing as you were thought so) Zoos are used for protecting them from die out and treated them properly with care until I found it. I was disgusted and pissed off. =/

Indeed, I was thought (same thing as you were thought so) Zoos are used for protecting them from die out and treated them properly with care until I found it. I was disgusted and pissed off. =/

Yupp I do feel like pissed off too...

Captive Breeding Programs
Zoos around the world are claiming to be the lifeline for endangered species with their captive breeding programs. The implication is that these species will be reintroduced into the wild. But will they be?

When habitat itself is diminishing, talk of preserving captive species in order to restore them to it has not weight. Collectors selling animals to zoos know the market. Once an animal becomes rare, zoos are increasingly keen to acquire it. Collectors will hunt it to extinction to satisfy that demand.

Great apes are still caught as infants and a whole family will be killed for each baby captured. These infants themselves mostly die before they reach the market. The single way to save species is to preserve their habitat.

But around the world, the actual reintroduction of species has been miniscule. Zoo officials admit it.

"The 1986 list of endangered species totals 2,422. Worldwide, zoos contain nearly 3,000 species, of which only 66 are part of an endangered species program controlled by registered stud books.
"Zoos cannot justify themselves in this way. The role they play in conservation is minimal."

- Will Travers (Born Free)

By conservative reckoning, if ecosystem destruction continues at the present rate, up to TWO MILLION plant, animal and insect species will be extinct by the year 2000. Captive breeding and zoos are not the answer to the problem. Protection of habitat and ecosystems is the only way to halt extinction.

Take a comment from the same link in the first post I wrote.

I wonder, when will they stop the cruelity on animals? It's annoying and frustarting. :mad:

Last edited:
I am total speechless after read those link. :(

We don´t go to circus anymore since my oldest son was little after learn what and how animals are being mistreated. The director of circus tried to convince the people that not what we think... until there´re no more animals around then the people went his circus.

I am not sure either you heard about Circus Festival of Monto Carlo thru TV or not? We watch on TV every year...

We saw an original film document over Princess Stephanie of Monte Carlo and animals in circus last year. She & her family are passion of animals and circus since their generation. She control them time to time and said that it´s no sign of animal cruelty. She also said that she would not allow them to attend circus festival if she know what and how animals are being mistreat by their people. I withnessed on TV what and how the animals are being treat... I can tell that they are happy. I personally don´t like animals dance for us but what and how Princess Stephanie get her people did with animals is different.

About Zoo, I personally agree over those "cages" but we visit to different Zoo every year because we like to support them with foods etc. We saw that each animal have large and plenty space. They feel comfortable and feel themselves home... I would against if they have small space but they doesn´t. They are well feed. *shrug*

I am total speechless after read those link. :(

We don´t go to circus anymore since my oldest son was little after learn what and how animals are being mistreated. The director of circus tried to convince the people that not what we think... until there´re no more animals around then the people went his circus.

I am not sure either you heard about Circus Festival of Monto Carlo thru TV or not? We watch on TV every year...

As speak of Circus Festival of Monto Carlo, I've somewhat heard of that. I'm not really know very much about that.

We saw an original film document over Princess Stephanie of Monte Carlo and animals in circus last year. She & her family are passion of animals and circus since their generation. She control them time to time and said that it´s no sign of animal cruelty. She also said that she would not allow them to attend circus festival if she know what and how animals are being mistreat by their people. I withnessed on TV what and how the animals are being treat... I can tell that they are happy. I personally don´t like animals dance for us but what and how Princess Stephanie get her people did with animals is different.

Ah, now I understand why. Hmm.. But i'm happy that you shared with us. :)

About Zoo, I personally agree over those "cages" but we visit to different Zoo every year because we like to support them with foods etc. We saw that each animal have large and plenty space. They feel comfortable and feel themselves home... I would against if they have small space but they doesn´t. They are well feed. *shrug*

:nods: Suppose so.

Spacious place with good food & beverage for any animal, they also need their medical care.

I am against Zoos and Circuses. I am also against the capture, breeding and collecting of wild animals as pets. I think it is really cruel.

Sometimes it is hard to know what to do with a wild animal once it has been removed from its native habitat, but surely some sort of rehabilitation would help.

Yes, we definately do need to stop distroying native habitats.

We saw an original film document over Princess Stephanie of Monte Carlo and animals in circus last year. She & her family are passion of animals and circus since their generation. She control them time to time and said that it´s no sign of animal cruelty...

I wouldn't believe that. They may just be good at hiding the cruelty involved. I find a lot of animal abusers will claim that their animals are happy etc... but it doesn't necessarily make it true.

Naked relate to that zoo things mean the naked truth..

the naked truth is time for humans to wake up to understand what is really going on..

Sad!!! :(:(

I remember that One of my friend told me a story. She was so excited worked at Sacramento Zoo. Few days, They trained her to how prepare the foods for feed animals! She saw there meats and asked them what meats come from. They told them that it's from Deer and horse! She was upset that A horse s meat? They said Yep feed it to loin, tiger and others! She was so shocked! because she own her horses too! :roll:

Back